Thursday

corax1

Jan 11, 2004
Thursday

good evening everybody. its almost friday and there is no thursday thread. so here it is.
been mfing and trying my hand at crafting for most of today. 1 good set of gloves and a few ok items. still cant find that damn stormlash. :grrr:

I GOT MY LICENSE YESTERDAY! WATCH OUT! other than that not much has been going on lately. hopefully pindle decides to cough up something good soon or im gonna rip out my hair, then eat it, and i dont wanna do that... anyone know for sure when the game cards for WoW are coming out? i asked over at the local sam goody because they have the game itself, and blizzard said everywhere that has the game will have the cards... but even the manager had no idea what i was talking about and i got looked at weird.

*looks at BT weird* i dont know what your on about either. then again ive stayed as fair from WoW as possible. d2 is still wheres its at

Good morning SPF!

Last night was filled with D2 fun, and I did a splash of Meph running while waiting for my HC tournament IP address to be posted. In the few runs I did, I managed to find:

Blackhand Key
Duriel’s Shell
Harlequin Crest

Once the tournament started, we did NM Baal runs until we were in the low 70s, and we then jumped in to Hell. My Trappassin’s resists are all horrible, and there were a ton of LIs, but a good time was had by all. When the dust settled, I ended the night at level 75 after having killed Blood Raven. I know I will be dying soon, but right now it is very cool having a level 75 HC character.

Have a great day!

Dave :teeth:

Well I didn't really do anything noteworthy today. I have to start my christmas shopping soon. God I hate christmas.

EDIT: And here's a new goth girl avatar. No thrice-damned christmas hat will touch her! *shakes fist*

Howdy everyone. Here's just an anouncement and a personal plug:

[shameless plug]For any SPF members who live in the Twin Cities, head over to Hamline University on Snelling and Hewitt (6 or 7 blocks north of I-94) for some great live jazz courtesy HU's jazz band at 8 pm. Hell, you can even meet me! The concernt is in Sundin Music Hall[/shameless plug].

Please PM me if you want to attend so I can give you more specific directions.

Back to D2: All of my TWD characters made it into Act 5 NM last night (my boner Necro being the last), and I can't wait to kick some guest monster butt.

Anyway, I've got to go to class.

crg

Again, I'm just back from school and browsing the forums! :thumbsup: Have a nice day everyone, I will do my homework/play D2/chat/browse the forums.... lla ..a .s. .dfj aösdf j

Not a lot of D2 yesterday, just a few more NM Meph runs (still don't know if NM Meph can drop War Travelers or not :scratch: ). Got my first ever Titan's Revenge (are they always Ethereal or did I just get lucky?), and some other non-noteworthy low-mid range stuff. Will keep going for a while before heading back to the pits because I don't know when I'll get another Durance 2 map that's quite as good as the one I've got now.

Non D2 - Go Sups!!! Great OT win over the Jazz last night, thanks to that 3-pointer by Vladdy with 10.5s left. These guys are fun to watch - they've filled the void left by the Mariners this year. :p

Have a good Thursday everyone. Three down, two to go!

~Wolfgang

Wolfgang Abenteuer said:
Not a lot of D2 yesterday, just a few more NM Meph runs (still don't know if NM Meph can drop War Travelers or not :scratch: ).

Non D2 - Go Sups!!! Great OT win over the Jazz last night, thanks to that 3-pointer by Vladdy with 10.5s left. These guys are fun to watch
I got my only pair of war travelers on bnet on my way to meph, and according to: http://www.d2data.net/item/uniq_boots.html nm and hell meph can drop them.

Stayed up and watched the game too. I was sure they were gonna blow that one in the end. What a fun team to watch. Collison just looks great, I can hardly wait until Nate gives him the green light and starts him. He'll be a force inside and his defense is wonderful, too.

Wolfgang Abenteuer said:
Not a lot of D2 yesterday, just a few more NM Meph runs (still don't know if NM Meph can drop War Travelers or not :scratch: ). Got my first ever Titan's Revenge (are they always Ethereal or did I just get lucky?), and some other non-noteworthy low-mid range stuff. Will keep going for a while before heading back to the pits because I don't know when I'll get another Durance 2 map that's quite as good as the one I've got now.

Non D2 - Go Sups!!! Great OT win over the Jazz last night, thanks to that 3-pointer by Vladdy with 10.5s left. These guys are fun to watch - they've filled the void left by the Mariners this year. :p

~Wolfgang

NM Mephy can drop War Travellers. Happy hunting!

Dave :teeth:

Wolfgang Abenteuer said:

~Wolfgang

He gave me a nice pair of wartravs yesterday. So yes he can indeed dro them.

Very little D2 yesterday, did some MF, and the pit dropped me Waterwalk and Wraith Flight. Yay. Meph dropped Bonehew, Duriels and a 5/3 fire facet.

On RL, my dad came home from hospital last night, and everyone is a little happier here. On a negative note, I missed my RPG night yesterday. But hey, priorities, right?

I hope i can start my barbs this weekend.

Good day you all, and may all your drops be grail fillers.

ricrestoni said:
On RL, my dad came home from hospital last night, and everyone is a little happier here. On a negative note, I missed my RPG night yesterday. But hey, priorities, right?
Absolutly! Congrats for you Dad! :clap:

Pindy dropped an IK Maul for me last night, therefore I started an IK WW Barbie. He's lv 20.

Also, my gf's best friend came over un-announced last night, and my gf was staying with her mom last night (her mom lives in the same town as my gf works, so it's convenient). My gf didn't like that too much. lol

I didn't get much HW done. God, I'm 3.5 weeks behind, and the final is in two weeks. DAMN!

Lots of good luck lately on MF runs, it seems. Grats to all the lucky ones! :winner:

erics said:
Stayed up and watched the game too. I was sure they were gonna blow that one in the end. What a fun team to watch. Collison just looks great, I can hardly wait until Nate gives him the green light and starts him. He'll be a force inside and his defense is wonderful, too.

Yeah, Collison always seems to be there to grab the rebounds (and doesn't scuffle quite as much as Fortson, but I still like Fortson's overall play a LOT ;) ) and get the points in the paint when we need them. I can see him easily being a consistant double-double guy. The whole team just seems to be in sync right now, too, which is a fun thing to watch. And our bench has been nails, too, which is one of the big reasons for our success (as you probably noticed when we played the Pacers, but then again our players don't run into the stands and beat the hell out of the fans, so I guess that's a team we should beat :D ). Friday it's a rematch against the Blazers, so let's keep it up guys!

ricrestoni said:
On RL, my dad came home from hospital last night, and everyone is a little happier here.

Awesome! Glad to hear your dad is back home with you and doing well! :)

And thanks to everyone who chipped in with the War Travelers info. I guess I'll have to beat up on NM Meph some more until I find some. :thumbsup:

~Wolfgang

@pyrce but for that i need a credit card or paypal account dont i? therein lies the problem if i had either of those then i would just pay using that, but im 16 and totally ... the ef word-ed :p unless of course they accept like money orders or checking accounts at amazon, but neither i nor anyone in my family has a credit card for some reason

I'm a little late to the party today. I've been at a seminar manning a booth all morning. What fun.

BT - congrats - pedistrians bewear

ric - great to hear about your dad - thats just wonderful news

For me, I got home late y'day night and thought I'd spend the time with my wife instead of at the computer. Today is our company Christmas party so I'll be home much later. D2 will have to wait until the weekend.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High