The Worldstone King Tournament [by Gripphon]

Pb_pal

Mar 19, 2020
This tournament has already ended. It was originally posted by @Gripphon on June 19, 2017.
(link to original thread on diabloii.net)

Tournament name: The Worldstone Keep King Tournament
Duration: 3 weeks
Start: 26.6, 00:00
Finish: 16.7. 23:59
Target area: WSK all 3 levels + Throne room
Items farmed for scoring system: runes and elite items

Tournament idea is to combine both runefinding and MFO-ing at the same time in not so popular WSK area which is arguably most diverse area in the game.

Rules:

1. Areas we target are WSK 1-3 + Throne Room without Baal's waves or Baal himself. You can target those areas in any way you like, for example hitting only WSK 1 and 2 all the time, or only WSK 3 or all 4 areas... it is up to you.

2. Items we farm for scoring system are Hel+ runes and elite items.

3. We divide our playing time into sets of which each lasts maximum of 20 hours like on RFO or RFL. You are not allowed to start a new set before you finish the previous one.

4. Every set is scored individually, you can do as many sets as you want to, but you must choose which set is about to be scored for you. For example, in set 1 you did tremendously good with runes but bad with items, and in set 2 you did the opposite. Now you decide whether you want first set or second set to be scored for you.

5. Screenshots of runes are not required, but I assume people would like to see them anyway. You are encouraged to post your findings...

6. ... but only after each round is finished! Don't post your qualifiers when the round is still going. You are warmly welcome to discuss your other findings however. But remember: Don't post your qualifying runes nor elite items!

7. Cubing runes into higher ones is not allowed. In other words don't cube Pul runes into Um to get a higher score.

9. Versions allowed: 1.13-1.14.

Scoring system

Each reported set will be scored 2 times: once for items, once for runes. Only top 5 are scored.

Rune scoring system is the same as it was on Zodthon with these values:
Hel 0.5
Io 0.7
Lum 0.9
Ko 1.3
Fal 1.7
Lem 2.6
Pul 3.4
Mal 5.0
Um 5.1
Gul 7.1
Ist 7.5
Ohm 10.1
Vex 10.6
Sur 13.7
Lo 15.1
Jah 18.3
Ber 20.5
Cham 27.5
Zod 71.8

So, there will be standard placement with sets according to their runescore.

Second scoring is for items and here we will use typical MFO scoring tables for a85: Here

Then, second placement will be determined with items only.

After that, both scoring lists will have assigned points according to placement. Top 10 places get points.

1. 12 points
2. 10 points
3. 8 points
4. 7p
5. 6p
6. 5p
7. 4p
8. 3p
9. 2p
10. 1p

Points are combined from both tables to have final table with final score based on those points, Maximum amount of points player can have is 24 obviously, if he scores first in both scoring tables.

Tiebreaker for both scoring tables:
1. player with higher scoring item/rune in top 5 wins the placement
2. we check second highest scoring item and so on
3. If 1 and 2 fail to distinguish players, then they share the placement together

Tiebreaker for final table:
1. player who found higher scoring ITEM wins the placement
2. if highest scoring items are the same for all players, then we check highest scoring RUNE instead
3. if runes are also the same, then we check second highest scoring ITEM
4. if that fails, we check second highest scoring RUNE and so on...

Results

Last edited:
What's up, guys. Ready to kill some monsters?

I will tentatively sign up, though I doubt I'll even come close to finishing a set. If nothing else it might net me a level or two for a character, so that's always fun!

That's why I put 3 weeks in, so we can all enjoy the summer and possibly finish at least 20 hours! And not so long ago we were doing 40 hours in 2 weeks... We are getting old, or saving energy for MFO haha.
my wrists hurt too quickly these days... what's the safest, easiest thing I can play? Other than fishymancer. Keep in mind I have access to beta CtA but also don't want to die since HC :p

edit: how many things can a fire drood kill/not kill? I still haven't made one and AnalFissure is waiting in 1.07 for use ;)
Yay, been mostly away from playing d2 for a few weeks. This will be a nice coming back!

