Welcome and what forums?

Gray color is also used in the Profile page.
vEyDTen.png
When a window is resized (or site is viewed on low res/mobile) the Account menu is not scaled to fit.
(what @superdave and @LozHinge the Unhinged are talking about)
PnWz6A4.png

Back on topic :)

Can we make a D2 strategy forum?
We are migrating the SPF now, but there are still tons of guides in the Class Discussion & Statistics forums to move over. I suggest we dump them all in one forum for now, then we can decide if the go up into the Strategy section of the site or need to be moved elsewhere?

If it's your own guide and want to move it then fine. As for old guides and the author is no longer around then if it's really important then archive it. If it's a newer guide and there is no author permissions then please don't move it without consent.

Any guides of note should be eventually moved into the Strategy Compendium. There are already around 160 D2 guides in there.

Update: I have setup an archive forum here for now: https://www.purediablo.com/forums/forums/diablo-2-strategy-archives.9/

Last edited:
Reactions: maxicek
Regarding resolution. If you are on 1280 then I may need to tweak. I had no idea people were still using that low on desktop :)

Regarding resolution. If you are on 1280 then I may need to tweak. I had no idea people were still using that low on desktop :)

Yeah, Rush. Stop hating on the old folks and get twerking :)

I removed the forum for now as there appears it was not being added to. We can tackle it later if it's needed.

Mobile display issues have now been fixed! Huzzah!

Reactions: b1ur
@Rush works like a charm!

Anyway. I really think we need that 'Archives' forum. The Single Player Forum is flooded with ancient threads and is really hard to navigate to whats actually a new topic and whats an archive. With time this issue will become obsolete since they'll naturally sink to the back pages but right now it's a bit annoying to be honest.

@Rush works like a charm!

Anyway. I really think we need that 'Archives' forum. The Single Player Forum is flooded with ancient threads and is really hard to navigate to whats actually a new topic and whats an archive. With time this issue will become obsolete since they'll naturally sink to the back pages but right now it's a bit annoying to be honest.

I am all up for doing it but not sure what it should be called and what will end up going in it.

We could definitely use it to house random stuff: build guides not currently in the compendium, class breakpoint tables, and other general guides we have linked in the SPF Community and Links sticky.

I am all up for doing it but not sure what it should be called and what will end up going in it.
The X Files, of course. 😆

Jokes aside SPF Archives subforum seems descriptive enough for me.
As to what will end up in there - pretty much everything that's not currently active.

We could definitely use it to house random stuff: build guides not currently in the compendium, class breakpoint tables, and other general guides we have linked in the SPF Community and Links sticky.
Any guild guides that are missing in the Compendium should be added.

Hi. Looks cool. However my eyes tire. The white on black contrast is the thing. I understand that this might be a niche request but is it possible to add text colour to preferences? Thanks anyways.

Loving all the fixes @Rush! I've noticed this, not sure if anybody else is experiencing it?
Untitled.jpg
Sometimes, it's only 1-2 pics that have a problem. Then, I refresh the page, and it's a different 1-2 pics.. And, sometimes if I switch computers, there is no issue. So, I have no idea if the problem is on my end or what? o_O

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High