Trading Annihilus - Additional Trade Rule

maxicek

Guide Author
Aug 5, 2005
Diablo 2 Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trading of Annihilus is permitted at the moment, but:
  • You must provide a readout of the Stone of Jordan prior to it being vendored
  • You may not trade Annihilus made from Classic SoJs

Will be incorporated into the rules properly at the next revision.

Don't mind me asking, how do you differentiate classic and current SoJs?

Reactions: maxicek
Good question and important for people to know:

A GoMule readout will say Version: Classic, Version: Expansion or Version: Ressurected depending on where it is found.

Reactions: D2DC
I don't think Resurrected is preserving the original version when the item is imported:

The Stone of Jordan
Ring
Required Level: 29
Fingerprint: 0x14424111
Item Level: 20
Version: Resurrected
+1 to All Skills
Adds 1 - 12 Lightning Damage
+20 to Mana
Increase Maximum Mana 25%

The Stone of Jordan
Ring
Required Level: 29
Fingerprint: 0x743e0516
Item Level: 79
Version: Resurrected
+1 to All Skills
Adds 1 - 12 Lightning Damage
+20 to Mana
Increase Maximum Mana 25%

(These are both from my original stint at D2 in the very old days. Hence the very low iLvl on the second one, I think?)

Last edited:
(I figured I should understand how I could have got that low iLvl SoJ, because it does look odd. The key things seems to be that "...uniques pre-LoD have neither level requirements nor quality levels. Which means that if a monster can drop the base, it can drop the unique" - see https://www.purediablo.com/forums/t...-part-1-general-guide-to-spf-time-travel.839/ and https://www.diabloii.net/forums/threads/a-guide-to-classic-1-06b.745320/)

My apologies for the digression, and I guess this explains the need for the rule!

Last edited:
ATM GoMule for D2R shows "Resurrected" for all items, it's hard coded. Reason is that Blizz has removed the old "version" byte from items (or moved it to somewhere else currently unknown place).

m4ke

Reactions: snickersnack
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High