d2lover

Guide Author
Oct 8, 2019
I would like to make a Bow-amazone.

I have 3 lowcost alternatives to Windforce/Faith:

Witchwildstring
Eaglehorn
Lysanders Aim (unique ceremonial bow)

I would like to use the unique Deathmask for it's Slow and Lightabsorb AND Cleglaws gloves. Can you tell me if slow target stacks from different sources?

Otherwise I use Deathmask and 1.07 LoH for fireabsorb.

So which of the 3 Bows is the best when upped?

Eaglehorn could be paired with Reapers, but as you know the merc is jobless on a bowie I guess, except on Diablo and Baal.

I would put 20 Points in strafe, aim for a good ias breakpoint and 1 point in the lightning damage Berserk from the amazone for uncrackable PIs.

Rest in Crit, and the AR boosting skill, belt is Razors Tail, so some points in Pierce ( I believe lvl 9 is the magic number?).

Maybe after all some points into multi, but does it proc Slow target on all arrows?

So which of the 3 Bows is the best for

a) beating the game
b) running the CS

All bows can be upped of course.

Slow is capped at 50% against bosses and 90% against regular monsters if I recall but it will stack with effect of Holy Freeze. I built mine around the Riphook.

Reactions: d2lover
Mmh, but is holyfreeze merc worth it?

I mean you can have like 500 points in dextery so mightaura shouldnt be that big of a deal.

if you somehow got 90% slow target on your equipment, will holyfreeze do anything?

Is upped Riphook+Atmas comparable to upped Witchwild+Highlords? (if you wear deathmask+Cleglaws)

Different instances of Slow stack with each other. But not by what you think that sentence would mean. If you cold damage it, use a slow ability, and use a weapon that inflicts slow they will all work together.

It's usually how necromancers slow hell baal to the point where he moves 1 frame every 25 frames. xD

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High