[won by mafia] 2d3 game normal, no lore, just lynching [Game Thread]

Gorny and I had pyro and Zhao on the ropes.

Sure you did Noodle, sure you did.

I wonder how it would have gone down with Zhao playing normally and Me not modkilling myself...

In this day phase, it would depend on how Snicker voted.

However in the previous day phase. All we would have needed to win was a last minute vote by Zhao so as long as he showed up he could have pulled a fast one like you did the day before.

I think I was a little too forward/aggressive with the way I played. I'm going to change that to being more passive for the most part going forward, mentioned it a bit in role pm to d2lover too.

I think I was a little too forward/aggressive with the way I played. I'm going to change that to being more passive for the most part going forward, mentioned it a bit in role pm to d2lover too.
I certainly had a hard time defending you at times :D

Noodle must have hit his rug quota because he was posting a lot. More than 2 from him and I’m suspect.
I enjoyed the vanilla game. Wish bh would last longer!

I think mod killing is fine. Some rules can be discussed/warned others instant. It’s always shocking and fun to see!

Freezing in game is ok too imo.

I forgot the other question but I’m sure it’s good.

I don’t like profile watching. I may have done it in the past to see who’s online. But I don’t think it should be done as it’s something everyone has access to (hiding online status) even if we did, Newcomers would be at a disadvantage as our meta is hiding windows and going private mode. Etc

But, I just because I don’t like it doesn’t mean it should be ruled against. As that’s some of the fun. Noodle d1 is meta.

That with the two windows I don't understand.
It has to do with how the internals of the forums work, when you open a page the forums display your last activity. So if you view thisthread, your account shows toy viewing "

[won by mafia] 2d3 game normal, no lore, just lynching [Game Thread]​

"

some seconds or minutes ago.

If you have a second window, lets sat set to the OTF or the main forum page, what will then happen if you reload the Forum list and go back to the window with this thread..your account will show as viewing the forum list or whatever when you are actually viewing this thread.

some thoughts I had pre game and during:

Personal notes and thoughts, etc for d2lover’s 2d3 Game.

Setup (one of the following):

• A1: Mafia Goon, Mafia Roleblocker vs. Town Cop, Town Neapolitan, 5x Town Vanilla
  • A2: Mafia Goon, Mafia Roleblocker vs. Town Jailkeeper, Town Doctor, 5x Town Vanilla
  • A3: Mafia Goon, Mafia Roleblocker vs. Town Doctor, Town Cop, 5x Town Vanilla
  • B1: Mafia Goon, Mafia Rolecop vs. Town Cop, Town Tracker, 5x Town Vanilla
  • B2: Mafia Goon, Mafia Rolecop vs. Town Jailkeeper, Town Tracker, 5x Town Vanilla
  • B3: Mafia Goon, Mafia Rolecop vs. Town Doctor, Town Neapolitan, 5x Town Vanilla
  • C1: Mafia Goon, Mafia Goon vs. Town Cop, 6x Town Vanilla
  • C2: Mafia Goon, Mafia Goon vs. Town Jailkeeper, 6x Town Vanilla
  • C3: Mafia Goon, Mafia Goon vs. Town Doctor, Town Tracker, 5x Town Vanilla
Players:

1. D2DC – Nk’d N1 (Doc)

2. Myself

3. Noodle

4. Skjolde

5. Mr. Hell – vanilla town (lynched d2)

6. Coju

7. Zhao_Yue

8. Snickersnack

9. Pyrotechnician*

No idea yet as to what role I will draw but there are a few things I can reasonably guess about most or all of the other players, my fellow mafiosos all have patterns and tells and things that can be watched for, this brings to mind things, even in pre game, so:

As to Noodle:

Noodle tends to stay quiet for the most part and this is his general moniker – everyone knows this. However Noodle will absolutely act and vote or lock someone if he has cause. This can be an exploitable weakness under the guise of “eliminate the quiet one/least active one.” However if Noodle is town and I draw town, this would not benefit us. As Mafia though, this is solid. Another point on Noodle, specific to the Cop role – Noodle (if he draws cop) will normally investigate himself first, to determine his sanity. In the case of this game, this this is a waste of time as 2d3 (unless altered by D2lover) has standard roles, meaning the cop will be sane.