Definitely interesting to hear some theorycrafting!

Some dual element sorc could be good at this, possibly trapsin, poison/summon nec, hammerdin?
I will join in if I can figure out getting GoMule (I believe that it does work and I'm just a dinosaur) and 1.13d to function on my MacBook, but with a digital version of D2 I'm not having any success :p

Alternatively, I will do as much as I can in the 36 hours I will have before I leave on 28/6/17! :)
<---- also intrigued about fire drood viability. He served me well during RFL.
Oh yea, forgot about Fishyzon.

Maybe even with a CtA bow on switch?
Things to do:

hunt a superior Matri base in 1.09

maybe one day :p

Hmm, I'm certain Fishyzon will kill really really well. Only question is that can she keep up the pace of the faster teleporters? I guess one might want to go for boss packs mostly after all.
Well, I guess this is as good time as any to come back from hiatus. This overlaps nicely with SGDQ 2017, so if I'm going to spend some time at the computer watching speedruns, I might as well kill some monsters while doing so. Count me in.

zemaj
Burgomaster3

I actually launched D2 first time in almost three months a moment ago, in order to remind me how well good old BlizzSorc fares in WSK. During the first run, this happened:
1598207236401.png

I'll take that as a promising sign.
Definitely in for this one. Even though my FO/FB Sorc probably isn't the best candidate, I am gonna throw her into the fire. I will update the table when I get home.
Oh, it's finally here. I should probably get to work on finishing up my Sorc's gear. And maybe roll a CTA that gets greater than 1 BO. And find that Infinity base since I'm likely to get bored and stop playing unless I'm lightning. (I hate Blizzard. The skill, not the company)
Shut up and sign me up

zemaj
Burgomaster3
ffs

I really appreciate the relaxed format, I'll probably be away from my computer for a week, but will still be able to run those 20 hours.

It's ok to clear the minions and Baal if I don't account the drops?

zemaj
Burgomaster3
ffs
Albatross

zemaj
Burgomaster3
ffs
Albatross
Noodle
Hype hype hype

zemaj
Burgomaster3
ffs
Albatross
Noodle
NanoMist
I'm 99% sure not in on this due to not enough time and weather being far too good still.

Good luck to those that will run !!!
Hm. Is WSK 1 a lvl85 area? Has anyone ever run it seriously before?
Um, yes, please!

My trapsin will get some time, along with my blizz sorc (the non-99er). I may also dust off a Fishyzon, who I think could be the powerhouse I hoped she'd be now that I have better gear.

Also, I really like the three-week window, instead of two weeks. This makes it more likely I'll finish a 20-hour set.

zemaj
Burgomaster3
ffs
Albatross
Noodle
NanoMist
PhineasB

I'm also a fan of the 3 week window.

Regarding fishyzon, what kind of gear is desirable for that (I don't plan to tele with such a char in HC). I can make beta CtA bow if needed... (although I guess I don't have the base item, yet, and need an ist from forge probably)

I've got a lvl 95 zon I haven't used in 4 years...
Adding my name to the list.

zemaj
Burgomaster3
ffs
Albatross
Noodle
NanoMist
PhineasB
darkstarhub
Ooooh YEAH!

zemaj
Burgomaster3
ffs
Albatross
Noodle
NanoMist
PhineasB
darkstarhub
maxicek
As far as builds go.. Considering you want a runner that is (i) able to clear /p7-8 quickly while (ii) still being able to carry a lot of MF, (iii) is tanky enough to handle the nasty WSK mobs and (iv) can deal with the various immunities there... I hate myself for saying it, but the format tells me to go with a Hammerdin. :/

However for the purposes of this tournament I don't think it's actually necessary to create a character that can run all levels equally well, since that doesn't offer any advantages in terms of MF/rune finding. And any compromise in gear and build probably rather just means slower clear speed. Lvl 2 should be doable with full Blizzy Sorc or Necro, both of which encounter few immunity problems on lvl 2 (and suicide dudes don't really count), similar to how many players were running CS with Blizzy in round 1 of RFL earlier this year, simply ignoring CIs and netting good results. These builds can also clear stuff at /p7-8 easy while at the same time carrying loads of MF. Lvl 3 with fully synergized Java or Lightning Sorc is also an option as there's only one immunity not broken by Infinity, but is more restrictive regarding gear which means less MF.

