Welcome and what forums?

we don't have the "+Quote" option hidden somewhere I don't see do we? Not using it made copying in a table for runeword grail a little awkward after I'd already typed out the post.

we don't have the "+Quote" option hidden somewhere I don't see do we? Not using it made copying in a table for runeword grail a little awkward after I'd already typed out the post.

When you hit reply it quotes.

Reactions: Luhkoh
Loving all the fixes @Rush! I've noticed this, not sure if anybody else is experiencing it?
View attachment 53927
Sometimes, it's only 1-2 pics that have a problem. Then, I refresh the page, and it's a different 1-2 pics.. And, sometimes if I switch computers, there is no issue. So, I have no idea if the problem is on my end or what? o_O

This is likely a server hiccup. I am trying to keep an eye on it.

Reactions: D2DC
When you hit reply it quotes.

There isn't a multi-quote button.

You can get around this, of course but it's a handy do-dab, for those days when you have a lot of Merv posts to "correct".

Reactions: Luhkoh
What is....

Reaction Score

PurePremium is the new PAL scheme here on the site (details here https://www.purediablo.com/purepremium/). There are no ads running right now but as things grow it could become a necessity to pay the bills as Elly and I are funding it all right now.

The other 2 are likely tied to rewards for what you do on the forums.

Is it possible to move replycount and date of reply to same row as name of thread starter? This would save a lot of space on mobile screen.

I understand subforum links need to be somewhere but do they need to occupy the space they do at the moment?

Screenshot_20200327-155340.png

This is ideally what I would like to see when coming to SPF: the actual content.

Screenshot_20200327-225442.png

There is only so much you can tweak layout wise for mobile due to the fact it's a responsive site. I doubt I can do too much about the stuff you mention here.

There is only so much you can tweak layout wise for mobile due to the fact it's a responsive site. I doubt I can do too much about the stuff you mention here.

Yeah I kinda expected this. Had to try though. I had gotten accustomed how the site works on old forum but now that people were reporting stuff I started noticing this stuff again. Will get used to this too. Thanks for responding.

Just noticed:

No option for Ignoring individual forum members or individual threads.

Not that I would ever considering using such facilities.

Edit: Thanks for fixing this!

Last edited:
Welcome back Winterone! Help spread the word we are all here!

My OCD can't bear it anymore. Has no one else really noticed? 😂
kDhIFOs.png

It's the reason I haven't clicked there.

Hey guys it was fixed last week for all OCD sufferers :)

• Love
Reactions: b1ur
Hi, It's me again... I hope I am not sounding too negative or unappreciative for the hard work done so far on the forums. And I understand fine tuning is still probably in progress. However there are some things that just catches my eye and bothers me visually.

The green buttons. I understand why you make them so visible. So poeple find the controls. But do people need this much help using a forum in 2020? Imho they stand out too much from the colouring and the vibe of the rest of the forum. Another colour perhaps? Going a bit further: are they needed?

New thread button at top
New thread is startable from a textfield "Thread name". Maybe "Start new thread" would be more guiding into the funtionality as it isn't a search bar for threads.

Reply to thread button at top
You can reply at the bottom of a thread.

Scroll up, scroll down buttons at bottom
Home and End keys exist if there ever was a need for this. Scrolling on mobile gets you to top and end in no time.

But that was just food for thought. Colouring would fix this "issue" if you deem it as such.

Another thing: I am getting subliminal messages telling me to ignore but the opposite is happening.

Screenshot_20200523-062232.png

Ignore button
Isn't it enough you can ignore a thread by going into it and setting ignore there. I mean who goes to a forum and starts oh I'll ignore that and that and that and oh those have to go too. I would think that if you need to ignore somethin, it is an exception and thus the option for it does not need to be on a level of the forum where you have not even seen the content yet.

That's it for now. :) Gj so far anyone involved in forum development!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High