US Protests - How do you think it's going to end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now here's the key. One of the first faces they replaced PogChamp with was from a streamer who goes by the name CriticalBard and has a history of making blatantly racist comments about white people. Like the kind of stuff where if you replace the word "white" with "black", you'd swear you were reading something straight out of a KKK pamphlet. Genuine, no "super secret dog whistle codebook" required, supremacist dogma. And he continued spewing racism and hate on his stream when the subject came up. To top it off, anyone who pointed this out is being labeled a racist for doing so, and there are now calls to remove this "toxic element" from the gaming community that had the audacity to "harass" CriticalBard by calling him out on his blatant racism.
Perhaps he plans to run for Senate in Georgia?

I mistakenly thought that after Wuhan Flu excess & BLM riots were used in support of fraud for PedoJoe's election that they both would be tamped down (forcibly, when they turned against Progressive Establishment).

Instead, I think we're seeing the birth of something that is scaring some of the Proggies, including Frau Merkel - a fascist state enabling the most radical to punish their own membership.

Remember when I disagreed with Lox about whether the Corporate or the Government side of fascism was really in control? It's kind of scary to find that I think he was right in this situation - Proggies on Wall Street and Silicon Valley are the ones calling the shots, and traditional fascists like Senator Schumbag and Speaker Palised are getting very nervous.

The schism in the Democrat Party is no longer just between the Establishment fascists and the youthful Maoists - there's now a somewhat rogue corporatist element which seems more likely to ally with the Maoists than those traditional fascists expecting to be suckled by their donations.

Of course, *all* the wings will spout off about the opprobrium of conservatives & mock the GOP's <own> schism between the 40% Trumpkins & the 60% GOP fascist-friendly establishment... "aisle crossers" like Jeff Flake, Mittens Romney, and John McCain - but despite the spurious claims about the Capitol riots, conservatives are the ones who go to work, not to riots.

Reactions: Glurin and zemaj
Arrested. Robert Sanford a member of the Chester Fire Dept. I said above that he was wearing a Chicago Fire Dept hat because that same hat is sold as such on Amazon.

Excellent. Hopefully the FBI can do as well if they don't have civilian informants lead them directly to the asshole who killed Brian Sicknick.

Twitch isn't doing much better. This caught my attention yesterday, but before I continue I should point out that I'm not a streamer, nor do I watch a lot of Twitch streams. I'm just one of those people who overall finds playing games more fun than watching someone play them, with maybe a few exceptions for certain youtube personalities I find entertaining.

Twitch removed the PogChamp emote after the streamer who it's modeled after made some comments apparently in support of what happened at Capital Hill. Now, I don't know what was said, but that's not important at the moment. What is important, is that they decided to replace his face with the faces of other streamers, rotating them every 24 hours.

Now here's the key. One of the first faces they replaced PogChamp with was from a streamer who goes by the name CriticalBard and has a history of making blatantly racist comments about white people. Like the kind of stuff where if you replace the word "white" with "black", you'd swear you were reading something straight out of a KKK pamphlet. Genuine, no "super secret dog whistle codebook" required, supremacist dogma. And he continued spewing racism and hate on his stream when the subject came up. To top it off, anyone who pointed this out is being labeled a racist for doing so, and there are now calls to remove this "toxic element" from the gaming community that had the audacity to "harass" CriticalBard by calling him out on his blatant racism.
Not surprised... I remember when G. Warmonger Shrub was elected and dissent was patriotic. Then Obama was elected and magically dissent was racist. Next, Trump was elected and dissent was patriotic again, and resistance became compulsory. Guess what, now that its Pedo-elect Biden, suddenly dissent is racist again, and resistance is now insurgency...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: jmervyn and Glurin
Not surprised... I remember when G. Warmonger Shrub was elected and dissent was patriotic. Then Obama was elected and magically dissent was racist. Next, Trump was elected and dissent was patriotic again, and resistance became compulsory. Guess what, now that its Pedo-elect Biden, suddenly dissent is racist again, and resistance is now insurgency...
You almost get it.