In the end though I might screw all of that and just play my untwinked 99er Blizzballer. :) Just not too happy about having to kill the Ancients for that...
Hey,

I am all tempted to sign up I just need to understand a few things.

Do we have to choose a single toon for this? Or we can switch any time we want?

And what excatly do you mean by that?

Thanks!
I'm guessing a 1.07 MPK ring would alleviate any mana concerns, making Infinity the clear top choice.
@Excalibur You can switch any time you want. A set lasts for 20 hours. You can play as many sets if you like during those 3 weeks, but can only start a next set when the other one is over.

Edit: terrific ninja by @zemaj :)
Oh great! :O

One more thing: How does that Runcounter works?
Ohhh shit i love worldstone so this is my jam! Il have to use my light sorc for this though, unless i find that last Ber before the starting pistol fires!

zemaj
Burgomaster3
ffs
Albatross
Noodle
NanoMist
PhineasB
darkstarhub
maxicek
Tnuc Gnirobal
one question, i see you can use dif toons in a set but can both HC and SC toons be used in the same set?
So what is everyone going to run with? Has anyone run any tests so far?

I think I'm going to start with Trapper. Main reasoning is that she should be plenty fast, and I would like to have at least one higher level Assassin (+95), so this is a good time to level one I suppose. I'm going to have to pick one of my Matriarchs but that's fine. I won't be able to play before Sunday night, so map rolling etc. won't get too much time. Luckily we have three weeks to run!

An idea for someone who wants to prepare well: have a Zerker with good maps ready. Scenario: a big rune drops early (read: Zod), along with couple other HRs, and you have a lot of time to go. You'll already have a really good rune score at that point, so why wouldn't you switch to maximum MFing? That would probably be Zerk Barb running P1 bosses. :)
Not sure about Zerk Barb. I mean, he is obviously king of mf, but WSK is quite the dangerous place, also much more chaotic than Pits, where he shines, so I'm not sure you could do WSK efficiently with one. You probably can, if you bail out when you hit a bad monster spawn, but that would lower your overall efficiency compared to Pit running.

Trapper seems like a very good choice btw.
i just ran some tests and really learned that blizz is better for this imo. Ended up respecing my main light sorc to blizz and am now wearing tgods, which makes the most problematic creeps no longer a problem. I feel like lvl 1 isnt worth the time personally, or even the throne room for that matter. The madness of the mobs in lvl 2-3 seem to be much better imo, so thats all i plan on running.
I am gonna use my Javazon (lvl 93) who already farms a lot at WSK. I can say she is extremely effective killing stuff even at p8 despite being a MF character. Dodge, evade and avoid definitely help you to neglect any kind of survivability gear to invest more in MF. I am extremely surprised how she can withstand Hell with -70% resistances.

One of my favorite characters with obviously one of the most spectacular, effective and devastating skill - Lighting Fury.
Makes me wanna build one of these Fishyzons and give it a go. Not sure if I have all the necessary pieces. I better get running to level her up in time.
Here are a few finds at WSK for a warmup!
1598207333190.png 1598207343080.png 1598207354958.png 1598207365098.png 1598207376290.png 1598207386201.png
I've been away for moths, graduating, writing papers, finding a job and trying to sell the house. I am now, however, free!

This looks like a really fun tournament! Sign me up!

