Won't you be my Neighbor Mafia Game [sign up]

Mar 14, 2020
Washington D.C.

Neighborhood themed Mafia Game:
I have re-thought this game to make it more similar to a standard Mafia game, as well as to (hopefully) accomodate more players.

** Fair warning **
This will be a non-standard game.
  1. Votes are used to "investigate" players, not eliminate them.
  2. Each player will have their own role/abilities as well as an ITEM.
  3. There will be no NKs either. Instead, our "Mafia" will be a thief/thieves trying to steal certain item(s) before being caught.

Players:
Code:
1. Noodle

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: HuckIt

Noodle

Dec 24, 2019
Just because I didn’t edit myself into D2DCs list doesn’t mean I wasn’t there, or that I didn’t win but that D2DC just hasn’t informed you yet...
No, no, it appears I've already won. Let's not be poor sportsmen, eh?

HuckIt

Jul 27, 2020
Sportsmen? Sportsnoodle? Just because you threw yourself into the #1 spot and it stuck, doesn’t mean this is done. I knocked the starch out of you with the p90 in the last game and can bring the pressure cooker to this game if needed! But don’t worry, I’m sure D2DC likes you just the way you are... 78C4AF4D-0233-40EB-AC09-076A43F26395.jpeg

Noodle

Dec 24, 2019
Sportsmen? Sportsnoodle? Just because you threw yourself into the #1 spot and it stuck, doesn’t mean this is done. I knocked the starch out of you with the p90 in the last game and can bring the pressure cooker to this game if needed! But don’t worry, I’m sure D2DC likes you just the way you are... View attachment 60046
With an attitude like that, I'm starting to question whether you really ARE my neighbor.

HuckIt

Jul 27, 2020
With an attitude like that, I'm starting to question whether you really ARE my neighbor.
Yes Noodle, I am your neighbor, and my lawn is far superior! In The End, There Can Be Only One! I will wear the neighborhood crown, and all staff those around me shall bow down!