What's on your Patch 2.5 Wish List?

E: I wish they would fix...

1. Not being able to teleport when hovering over poppables, even when holding down ALT
2. Circlets toggling between Coronets while gambling

Last edited:
I think the big ones I was thinking of have already been mentioned:

-currency tab, allowing for runes/gems/etc. to be stacked - having six chipped gems take up as much space as a body armor is tough
-revamp crafting - still too few recipes even worth considering
-loot filter - this one isn't as important to me as the first two, but still a nice-to-have
-nerfing certain OP runewords - same nice-to-have

QOL changes which I can't really name now.

More P7 viable builds. I genuinely feel like if I play some build that's not P7 viable im wasting my time. I know that sounds weird but that's what it feels like to me.

Except when I do some new char and decide on a build beforehand and do a Patriarch run with it.

Reactions: Excalibur
Able to cast a skill like Static or Nova while clicking on an area of the map that isn't there. IE: Black part in Tower.

More P7 viable builds. I genuinely feel like if I play some build that's not P7 viable im wasting my time. I know that sounds weird but that's what it feels like to me.
My experience playing D3 tells me that this would me make me stop playing D2R. I don't want the devs deciding what the new builds should be every x months. It's not that it couldn't be done well, I just don't think that they would.

Reactions: Rey

Hi all -

I know it has been a bit quiet on the D2R front especially this week as all other Diablo titles have had some sort of news.

But fear not, we are hoping to share some news about PTR next week. A bit late I know and a bit outside of our windows we were aiming for with ladder seasons but the team is working on a feature that they would like to test in PTR that is pretty big and they want to make sure we can get accurate feedback on it before it goes live in the PTR.

Hoping we can share more next week and if not, it surely will be the week after.

Update from Pez, PTR news next week hopefully! I wonder what this "feature" will be that needs its own PTR, currency stash tab? Loot filter? Something else entirely? Guess we'll see, but I'm excited nonetheless. :)

I think it will be bigger than just stash tabs. I'm expecting some new type of content, I'll reserve judgement until I see, but I am shooting for the optimistic moon here.

Reactions: coju
I think it will be bigger than just stash tabs. I'm expecting some new type of content, I'll reserve judgement until I see, but I am shooting for the optimistic moon here.
I agree. Lots of possibilities for new content, and they seem dedicated to keeping things fresh.

Last edited:
Little update from Pez, PTR news tomorrow!

Hi all :)

Happy to see some good excitement for the PTR. I do want to level set some expectations with 2.5 and the PTR. The team has been pretty heads down on the new feature so expectations for 2.5 when it comes to balance/number changes should be very minimal. 2.4 was the big hoorah of changes for D2R and was the main focus but 2.5’s main focus was very much this new feature and a good amount of bug fixes.

As for PTR, you should expect more info to hit tomorrow so see you then.

I was surprised to see minimal balance/number changes for 2.5, excited for the big feature though!

2.4 was the big hoorah of changes for D2R and was the main focus but 2.5’s main focus was very much this new feature and a good amount of bug fixes.

This is interesting, seems 2.4 will be the biggest patch for D2R in terms of changes. Wonder what that means for future patches.

Reactions: Excalibur and Miron
Little update from Pez, PTR news tomorrow!

Hi all :)

Happy to see some good excitement for the PTR. I do want to level set some expectations with 2.5 and the PTR. The team has been pretty heads down on the new feature so expectations for 2.5 when it comes to balance/number changes should be very minimal. 2.4 was the big hoorah of changes for D2R and was the main focus but 2.5’s main focus was very much this new feature and a good amount of bug fixes.

As for PTR, you should expect more info to hit tomorrow so see you then.

I was surprised to see minimal balance/number changes for 2.5, excited for the big feature though!

2.4 was the big hoorah of changes for D2R and was the main focus but 2.5’s main focus was very much this new feature and a good amount of bug fixes.

This is interesting, seems 2.4 will be the biggest patch for D2R in terms of changes. Wonder what that means for future patches.

I hope it is a feature that works in SP and is not geared for ladder. They have been unintentionally or not pretty good to SP, with the new runewords being enabled and all. I am wondering if they are implementing some kind of in game trading platform though.

I can live with alternating balance and new feature patches, as long as they keep adding QoL/performance improvements.

Just hope it is nothing like a Battlepass or something silly like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkMaster
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High