Who's had Covid?

I can not wait to go out for a meal. I think that's the thing I miss the most. I'm a lazy shitty cook and I'm sick of my efforts.

I like cooking a lot, so this part has been okay for me. I got married in December, and I've been making all of my wife's lunches for work since then (is that a humble brag, hmmmm). She was working from home last year (as I still am), but now she goes in to work every day. (She's been vaccinated.) Today, I also made a "what do we have in the fridge" enchilada casserole, which was pretty good.

I do want to go to a restaurant again soon, but more for something that I don't have the know-how / wherewithal to make, like a good ramen. A steak is right out; I can make a much better steak at home for less money.

Also, I didn't have any reaction at all to my second shot. So, that was nice.

I do want to go to a restaurant again soon, but more for something that I don't have the know-how / wherewithal to make, like a good ramen. A steak is right out; I can make a much better steak at home for less money.
I've made a few attempts at ramen myself. No place nearby where I can get the restaurant version, but I think they turned out alright for a non-professional. My few attempts at the noodles didn't turn out, so I mostly stuck with using the noodles from an instant package. Just the noodles though. I usually don't use the little flavor packet for the broth. Also used them for a yakisoba once or twice, which was ok but still very much in a work in progress state.

As for steaks, I make those all the time. Keeps the vampires away. ;)

What are the quarantine rules like there?
Mandatory 14 days hotel quarantine for people traveling into the country from foreign countries, or inter-states, inter-cities travels.

Hefty fine equivalent to USD 2,500 if break the rule.

Positive patients required undergoing hospital quarantine, or kept at quarantine zones (usually indoor stadium with air conditioning) until proven recovered. similar fine imposed upon rule breakers.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High