Twinked Bone-Necro osseus, full ethereal Char with "Bone"-items

d2lover

Guide Author
Oct 8, 2019
Since I don't have an ethereal Bonewand without levelreqs the first level will be boxing with my bare fists.

Rules:

twinked SC FAM patch 1.14d
only items with "Bone" in the name are allowed
if the elite form of an item has the word "bone" or "vampire-bone gloves/fang belt" in it, it is allowed
vampirefangbelt is allowed and it's normal/exceptional bases (there is no bone belt)
only ethereal items are allowed, selfrep is not necessary
can use only ethereal Irongolems, no other minions allowed (they are not ethereal)
primary focus on Poison&Bone-skills, but curses are allowed
mercanary MUST use an ethereal 'Treachery' in a Boneweave, if he finally can wear it. (So he gets ethereal look)

So let the journy begin:

Screenshot271.jpg

Last edited:
Gave my merc something to wear (baseversion of Bonehew)

Found an ethereal Light Belt, but had to stash it away because it nearly broke, but at 28 I can wear an eth+selfrep LB

Screenshot277.jpgScreenshot278.jpg
Screenshot279.jpgScreenshot280.jpg

Didn't even bother to mule lightning res charms on the necro, you just stay at distance and its alright.

The council was a problem due to the firedamage.

Also the Vampires in Durance of Hate levels where insane dps-dealers.

Mephisto on the other hand was easy with the moat trick (you can do it without a golem, just cast bonewall).

Screenshot282.jpg

he dropped at least a Thul :)

I dig the theme, and I'm looking forward to seeing the progress!

After leveling myself and the merc to lvl 25, I headed to the River of Flames and the Chaos Sanctuary.

As you might see I wear now an ethereal Gravenspine. (And resis rings+ random amulet)

Diablo was not that hard, you just had to dodge his firestorm and lightninghose.

His Firenova was annoying, but he didn't use it often.

Screenshot286.jpg

Reactions: Vang
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High