Welcome and what forums?

Hey @Rush I noticed this on one of my threads, and thought it was because I had copied tables over from the old site:
white
test
But, it looks as if it's the default table settings for the new forum skin? Table Header = white, Text = white

Whoops yeh that needs sorting. On it.

Reactions: D2DC
I can no longer change the forum skin/style in preferences like before, is this intentional?

Yes it is. The old style had numerous limitations on scaling and it also could not accommodate some of the new features,

I can no longer change the forum skin/style in preferences like before, is this intentional?
It does look like the purediablo skin is the default and only skin. I assume that was to save work when tweaking the forum for all of the above errors. I'd guess there will be more options some time in the future after this skin is working perfectly.

edited to say. I like the cyberpunk 2077 color skin. If you haven't found it yet, you can click on the community button on the top row.

It does look like the purediablo skin is the default and only skin. I assume that was to save work when tweaking the forum for all of the above errors. I'd guess there will be more options some time in the future after this skin is working perfectly.

edited to say. I like the cyberpunk 2077 color skin. If you haven't found it yet, you can click on the community button on the top row.

Having multiple skins is a bit of a nightmare if one is completely different to the other templates. As I have made quite a few changes to the standard out the box skins, those would have to be applied to a completely different set of templates if the old style remained. That means with every forum update, whether it's the skin core or the forum core, there would have to be changes made to both which takes a lot more time. I would rather the forums had wither no downtime for upgrades or at least minimal time.

As for features. If there is anything you want to see please do let me know and I will see what I can do. Thanks to a few PAL subs last month it allowed us to upgrade quite a few things to make life easier for folk on the forums. Some things I have just coded myself to save some cash. As you all know, there are no ads on the site and I want to keep it that way as long as financially possible.

This week I have had to talk to the hosting company about a possible glitch between the servers and Cloudflare that is causing some odd traffic throttling. Thankfully another of their customers is also seeing this. If it continues, the only way around it could be to upgrade the hosting which would significantly push up costs per year. This I want to avoid for as long as possible. The more folk we can bring to the forums, the easier it's going to be to keep it funded so please do keep spreading the word. Elly and I are doing our best at the moment but we are going to need more help eventually hence the call out to the community for writers. I have not worked since December to concentrate on getting this all up and running and I intend to focus on the sites here for as long as I possibly can with no distractions of another job.

Our main focus is PureDiablo but many of you also dive into other things too so PureDMG was set up to cater for that along with the forums for general game discussion and posting. Please do join in there too if you can. Your PureDiablo forum account also works on PureDMG and PureCyberpunk. That was not easy to setup :)

Update: Tables should now be fixed!

Last edited:
Would a just color swap for night and day reading be an option or would there be too many colour changes required like the one you just made above to the tables.

Would a just color swap for night and day reading be an option or would there be too many colour changes required like the one you just made above to the tables.

One thing I do know is the Diablo community hate light themes :)

Reactions: Luhkoh
The "New Post" link in the Cyberpunk forum is broken.

I noticed about an hour ago that links to the old site would not redirect and generated a problem loading page error. At first I thought it was me (new laptop) and I recently installed Lavasoft's Adaware and SPybot Search and Destroy along with already having McAfee. I'm having the same issues on two different browsers plus on mobile. The links still work if you go to the old site and manually go page by page, find the thread and click from there. However when linked from here, it's a no go.

Ok, strike what I wrote above for now anyway. I was about to hit "post reply" and went to check the links again just to make sure and copy one or two here for reference, now they are working fine.

*silently walks away as if nothing happened*

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High