• Hi everyone!

As part of our plan to create a unified community across all sites/logins, we have now integrated VGAssist into the forum community here and ported over some of the more popular guides. This part of the community will focus on game guides as well as a community videogaming Q&A section and we encourage you all to get involved too :)

While we were doing this we have fixed up a few visual anomalies in some parts of the forums too.

Welcome to PureDiablo - Returning from Diablo Retirement for Diablo IV

Noodle

Dec 24, 2019
There's this guy named Bad Ash who is pretty much a fiend in human shape who sacrifices infants by the light if the full moon, and I'd really hoped he'd be stuck at the old site. Apparently he's found his way over here to try to ruin a pristine new site, so I just caution you to be VERY wary of him.

suggestivename

Jul 9, 2020
There's this guy named Bad Ash who is pretty much a fiend in human shape who sacrifices infants by the light if the full moon, and I'd really hoped he'd be stuck at the old site. Apparently he's found his way over here to try to ruin a pristine new site, so I just caution you to be VERY wary of him.
AshHousewares, poster so prolific that we had to make a new word just for his smappange. And by we I mean Durf.

TheWanderer

Oct 11, 2020
Seeing all the familiar faces here after I stopped posting in like 2012 is such a nostalgia trip.

Hey everybody I hope you're all well.

Rush

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 12, 2020
Welcome back! Good to see more long-time members back in the fold :)