Discussion Welcome to PureDiablo - Returning from Diablo Retirement for Diablo IV (also now D2R)

There's this guy named Bad Ash who is pretty much a fiend in human shape who sacrifices infants by the light if the full moon, and I'd really hoped he'd be stuck at the old site. Apparently he's found his way over here to try to ruin a pristine new site, so I just caution you to be VERY wary of him.

There's this guy named Bad Ash who is pretty much a fiend in human shape who sacrifices infants by the light if the full moon, and I'd really hoped he'd be stuck at the old site. Apparently he's found his way over here to try to ruin a pristine new site, so I just caution you to be VERY wary of him.

The same can be said about you, I'm afraid.

• Haha
Reactions: In The Name of Zod
AshHousewares, poster so prolific that we had to make a new word just for his smappange. And by we I mean Durf.

Seeing all the familiar faces here after I stopped posting in like 2012 is such a nostalgia trip.

Hey everybody I hope you're all well.

Reactions: Elly
Seeing all the familiar faces here after I stopped posting in like 2012 is such a nostalgia trip.

Hey everybody I hope you're all well.
Welcome back!

Welcome back! Good to see more long-time members back in the fold :)

Why thank you. Looking forward to Diablo 4 and with the ppl running dii.net are over at this site, this can only be a good thing :)
Another familiar name. Welcome aboard!

Hi. What is this a new forum? I see all the old farts are here from the early days of diabloii.net :)

Reactions: Elly
I found this site because I was thinking about what game to play next and on a whim decided to visit diabloii.net, which I hadn't visited in years. Stumbled onto a mention of this new site and I gotta say I am very pleased to see a lot of familiar names. Here's hoping that as D4 sees more development this place can really come alive like the old one did. :)

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High