Potential characters to play would be Blizzsorc, Zealot, Fishymancer or Javazon. I still need to Pat/Mat my Fishymancer and Javazon but that won't take long tbh.
zemaj
Burgomaster3
ffs
Albatross
Noodle
NanoMist
PhineasB
darkstarhub
maxicek
Tnuc Gnirobal
Lynchgrinch
Adding my name before I forget:

zemaj
Burgomaster3
ffs
Albatross
Noodle
NanoMist
PhineasB
darkstarhub
maxicek
Tnuc Gnirobal
Lynchgrinch
LiquidClear
Me too!
zemaj
Burgomaster3
ffs
Albatross
Noodle
NanoMist
PhineasB
darkstarhub
maxicek
Tnuc Gnirobal
Lynchgrinch
LiquidClear
Excalibur

It's the first tournament I join though. Can someone explain how exactly you control the time you have played? How exactly do you use the Stopwatch? Also, do you have a separate stash for the tournament and throw everything you find there? Or do you have a better control over the items you find during the Tournament?

Thanks!
yes its my first rodeo as well and i am slightly confused about the keeping of time. do i just do it myself or is there a program you are all using?

Can someone add me to the list please?

Thanks in advance
@Excalibur @Tnuc GniRobal download a run counter here, it needs Java installed to work. All you have to do then is open the program and select the character you'll be running with. When you are done with the runs, pause it and close it. It should remember the time.

Repeat the process for each session.
Yes. Or just use a good old stopwatch. Although the run counter is much more fun, as you get to keep track of number of runs, average time, ...
During RFL, I used run counter (the simple version, the advanced version lags my game for some reason) to get the hang of my run times and to see how much I could improve them. But as I got my run times more or less locked down, I switched to using the stopwatch on my phone, for a bit more relaxed feel. Most likely gonna go with similar approach here.

I also make a new GoMule stash for every new set in a tournament. So much more easier to keep track of things with the search filters, and no fear of mixing up tourney finds with previous stuff. I also don't trust my memory at all :p

So, has anyone started yet? I'm gonna have to take it easy this week, and next week start running for real. As for characters, BlizzSorc, Poison/Summon Necro, Hammerdin and Trapper are in my top four. Maybe Javazon as well. Of those, I'm probably gonna settle for one or two. Still have to test around to find the right balance between kill speed, survivability and MF.
Shame I don't have access to a PC these days, would've been fun. For p5/p7 builds I'd say teleporting javazons are up there with hammerdins, light sorcs and blizz hybrids. WSK2 sucks because of the suiciders that don't give drops. WSK1 is viable but WSK3 has more rune potential with flayers and 2 types of ghosts being able to spawn.
Phoenix Javazon ftw
I hope to see some video recordings with some really cool mapseeds.
I've ran some test runs with a Fishyzon. P1, no HRs available so I doubt she can kill fast enough on higher.

Got a great WSK map, but it just seems so.. empty. As far as I know P settings do not affect density, do map seeds? Now that @Corrupted mentioned it. Maybe I should re-roll the map.

Or maybe I'm just used to TPing with a sorc so I get to mobs faster and have the impression that there's more stuff down there.
Thank you for the link. I downloaded the original and run it but I still have a few questions.

So I choose my character and the time starts running. I join the game, farm a bit but when I quit the Run counter is already closed without saving anything. I re-open it and it doesn't seem to have kept the time. It just requires to select again the character and starts from the beginning. Any help? :(

Edit: I also get a text file mentioning some kind of an error.
I have a really nice straight shot WSK2 map, and WSK3 is not too bad either. The problem, well there are a couple problems I guess, is I haven't found everything I need to build my character out the way I want. FO/FB is not the best build regardless, but I can do it since on P1 the monsters don't last long.
My luck just sucks in the WSK though. I've never really found anything good there. Maybe I am due for a green or gold corona or caduceus.
@Excalibur what does the error say? It looks like the run counter is crashing while you're in game.
I'm excited to get a couple hours in tonight! I figure I'll have about ten hours in before the weekend, and then can really get to work. Using my level 95 trapper.
Guess I won't be participating after all. I've got some math stuff to work on and playing classic + a bunch of new games
@Albatross it's a wall of text actually. :/ https://www.diabloii.net/forums/members/albatross.334664/

