Who will be playing D4?

Will you be playing D4?

• Total voters
Keeper is an understatement. All mine ever says is are you playing that stupid game and you must be addicted to it. On the other hand she doesn't appreciate it when I make comments about paying good money to read junk like People.

Reactions: snickersnack
Keeper is an understatement. All mine ever says is are you playing that stupid game and you must be addicted to it. On the other hand she doesn't appreciate it when I make comments about paying good money to read junk like People.
Story about @Noodle and Mrs. Noodle:

Many moons ago, Noodle was courting the future Mrs. Noodle. Noodle had a best friend named Don. Around the time when Noodle was thinking of proposing to the future Mrs. Noodle, Don told Noodle that he was going to do the same thing. It was going to be Mrs. Don and that was going to be the end of it.

Well, no one has seen or heard from Don in years and Noodle insists that his basement renovation project from many years ago was just that - a basement renovation with new concrete poured, sound proofing and a hermetically sealed subfloor.

I'm probably not going to buy it because it's a MMO. I prefer to play alone and with that I mean all alone, not with others around me, even though I can ignore them. The reason why I played on bnet back then was trading, with a very few exceptions, like getting my first ladder character past tough obstacles. Perhaps I will change my mind later, so I selected "wait what communiy tinks", although that's not entirely correct. I would buy it right away if it had a single-player mode, but I doubt that will happen.

I don't care what it costs, as long as it's not a ludicrous price, but I will not pay monthly fees or anything like that. 100 bucks for 100 hours of fun would be acceptable for me.

Whelp, I went and pre-ordered.

Guess I'm going to Hell....

I'm in a wait and see phase, it'll probably depend on if my brother plans to play it or not. If he doesn't plan on it I probably won't buy it until some time down the road, if he does then I'll probably get it at the same time so we could co-op.

A bit offtopic but man I wish Blizz hadn't cut TCP/IP from D2R, would've loved to co-op with my bro on my single player characters. Probably a decision made by the executives after the Tech Alpha debacle.

I will probably end up getting it eventually, the beta seemed to run roughly the same level as D2R on my computer. I'm in no rush though as there are still plenty of things to play with in D2R still, so will wait for bugs to be ironed out and a price drop. I bought D2R for the Switch and the price had already dropped before I even played it on that platform.

@DarkMaster I agree it is a shame they dropped TCP/IP, but I'm annoyed they couldn't offer a hosting alternative for offline players via BNet.

Reactions: snickersnack
A Heads-up, if you are looking for people to play with, there is a PureDiablo clan. Do a search for it in-game.

Reactions: coju and ziambe
Just found out that a couple worker of mine stayed up until 4:30 AM playing, then came into work at 8:30 AM.

Reactions: coju
Just found out that a couple worker of mine stayed up until 4:30 AM playing, then came into work at 8:30 AM.
Nice. Did you pay extra to play early? I have Saturday to myself so I’ve thought about doing that…

The night before, while the game was preloading, I visited KFC AND the local pizzeria AND bought way more beer than I probably should have in order to ensure proper preparedness for early access. I also replaced my normal computer chair with a lazy boy for extra comfort (just for the weekend though).

Now I'm playing horribly because I'm drunk and also trying to cram chicken down my gullet while slaying demons but I'm having a blast so who cares! I feel like I'm in high school again and I love it.

I am not ashamed. :D

The night before, while the game was preloading, I visited KFC AND the local pizzeria AND bought way more beer than I probably should have in order to ensure proper preparedness for early access. I also replaced my normal computer chair with a lazy boy for extra comfort (just for the weekend though).

Now I'm playing horribly because I'm drunk and also trying to cram chicken down my gullet while slaying demons but I'm having a blast so who cares! I feel like I'm in high school again and I love it.

I am not ashamed. :D
I saw you online late last night. Knowing you, I guessed it wasn't a normal gaming session.

How many times did you die in a drunken state of bloody gore?

I saw you online late last night. Knowing you, I guessed it wasn't a normal gaming session.

How many times did you die in a drunken state of bloody gore?
Yep, I was on all night and took a nap late this morning. Going to try to get a few more hours of murder in before crashing until midnight or so.

One death so far. I ran into Corlin Hulle (one of the "rare bosses") somewhere around Hoarfrost Demise. I got turned into sausage by an explosive attack that I should have noticed well in advance but my beer goggles got in the way. I got my revenge a couple minutes later (he's easy if you're not trying to fight him while furiously pouring gravy over mashed potatoes; I really suck at multitasking).

Well, let's say you are tipsy. No embarrassing changes of personality or mood, no weird typos, just expressing the joy of being careless. Still with enough control over everything, of course, that's why it's for grown-ups only. But keep on drinking and posting, what could possibly go wrong? :p

By the way, after 2-3 bottles of beer, I'm making less typos than when being sober and I also feel more creative, do I have to worry about that?

*opens second bottle of beer*

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High