Sorc 18/20 & 13/18 BOTH SOLD
Amazon 20/15 & 11/16
Druid 12/15 & 17/13
Necro 12/12 & 10/18 BOTH SOLD
Assassin 20/15 & 20/10

Let me know if you are interested in any, thanks

Last edited:
Um is what I had in mind to claim I

appreciate the offer, I’m gonna let this ride for a bit longer for a stronger offer. I would sell you the 11/16 for ist tho
All good, good luck! I might come back and up it if I can grab another rune or two farming! I have 3-4 Lums if that makes any difference. Otherwise, I'll keep hunting, thanks and good luck!

Reactions: Whiteass919
Um is what I had in mind to claim I

appreciate the offer, I’m gonna let this ride for a bit longer for a stronger offer. I would sell you the 11/16 for ist tho
So I have a crazy good charm I am waiting to trade, hopefully today, the guy and I have just been missing each other.

What about 2 Ist for that Zon charm?

Yea man I’ll trade you for 2ist for it, I think that’s fair
I am good whenever now. Was running Ubers with my buddy (getting totally shafted 14/14 Assassin, 3rd in a row we have gotten), and just made that trade. So drop me a friend request on PSN and we can meet up. Same handle as here!

I am good whenever now. Was running Ubers with my buddy (getting totally shafted 14/14 Assassin, 3rd in a row we have gotten), and just made that trade. So drop me a friend request on PSN and we can meet up. Same handle as here!

Lol no worries! I am about to do the same. If you want to do it at halftime or between let me know!

Who you rooting for?

I’m from Philly so don’t really care, but I bet on bengals & greenbay for tonight 🤞🏼
Baltimore here. So I hate Cincy, I have an ex from there too, but I really like Burrow and I am a UF alumni so I have to root for that rookie kicker that just won it all. McPhersonn looks like an epic kicker for a rookie, might be Justin Tucker 2.0.

The Bengals are good as hell this year, rock solid all around. Gave up 9 socks and they won, their defense is underrated as hell, 3 picks and completely shut down Henry.

Reactions: Whiteass919
Probably this afteroon, I am watching Tottenham vs Chelsea right now. Will you be around in like 30, could do it at halftime?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High