Code:
#
# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
#  EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x5a302001, pid=4532, tid=4220
#
# JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_73-b02) (build 1.8.0_73-b02)
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (25.73-b02 mixed mode windows-x86 )
# Problematic frame:
# C  [awt.dll+0x32001]
#
# Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
#
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
#   http://bugreport.java.com/bugreport/crash.jsp
# The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
# See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
#

---------------  T H R E A D  ---------------

Current thread (0x16202400):  JavaThread "AWT-EventQueue-0" [_thread_in_native, id=4220, stack(0x18930000,0x18980000)]

siginfo: ExceptionCode=0xc0000005, reading address 0x000003b8

Registers:
EAX=0x000000ee, EBX=0x00000000, ECX=0x049c51f4, EDX=0x00000000
ESP=0x1897e258, EBP=0x00004796, ESI=0x15bc0000, EDI=0x0000031d
EIP=0x5a302001, EFLAGS=0x00010207

Top of Stack: (sp=0x1897e258)
0x1897e258:   5a3c7218 16202540 15bba240 fffffff8
0x1897e268:   5a2d43c4 00000000 00000003 0000031d
0x1897e278:   00000230 1897e33c 1897e2c0 5a3c7218
0x1897e288:   1897e3dc 16202400 187dd220 1897e444
0x1897e298:   187dd220 14dd2a98 ffffffe2 14dd1710
0x1897e2a8:   00000000 00000008 00000008 0000001e
0x1897e2b8:   00000325 0000024e 00000008 0000001e
0x1897e2c8:   00000325 0000024e 15bba238 00000000

Instructions: (pc=0x5a302001)
0x5a301fe1:   00 00 6b c0 1d 6b ed 4d 03 d5 8d 84 02 80 00 00
0x5a301ff1:   00 99 81 e2 ff 00 00 00 03 c2 c1 f8 08 0f b6 c0
0x5a302001:   8a 14 83 ** 16 83 c1 04 46 4f 75 b3 03 4c 24 14
0x5a302011:   03 74 24 18 ff 4c 24 20 75 9b 5f 5e 5d 5b c3 8b

Register to memory mapping:

EAX=0x000000ee is an unknown value
EBX=0x00000000 is an unknown value
ECX=0x049c51f4 is pointing into object: 0x049c51e8
[I
- klass: {type array int}
- length: 446320
EDX=0x00000000 is an unknown value
ESP=0x1897e258 is pointing into the stack for thread: 0x16202400
EBP=0x00004796 is an unknown value
ESI=0x15bc0000 is an unknown value
EDI=0x0000031d is an unknown value

Stack: [0x18930000,0x18980000],  sp=0x1897e258,  free space=312k
Native frames: (J=compiled Java code, j=interpreted, Vv=VM code, C=native code)
C  [awt.dll+0x32001]

