US Protests - How do you think it's going to end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riots across several major cities, some of which are still ongoing last I heard, billions in property damage, annexation of parts of those cities to declare autonomous zones, numerous assaults and murder are hardly what I'd call "a few people pleading with police".

Reactions: jmervyn
Talking about the witnesses on the street to the actual murder but then I think you already knew that and are just being disingenuous.

I do find it beyond amusing that my comment is censored for being personally insulting, while the other person's labeling of me and friends/coworkers of mine as Nazis running death camps are totes fine and reasonable.

Particularly given that other person has no real problem with the aforementioned 'Nazi death camps' as long as their side is the one in charge.

Heck, I casually murdered over 6 Million Jews & Christians just the other day. {/sarcasm} tags, given the audience.

But those are the times we live in.

Not for nothing, but I've always thought that the Book of Revelation might prove in hindsight to be remarkably accurate, if viewed as a Stone Age Hebrew's visionary look at our contemporary era.

Reactions: Glurin
So I am locking this thread now as I think it has run its course. It got way overheated in the later stages and other than slagging each other off it now serves little purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High