Excellent. Hopefully the FBI can do as well if they don't have civilian informants lead them directly to the asshole who killed Brian Sicknick.

Yeah, I know I use this quote too much, but there's sooo many cases it's applicable to, even here where some sick fecks claim that the border patrol had concentration camps for illegal aliens even while they cheer for concentration camps for Americans they dislike...

iu

Reactions: zemaj and Glurin
You almost get it.
Its almost self aware wolves worthy. "So Close!"

Wow, I'm glad you are starting to come around and realize how absurd and hypocritical such stilted views are... almost makes me feel like if you just spent a few more moments actually thinking instead of swallowing what you are told whole you may in fact get how easily you have been manipulated by identity platformed politics instead of logic and factual rational thought. Keep going, I'm cheering for you.

Yeah, I know I use this quote too much, but there's sooo many cases it's applicable to, even here where some sick fecks claim that the border patrol had concentration camps for illegal aliens even while they cheer for concentration camps for Americans they dislike...

iu

It is highly applicable, isn't it?

Reactions: Glurin and jmervyn
It is highly applicable, isn't it?
Americans are sadly ignorant of history. We've gone through fascist government twice in history, both courtesy of the Democrat Party.

The first was President Wilson's term. Progressives don't like discussing just how vile this Nobel prize winning hero of theirs was, because he was also the one who re-segregated the Federal Government to protect white supremacy (something around 25 black congressmen had been in office prior to Wilson's term, all Republicans). This goes counter to the Proggies' fable that MLK Jr. was really a Democrat & that the Republicans were the REAL Party of race hatred, along with the open lie about the so-called "Southern Strategy" being a magical swapping of the Parties' viewpoints.

The second, of course, was FDR's term. People remain ignorant of just how bad the problem was, because Proggies have done their best to wipe history of their admiration and allegiance to the Nazis, but it's really Gentile's Italian fascism that the Americans patterned theirs after. Much of this was excused by claims that WW2 required these sacrifices, but again the Democrats pretend that the Manzana concentration camps weren't really their idea or that the National Recovery Administration was somehow a reasonable concept.

• Love
21000 Troops(more than are in Iraq and Afghanistan) will be stationed in Washington to protect the capital from .....

wait for it......

the Republicans.

Americans are sadly ignorant of history. We've gone through fascist government twice in history, both courtesy of the Democrat Party.

The first was President Wilson's term. Progressives don't like discussing just how vile this Nobel prize winning hero of theirs was, because he was also the one who re-segregated the Federal Government to protect white supremacy (something around 25 black congressmen had been in office prior to Wilson's term, all Republicans). This goes counter to the Proggies' fable that MLK Jr. was really a Democrat & that the Republicans were the REAL Party of race hatred, along with the open lie about the so-called "Southern Strategy" being a magical swapping of the Parties' viewpoints.

The second, of course, was FDR's term. People remain ignorant of just how bad the problem was, because Proggies have done their best to wipe history of their admiration and allegiance to the Nazis, but it's really Gentile's Italian fascism that the Americans patterned theirs after. Much of this was excused by claims that WW2 required these sacrifices, but again the Democrats pretend that the Manzana concentration camps weren't really their idea or that the National Recovery Administration was somehow a reasonable concept.
True, but you also failed to mention the actual first, at the end of the Civil War, which was perpetrated by the fledgling Republican Party. Reconstruction was indeed the installment of a fascist state, and Sherman was a particularly evil asshole who really was just a government-sponsored terrorist, bent on destruction and subjugation of those held responsible for what was a terrible war, with many atrocities perpetrated by both sides.

I'd delve deeper, but fairly positive this will already generate intense amounts of hatred, derailing any points I have made thus far by those who just cannot tolerate any accurate examination of history rather than the generally accepted story... oh well.