Now if myself and Noodle both draw Scum? Then what? Obvious Epic Scum Team, but I hay have to Bus him.

As to D2dC (AKA Mr. Self Proclaimed Cop):

Potential for serious threat if town and I draw scum. Especially as things draw on and the game moves into endgame. On the flip side D2DC can play a pretty good scum role and and act like he is the town cop until the last second. Going to have to keep an eye on this guy unless we are both scum.

As to Skjolde:

Serious thread as town if I am scum. He’s way analytical. Eliminate early. On the other hand if we both draw town or both end up scum, it would be an interesting game.

As to Mr. Hell:

Gotta watch out for this guy either way with his theorycrafting and charts and all. Mr. Hell could be a great ally if both scum or a help if both town. However, if I draw scum and he is town…he has to go. Priority right up there with Skjolde.

As to Coju:

It’s been a long time, might as well just lynch him unless we are both scummies.

As to Zhao_Yue:

I haven’t played a game with or against Zhao in many years, will just have to take things as they go and watch for tells.

As so Snickersnack, no real comment here as I haven’t yet played with him.

As to Pyro. He must die quickly, even if my scum partner. Bus at all costs.

Start of Game – Pre Game.

I’ve drawn Vanilla Town, this means I cannot yet determine or guess the setup.

Sonar Pings:

Noodle: 0

Skjolde: 0

Coju: 0

Zhao_Yue: 1

Snickersnack: 0

Pyrotecnician: 0

BH: 0

D2DC: 1 (cop! Ended up dead too.)

Pyro and Skjolde???

Noodle in post #122 stated “ a little from column a and a little from column b. This was in response to an earlier post of mine asking if his liscence was cardboard or not.

He might have been breadcrumbing as to what his actual role is.

Lets toy with this:

• A1: Mafia Goon, Mafia Roleblocker vs. Town Cop, Town Neapolitan, 5x Town Vanilla
  • A2: Mafia Goon, Mafia Roleblocker vs. Town Jailkeeper, Town Doctor, 5x Town Vanilla
  • B2: Mafia Goon, Mafia Rolecop vs. Town Jailkeeper, Town Tracker, 5x Town Vanilla
  • B3: Mafia Goon, Mafia Rolecop vs. Town Doctor, Town Neapolitan, 5x Town Vanilla

If Noodle is breadcrumbing here and oddly trusts me this early, it’s possible that he is also vanilla town or either Cop, Neopolitan, Jailkeeper, Tracker or Doc.

Change to section about sonar pings above, simplifying it.

No sonar: D2DC, Noodle, Skjolde, Snicker, Zhao, coju, babyhell, Pyro.

Major scum ping as to Babyhell based on Post 186 and his 221.

Considering the setup and altering it to only have the setup lines specified by Babyhell, it looks like:

• C1: Mafia Goon, Mafia Goon vs. Town Cop, 6x Town Vanilla
There’s no way town would know the setup based on only one role, for example, all a cop could do is speculate (early on) that the setup is either A1, A3, or C1 but would not know for sure. Anyone who is vanilla would be in the dark this early.

If I’m right and Babyhell is scum, he would for sure know that there was a cop or a tracker or doc, that would in effect make him the role blocker, Role cop or plain goon.

Proceed with extreme caution regarding Babyhell. Well… that turned out messed up.

D2DC flipped Doc. So that narrows the setup to:

We have either a cop, neopolitan or a tracker involved.

Going to have to watch and see if anything comes up.

Note, day 1 end votes:

Babyhell 5 (Pyrotechnician, D2DC, Gorny, Skjolde, Zhao_Yue)
Gorny 1 (coju)

So far on day 2 we have:

Pyro: 1 (Coju)

Coju says I am still sus. No one else voting yet.

#486 did Pyro just breadcrumb cop?

Those that did vote Noodle as D2 counted down:

Snickersnack, Skjolde, coju

Not voting Noodle: Noodle, Zhao, Pyro.

• Love
Reactions: coju and Babyhell
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High