Wat is "Perm" en hoe doe ik het?

Sjappie

Sep 11, 2006
Wat is "Perm" en hoe doe ik het?

Als iemand mij sojs wil traden moet ik schijnbaar permen, maar ik weet niet wat het is, hoe ik het doe en of alles dan altijd permanent is.

Weet iemand hier meer over?

Als iemand mij sojs wil traden moet ik schijnbaar permen, maar ik weet niet wat het is, hoe ik het doe en of alles dan altijd permanent is.

I have absolutely no clue what you said in your note :sad2: if you want to know about how perm works? it doesnt. its a myth. Also please remember to post your notes in english since this is an english speaking forum.

At first I thought this was german.
Ether it is and its really bad german, or it's a language close to german, atleast I understand it as such:

Als iemand mij sojs wil traden moet ik schijnbaar permen,
when someone want to trade sojs with me it looks like I have to perm them,

maar ik weet niet wat het is, hoe ik het doe en of alles dan altijd permanent is.
however I don't know what that is, how I do it so that everything allways is permed

Do anyone here know more about it (could also be "over" as in "over and out", instead of the "about it" I translated it too)

Not sure I got everything right of course ...

its dutch, unfortunately babelfish doesnt help me translate it :undecided:

"If someone me wants sojs stepped must I seemingly pears, but I weet not what it is, how I do it and if everything are then always permanent.

Weet someone about this more?"

its dutch, unfortunately babelfish doesnt help me translate it :undecided:

"If someone me wants sojs stepped must I seemingly pears, but I weet not what it is, how I do it and if everything are then always permanent.

Weet someone about this more?"
I should start recognizing dutch already ... but anyway think my translation is semi-correct. :azn:

Ow **** sorry was a quick post while playing, forget this was an english forum.

The question was indeed about perming someting after/before a trade but I just cancelled the trade.

He offered ist + 2 soj for arach + mara 24

sorry for the inconvienence

Ow **** sorry was a quick post while playing, forget this was an english forum.

The question was indeed about perming someting after/before a trade but I just cancelled the trade.

He offered ist + 2 soj for arach + mara 24

sorry for the inconvienence
Don't do the trade if you ask me, 2 most likely duped sojs and a ist isn't a fair offer for arach and mara. If your items are selffound and thereby legit thats even more reason not to do the trade.

Dat hört sick fast so wie Plattdütsch an.

Ick glööv nich ans permen, aber jemand anners kann di bestimmt vertelln wie dat geiht.

Translation: That sounds like lower German (Northern German dialect - I can understand, but barely speak it). I don't believe in perming, but somebody else can surely tell you how it works.

It's probably Flemish which is similar to lower German. My uncle is a native lower German speaker and when he was in Flanders, he could converse with the people there by talking lower German while the others were talking Flemish :azn:

Ick glööv nich ans permen, aber jemand anners kann di bestimmt vertelln wie dat geiht.

Translation: That sounds like lower German (Northern German dialect - I can understand, but barely speak it). I don't believe in perming, but somebody else can surely tell you how it works.

It's probably Flemish which is similar to lower German. My uncle is a native lower German speaker and when he was in Flanders, he could converse with the people there by talking lower German while the others were talking Flemish :azn:

True. And I am Dutch, so I know what he's saying in his initial post.
But I can't help him with his issue as I'm clueless to what it means.

I also speak German though not very well. And indeed it sounds like German dialect sometimes. After all the dialect of the Venlo area and the dialect of the Köln area are very similar.

I'm Flemish. Your uncle should visit Belgian "Limburg". The dialect that is spoken there is quite similar to German.

To original poster : English please

Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong.

Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptang Zoo Boing! [Goodem-zoo-owli-zhiv]

well that serves me right... i was trying to decode it, i spent ages trying to work out the key and then i thought hang lets read the rest of the thread :rolleyes:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High