UNTOLD, a mobile text-based dark fantasy RPG

insats

Mar 16, 2020
After two years of hard work, we released the game this past weekend. It's been a long side-project with a lot of ups-and-downs for me and my childhood friend. Created with a lot of love, sweat and tears. No backers or money, just a lot of effort. The game has an easter egg reference to Diablo 1, my favourite game of all time. Which is one of the reasons I wanted to share this here.

Direct links to App Store and Google Play are available here.

PS. Sorry for it being mobile :D

Mar 14, 2020
Germany
Enjoyed it so far, too. Haven't explored every option so far, so either a) I missed the easter egg or b) definitely b). I don't miss anything. Ever. :rolleyes:😉

The first time in years I had to manually write something down about a (new) game: how many HP food restores for example or what the herbs do - like it! 👍

Ususally games nowadays use giant blinking letters for that "don't use this herb! It will deal 13-20 damage to you! Keep it in inventory for later use in a sidequest (+5 XP, magical armir reward)" 😣

insats

Mar 16, 2020
Downloaded and played for a bit today - seems enjoyable so far! About how long is the game in total?
It's around 7-10 hours for a single play-through, depending on whether you skip stuff and how fast you read etc.

Ususally games nowadays use giant blinking letters for that "don't use this herb! It will deal 13-20 damage to you! Keep it in inventory for later use in a sidequest (+5 XP, magical armir reward)" 😣
Haha so true. We try to make the experience simple and smooth, but at the same time avoid breaking the immersion. It's a fine balance though :)