Discussion Welcome to PureDiablo - Returning from Diablo Retirement for Diablo IV (also now D2R)

Really really happy to see this new site..and the changes is anew..I was on the old site under a few names but this alas isnone that will forever stick. Been a fan since 99.

I'm Dave and can't wait to see more of the site and make more Diablo friends.

Exciting! I was on the old D2net forums and when I came to this site I felt like it was familiar, so I checked and saw that Elly and Rush ran it! How fun.

Exciting! I was on the old D2net forums and when I came to this site I felt like it was familiar, so I checked and saw that Elly and Rush ran it! How fun.

Yes! We are here! The old site appears to now be abandoned and this is now where we are moving forwards. Feel free to let other people know too.

Congrats and kudos on the new site. Been on and off regularly reading diabloii.net for 18 years or so. Fond memories of the SPF tournaments back in the day and the great articles of course. Haven't played D2 or D3 in a while, but I still have a soft spot for Diablo. Good to have this place as a familiar news source.
Subscribed for premium as a thank you for all your work over the years. Cheers for the continued effort.

Reactions: In The Name of Zod
Congrats and kudos on the new site. Been on and off regularly reading diabloii.net for 18 years or so. Fond memories of the SPF tournaments back in the day and the great articles of course. Haven't played D2 or D3 in a while, but I still have a soft spot for Diablo. Good to have this place as a familiar news source.
Subscribed for premium as a thank you for all your work over the years. Cheers for the continued effort.

Thanks a lot @LowTone, it's massive help as we get things up and running. Please keep spreading the word about the site!

The tar looks familiar, i've seen it used on the old site but I don't recognize the name. Welcome to the new forum!

The tar looks familiar, i've seen it used on the old site but I don't recognize the name. Welcome to the new forum!
Thanks. I think I used the name ThaCheeze around that time, but it's been ages, so I'm not sure. :)

OMG I didnt know there was a new site, I kept visiting the old one:

lol, glad I found you guys, which happened through discovering new Blizzard North Screenshots for their original D3 version. OMG what could have been...

Lets hope D4 will be at least usable, and D2 remastered will be as good a remaster as Age of Empires II - Definitive Edition.

Last edited:
It's nice to see you Elly and thank you for this even more amazing site! :D

Thanks for the new site, Elly! I've been returning to this community since getting frustrated with the online mule managing days drove me to single player D2 (2002-ish). This website's countless bits of strategy, information and knowledge, along with the interesting contributors have kept my interest after all these years. Looking forward to many more!

Welcome back @Friiser! Plenty more to come I am sure as more people discover we have moved here.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High