D2 Watch the Diablo 2 Resurrected and Diablo 4 Gameplay videos

D4_Rogue_Campfire.jpgWatch the two gameplay videos for Diablo 2 Resurrected and the Diablo 4 Rogue. These videos come with no commentary so just enjoy the action.

Last edited:
Be honest. Of the above 2 gameplay videos, what one looks the best? The Diablo 2 graphics shouldn't be the winner but in my opinion it looks like the game i'd want to pick up and play first. It just looks...."cleaner". The text overlay bothers me in D4.

Dave, that text overlay I would bet can be turned on and off in options. However, I agree that D2 Resurrected LOOKS like the game I want to play too. D4 gameplay video reminds me heavily of D3.

I basically said the same thing in the SPF thread. The overlay ruins the atmosphere.

I still think D4 is looking interesting though. Maybe re-looking at D2 will help this generation at Blizzard understand what made it so good.

Reactions: mrpinsky and Grisu
Dave, that text overlay I would bet can be turned on and off in options. However, I agree that D2 Resurrected LOOKS like the game I want to play too. D4 gameplay video reminds me heavily of D3.
I would also turn it off but it bothers me the monster health bar is on top of the monster and not fixed on top of the screen like in D2. When you're in a tough fight, and you don't know how much damage you're doing (without those flashy epileptic numbers popping out), you don't want to search where that health bar is... Just my two cents.

Reactions: Elly
I would also turn it off but it bothers me the monster health bar is on top of the monster and not fixed on top of the screen like in D2. When you're in a tough fight, and you don't know how much damage you're doing (without those flashy epileptic numbers popping out), you don't want to search where that health bar is... Just my two cents.
Yeah, each new game it seems has that 'hp bar over the monster' feature. I wonder / hope you could put the targeted one up at the top like we're used to. I'm sure it would be able to. IIRC the bosses HP bars were at the top of the screen?

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High