Reactions: jmervyn
21000 Troops(more than are in Iraq and Afghanistan) will be stationed in Washington to protect the capital from .....

A move which likely would have been necessary anyway, considering the rather violent elements on the left were planning (and one could argue already actively engaged in) open revolt in the event Trump won.

In their greed and thirst for power, the democrats created a monster, and now it looks like they are being swallowed up by it. Worst of all, it's everyone else who has to live with the consequences.

Trump had 8K guardsmen at his ceremony in 2016. Biggest inauguration of ALL TIME. Biden told everyone to stay home and stay safe for his. Why the extra 19K troops?

Well, I'm sure a lot of it is posturing. "OMG, those evil republicans broke into the capital building and took selfies, therefore the confederacy is alive and well and has a cult of ten billion people supporting it. We need an army just to protect our lord and savior Biden from those horrible terrorist racist insurrectionists." That's not to say the threat from these rumors of an armed protest aren't credible or should be taken lightly. But you're just lying to yourself if you think the democrats aren't loving the chance to play the victim once again.

But aside from that, gee, I don't know. How about we take a quick gander at Portland, that bastion of peace and reason and compassion, which apparently is still being set on fire by peaceful protesters. People are allowing their emotions to run rampant right now, and those who are in a position that would allow them to calm everyone down have absolutely no interest in doing so. In fact their goal is to take advantage of it to cease even more power.

• Haha
Whatabout Portland? <amateur attempt at deflection>

Getting an early start I see....

Let's play fa or antifa? I'll put 50 bucks on fa.

Antifa is fa, so that bet's a wash either way. Not that it matters in this particular context. I fully expect they're going to go out of their way to play up each and every incident they can since it benefits the democrats this time around. Nothing new there. Like always they'll still default to reporting them all as right wing extremists until information leaks that they're really not, in which case they'll just go quiet about it for the most part.

True, but you also failed to mention the actual first, at the end of the Civil War, which was perpetrated by the fledgling Republican Party. Reconstruction was indeed the installment of a fascist state, and Sherman was a particularly evil asshole who really was just a government-sponsored terrorist, bent on destruction and subjugation of those held responsible for what was a terrible war, with many atrocities perpetrated by both sides.

I'd delve deeper, but fairly positive this will already generate intense amounts of hatred, derailing any points I have made thus far by those who just cannot tolerate any accurate examination of history rather than the generally accepted story... oh well.
Well, not to pick nits but Reconstruction (1863-1877) was prior to Giovanni Gentile (1875-1944) so you can't really call it "fascism". It certainly contained elements of the much ballyhooed racial aspect and obviously foresaw Lincoln's unhappy anticipation of the potential Military-Industrial Complex, by no means did it include the totalitarian 'mind control' portion that Proggies adhere to today.

I know that some grotesquely stupid scumbags claim Trump's America set up concentration camps for Hispanics on the border (despite the prisons actually being established long ago and grown massively under their god-hero Obama). This while, like Chiquita Khrushchev herself, urging the establishment of concentration camps for conservatives.

In both WW2 and Reconstruction, wartime conditions were still a reality, while they really don't exist currently - which is why these Proggy fascists must claim that Global Warming is equivalent to war. Otherwise their demands for the death of other citizens are too nakedly evil, even for some of their own Party.

Getting an early start I see....

Let's play fa or antifa? I'll put 50 bucks on fa.
And here is another one...

Said that she was an officer and a member of the presidents cabinet. taken to hospital for a marble count.

So let me get this straight....

A few people pleading with police to stop murdering George Floyd is an "angry mob to be feared" but thousands of angry white Republicans, with clubs and bear spray, attacking Capitol Police are "peaceful protesters"?

So let me get this straight....

A few people pleading with police to stop murdering George Floyd is an "angry mob to be feared" but thousands of angry white Republicans, with clubs and bear spray, attacking Capitol Police are "peaceful protesters"?

This.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High