UNTOLD, a mobile text-based dark fantasy RPG

insats

Sep 9, 2012
After two years of hard work, we released the game this past weekend. It's been a long side-project with a lot of ups-and-downs for me and my childhood friend. Created with a lot of love, sweat and tears. No backers or money, just a lot of effort. The game has an easter egg reference to Diablo 1, my favourite game of all time. Which is one of the reasons I wanted to share this here.

Direct links to App Store and Google Play are available here.

PS. Sorry for it being mobile :D

I don't own a cell phone.

I threw mine away cos it kept VIBRATING and BUZZING

Downloaded and played for a bit today - seems enjoyable so far! About how long is the game in total?

Enjoyed it so far, too. Haven't explored every option so far, so either a) I missed the easter egg or b) definitely b). I don't miss anything. Ever. :rolleyes:😉

The first time in years I had to manually write something down about a (new) game: how many HP food restores for example or what the herbs do - like it! 👍

Ususally games nowadays use giant blinking letters for that "don't use this herb! It will deal 13-20 damage to you! Keep it in inventory for later use in a sidequest (+5 XP, magical armir reward)" 😣

Downloaded and played for a bit today - seems enjoyable so far! About how long is the game in total?

It's around 7-10 hours for a single play-through, depending on whether you skip stuff and how fast you read etc.

Ususally games nowadays use giant blinking letters for that "don't use this herb! It will deal 13-20 damage to you! Keep it in inventory for later use in a sidequest (+5 XP, magical armir reward)" 😣

Haha so true. We try to make the experience simple and smooth, but at the same time avoid breaking the immersion. It's a fine balance though :)

When mobile phone technology finally hits the US, I'm definitely trying this.

When mobile phone technology finally hits the US, I'm definitely trying this.
Wait about another 100 years. By then, direct brain so screen wireless pathway technology will have been perfected.

Wait about another 100 years. By then, direct brain so screen wireless pathway technology will have been perfected.
Don't rush him! He'll have just about figured out how to use his 100 year old phone by then.

Don't rush him! He'll have just about figured out how to use his 100 year old phone by then.
Dude.

He's actually moved up then. Last time I checked, he was still using smoke signals.

Yes, but the smoke signals were made by Nokia, so they'll still be around for another century.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High