Staff member
Mar 16, 2020
Game/Host/Type of game or theme

1. A Die Hard Christmas Mafia Game/Gorny (Christmas 2020) Pre-ins: 0
2. Big Trouble in Little China/Gorny/2021 Pre-ins: 0
3. Back to Basics Mafia/Gorny (2021?) Pre-ins: 0

Last edited:
Couple of Games I will likely run down the road

1. A Die Hard Christmas Mafia Game. Coming Christmas Season 2020 - Come out to the coast, play Mafia, we'll have a few laughs!

Details: 10 or more players for this to go, signup thread goes up sometime mid December. Game start is Christmas Week.

Now accepting Pre-ins via PM

2. BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA: THE MAFIA GAME! IT'S ALL IN THE REFLEXES (2021)

Details: 10 plus players. Accepting pre-ins via PM

3. Back to Basics Mafia Game (January 2021?)

Details: Any number of players. Accepting Pre ins via PM

You should try using integer scaling. I have no idea what it is, but word on the street is it's pretty hot. Maybe just get a bucket or two.

That way if it doesn't work out you can just pour it out the window the next time it rains

We've all had rough nights where we wake up covered in integers.

I have a new idea for a really wild mafia game.

It's called "Kill @Noodle "

Sorry folks, for my slight hiatus. IRL hasn't granted me the most time for the forums. I had mentioned interest in hosting something soon, but I think I should retract that, at least momentarily. I know that I don't have the time to devote to hosting properly at the moment. We'll see what the upcoming days have to offer. Be back soon!

So.. who is hosting next?

I'm thinking after this vanilla game is done, maybe it is time for something completely wacky? Just to lure all the nutjobs to play.

So.. who is hosting next?

I'm thinking after this vanilla game is done, maybe it is time for something completely wacky? Just to lure all the nutjobs to play.
I have two games in mind, but after a few people host.

The first is standard (like a d23 or matrix six setup) with a twist.

Few games in between...then we go off the rails.

I or @Noodle Can edit into the first post. Just need to know who wants next and after that, etc. Etc.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High