Java frames: (J=compiled Java code, j=interpreted, Vv=VM code)
j sun.java2d.loops.Blit.Blit(Lsun/java2d/SurfaceData;Lsun/java2d/SurfaceData;Ljava/awt/Composite;Lsun/java2d/pipe/Region;IIIIII)V+0
J 778 C1 sun.java2d.pipe.DrawImage.blitSurfaceData(Lsun/java2d/SunGraphics2D;Lsun/java2d/pipe/Region;Lsun/java2d/SurfaceData;Lsun/java2d/SurfaceData;Lsun/java2d/loops/SurfaceType;Lsun/java2d/loops/SurfaceType;IIIIIILjava/awt/Color;)V (145 bytes) @ 0x029409bc [0x029407a0+0x21c]
J 775 C1 sun.java2d.pipe.DrawImage.renderImageCopy(Lsun/java2d/SunGraphics2D;Ljava/awt/Image;Ljava/awt/Color;IIIIII)Z (147 bytes) @ 0x0293f7d8 [0x0293f6c0+0x118]
j  sun.java2d.pipe.DrawImage.copyImage(Lsun/java2d/SunGraphics2D;Ljava/awt/Image;IILjava/awt/Color;)Z+45
j sun.java2d.pipe.DrawImage.copyImage(Lsun/java2d/SunGraphics2D;Ljava/awt/Image;IILjava/awt/Color;Ljava/awt/image/ImageObserver;)Z+15
j sun.java2d.pipe.ValidatePipe.copyImage(Lsun/java2d/SunGraphics2D;Ljava/awt/Image;IILjava/awt/Color;Ljava/awt/image/ImageObserver;)Z+21
j  sun.java2d.SunGraphics2D.drawImage(Ljava/awt/Image;IILjava/awt/Color;Ljava/awt/image/ImageObserver;)Z+66
j  sun.java2d.SunGraphics2D.drawImage(Ljava/awt/Image;IILjava/awt/image/ImageObserver;)Z+7
J 805 C1 javax.swing.RepaintManager$PaintManager.paintDoubleBuffered(Ljavax/swing/JComponent;Ljava/awt/Image;Ljava/awt/Graphics;IIII)V (294 bytes) @ 0x02948d88 [0x02948be0+0x1a8]
J 891 C1 javax.swing.RepaintManager$PaintManager.paint(Ljavax/swing/JComponent;Ljavax/swing/JComponent;Ljava/awt/Graphics;IIII)Z (189 bytes) @ 0x029616f8 [0x029613d0+0x328]
j  javax.swing.RepaintManager.paint(Ljavax/swing/JComponent;Ljavax/swing/JComponent;Ljava/awt/Graphics;IIII)V+51
J 553 C1 javax.swing.JComponent.paint(Ljava/awt/Graphics;)V (409 bytes) @ 0x028f0960 [0x028f0650+0x310]
j  java.awt.GraphicsCallback$PaintCallback.run(Ljava/awt/Component;Ljava/awt/Graphics;)V+2
j sun.awt.SunGraphicsCallback.runOneComponent(Ljava/awt/Component;Ljava/awt/Rectangle;Ljava/awt/Graphics;Ljava/awt/Shape;I)V+155
j  sun.awt.SunGraphicsCallback.runComponents([Ljava/awt/Component;Ljava/awt/Graphics;I)V+194
j  java.awt.Container.paint(Ljava/awt/Graphics;)V+58
j  java.awt.Window.paint(Ljava/awt/Graphics;)V+68
j  javax.swing.RepaintManager$4.run()Ljava/lang/Void;+142
j  javax.swing.RepaintManager$4.run()Ljava/lang/Object;+1
v  ~StubRoutines::call_stub
J 670   java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Ljava/security/PrivilegedAction;Ljava/security/AccessControlContext;)Ljava/lang/Object; (0 bytes) @ 0x02918e07 [0x02918da0+0x67]
J 605 C1 javax.swing.RepaintManager.paintDirtyRegions(Ljava/util/Map;)V (196 bytes) @ 0x0290454c [0x02904170+0x3dc]
j  javax.swing.RepaintManager.paintDirtyRegions()V+46
j  javax.swing.RepaintManager.prePaintDirtyRegions()V+73
j  javax.swing.RepaintManager.access$1200(Ljavax/swing/RepaintManager;)V+1
j  javax.swing.RepaintManager$ProcessingRunnable.run()V+37
J 821 C1 java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch()V (69 bytes) @ 0x0294c75c [0x0294c670+0xec]
J 752 C1 java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Ljava/awt/AWTEvent;Ljava/lang/Object;)V (149 bytes) @ 0x0293530c [0x02934e50+0x4bc]
J 815 C1 java.awt.EventQueue$3.run()Ljava/lang/Void; (60 bytes) @ 0x0294b59c [0x0294b540+0x5c]
J 814 C1 java.awt.EventQueue$3.run()Ljava/lang/Object; (5 bytes) @ 0x0294b320 [0x0294b300+0x20]
J 670   java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Ljava/security/PrivilegedAction;Ljava/security/AccessControlContext;)Ljava/lang/Object; (0 bytes) @ 0x02918e07 [0x02918da0+0x67]
J 747 C1 java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Ljava/awt/AWTEvent;)V (80 bytes) @ 0x02933748 [0x02933540+0x208]
J 607 C1 java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(I)V (295 bytes) @ 0x029067d4 [0x02906140+0x694]
j  java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(ILjava/awt/Conditional;Ljava/awt/EventFilter;)V+35
j  java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(ILjava/awt/Conditional;Ljava/awt/Component;)V+11
j  java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(ILjava/awt/Conditional;)V+4
j  java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Ljava/awt/Conditional;)V+3
j  java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run()V+9

