Which final words do you like the most?

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain. Time to die."
I know where this is from, but it also reminds me of a great Motorhead song:

Reactions: Leopold Stotch
I hope that when I die, I'll be in bed and hopefully it'll be something dirty for I intend to go out the David Carradine way with my partner.

Growing up in a surf town in Southern California, I've been to many funerals where we all get on our boards and paddle out past the waves, form a big circle, tell stories, and sprinkle the ashes on the water.

I've informed my family that when I die, I want my body to be scattered around Disneyland. Also, I don't want to be cremated. That, or be buried in pieces in a dog park, so some lucky dogs have a special surprise.

Growing up in a surf town in Southern California, I've been to many funerals where we all get on our boards and paddle out past the waves, form a big circle, tell stories, and sprinkle the ashes on the water.

I've informed my family that when I die, I want my body to be scattered around Disneyland. Also, I don't want to be cremated. That, or be buried in pieces in a dog park, so some lucky dogs have a special surprise.

Gnarly.

If Casey finds your arms, she would be so happy. Yay food AND chew toys!

330px-Chico_Marx_-_signed.jpg

"Remember, Honey, don’t forget what I told you. Put in my coffin a deck of cards, a mashie niblick, and a pretty blonde." - Chico Marx

Pity pity, too late.

tumblr_mrrnp9mqp51sfd95qo1_500.jpg

Perhaps he was composing until his last breath, but according to other people, he said it because a delivery of wine didn't make it to him before he had to die.

Reactions: Leopold Stotch
A slightly different & more serious answer, being the words I'd like on my tombstone (assuming I've squirreled away enough to get something better than the GI Issue model) -

"Do not stand at my grave and weep

I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there. I did not die."
- Mary Elizabeth Frye

If we're just talking fun with well-known media, I'd probably go with either Hans' "What was it you said before? Yippi-ki-yay, motherf---er. "

...or Marco's " No more table! Where are you going to go now? Let me give you some advice: Next time you have the chance to kill someone, don't hesitate! "

I think it's better to let others decide what's on my tombstone. It's not for me, as I will be dead then, but for those who mourn my death.

Carl Friedrich Gauss (one of the greatest mathematicians of all time) wanted to have a regular 17-sided polygon on his tombstone because he was so proud of succeeding to produce one with compass and straightedge (ihat's not a precise and complete description), but the stomemason refused because an engraved 17-gon would be hardly distinguishable from a circle. That sounds pretty geekish, but it was the first significant progress in geometry since antiquity.

Reactions: In The Name of Zod
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High