---------------  P R O C E S S  ---------------

Java Threads: ( => current thread )
  0x009bc000 JavaThread "DestroyJavaVM" [_thread_blocked, id=3304, stack(0x00200000,0x00250000)]
  0x1628c400 JavaThread "TimerQueue" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=4304, stack(0x1ab60000,0x1abb0000)]
  0x16290000 JavaThread "D3D Screen Updater" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=3172, stack(0x1a090000,0x1a0e0000)]
  0x16202c00 JavaThread "Swing-Shell" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=3380, stack(0x18a10000,0x18a60000)]
=>0x16202400 JavaThread "AWT-EventQueue-0" [_thread_in_native, id=4220, stack(0x18930000,0x18980000)]
  0x14dfd800 JavaThread "AWT-Windows" daemon [_thread_in_native, id=496, stack(0x157d0000,0x15820000)]
  0x14dfcc00 JavaThread "AWT-Shutdown" [_thread_blocked, id=2560, stack(0x15220000,0x15270000)]
  0x14dfa000 JavaThread "Java2D Disposer" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=1828, stack(0x15770000,0x157c0000)]
  0x14cd6000 JavaThread "Service Thread" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=1304, stack(0x153c0000,0x15410000)]
  0x14cb5800 JavaThread "C1 CompilerThread0" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=4256, stack(0x15410000,0x15460000)]
  0x14cb4800 JavaThread "Attach Listener" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=4920, stack(0x15170000,0x151c0000)]
  0x14cbc400 JavaThread "Signal Dispatcher" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=4952, stack(0x152a0000,0x152f0000)]
  0x14c84800 JavaThread "Finalizer" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=3408, stack(0x14fb0000,0x15000000)]
  0x14c7ec00 JavaThread "Reference Handler" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=4492, stack(0x00c80000,0x00cd0000)]

Other Threads:
  0x14c79000 VMThread [stack: 0x14e80000,0x14ed0000] [id=3904]
  0x14ce0400 WatcherThread [stack: 0x151d0000,0x15220000] [id=3472]

VM state:not at safepoint (normal execution)

VM Mutex/Monitor currently owned by a thread: None

Heap:
def new generation   total 4928K, used 3658K [0x04800000, 0x04d50000, 0x09d50000)
  eden space 4416K,  82% used [0x04800000, 0x04b8a410, 0x04c50000)
  from space 512K,   6% used [0x04c50000, 0x04c58608, 0x04cd0000)
  to   space 512K,   0% used [0x04cd0000, 0x04cd0000, 0x04d50000)
tenured generation   total 10944K, used 3614K [0x09d50000, 0x0a800000, 0x14800000)
   the space 10944K,  33% used [0x09d50000, 0x0a0d7908, 0x0a0d7a00, 0x0a800000)
Metaspace       used 7874K, capacity 8071K, committed 8192K, reserved 8576K

Card table byte_map: [0x00a60000,0x00af0000] byte_map_base: 0x00a3c000

Polling page: 0x001f0000

CodeCache: size=32768Kb used=1787Kb max_used=1787Kb free=30980Kb
bounds [0x027b0000, 0x02970000, 0x047b0000]
total_blobs=1162 nmethods=924 adapters=167
compilation: enabled

Compilation events (10 events):
Event: 22.145 Thread 0x14cb5800 nmethod 922 0x0296b708 code [0x0296b800, 0x0296b880]
Event: 22.805 Thread 0x14cb5800  923  s          sun.java2d.loops.GraphicsPrimitiveMgr::locatePrim (96 bytes)
Event: 22.805 Thread 0x14cb5800 nmethod 923 0x0296b8c8 code [0x0296ba00, 0x0296beac]
Event: 22.805 Thread 0x14cb5800  924             sun.java2d.loops.GraphicsPrimitiveMgr::locate (104 bytes)
Event: 22.805 Thread 0x14cb5800 nmethod 924 0x0296c2c8 code [0x0296c420, 0x0296c710]
Event: 22.839 Thread 0x14cb5800  925             javax.swing.text.AbstractDocument$DefaultDocumentEvent::getLength (5 bytes)
Event: 22.839 Thread 0x14cb5800 nmethod 925 0x0296c988 code [0x0296ca80, 0x0296cb00]
Event: 22.853 Thread 0x14cb5800  926             java.awt.GradientPaintContext::cycleFillRaster (104 bytes)
Event: 22.853 Thread 0x14cb5800 nmethod 926 0x0296ccc8 code [0x0296ce30, 0x0296d030]
Event: 22.853 Thread 0x14cb5800  927   !         java.awt.GradientPaintContext::<init> (649 bytes)

GC Heap History (8 events):
Event: 0.314 GC heap before
{Heap before GC invocations=0 (full 0):
def new generation   total 4928K, used 4416K [0x04800000, 0x04d50000, 0x09d50000)
  eden space 4416K, 100% used [0x04800000, 0x04c50000, 0x04c50000)
  from space 512K,   0% used [0x04c50000, 0x04c50000, 0x04cd0000)
tenured generation   total 10944K, used 0K [0x09d50000, 0x0a800000, 0x14800000)
   the space 10944K,   0% used [0x09d50000, 0x09d50000, 0x09d50200, 0x0a800000)
Metaspace       used 6708K, capacity 6896K, committed 7040K, reserved 7552K
Event: 0.318 GC heap after
Heap after GC invocations=1 (full 0):
def new generation   total 4928K, used 512K [0x04800000, 0x04d50000, 0x09d50000)
  eden space 4416K,   0% used [0x04800000, 0x04800000, 0x04c50000)
  from space 512K, 100% used [0x04cd0000, 0x04d50000, 0x04d50000)
  to   space 512K,   0% used [0x04c50000, 0x04c50000, 0x04cd0000)
tenured generation   total 10944K, used 908K [0x09d50000, 0x0a800000, 0x14800000)
   the space 10944K,   8% used [0x09d50000, 0x09e332c8, 0x09e33400, 0x0a800000)
Metaspace       used 6708K, capacity 6896K, committed 7040K, reserved 7552K
}
Event: 5.619 GC heap before
{Heap before GC invocations=1 (full 0):
def new generation   total 4928K, used 4928K [0x04800000, 0x04d50000, 0x09d50000)
  from space 512K, 100% used [0x04cd0000, 0x04d50000, 0x04d50000)
tenured generation   total 10944K, used 908K [0x09d50000, 0x0a800000, 0x14800000)
   the space 10944K,   8% used [0x09d50000, 0x09e332c8, 0x09e33400, 0x0a800000)
Metaspace       used 7831K, capacity 8039K, committed 8192K, reserved 8576K
Event: 5.624 GC heap after
Heap after GC invocations=2 (full 0):
def new generation   total 4928K, used 482K [0x04800000, 0x04d50000, 0x09d50000)
  from space 512K,  94% used [0x04c50000, 0x04cc8b60, 0x04cd0000)
tenured generation   total 10944K, used 1418K [0x09d50000, 0x0a800000, 0x14800000)
   the space 10944K,  12% used [0x09d50000, 0x09eb2808, 0x09eb2a00, 0x0a800000)
Metaspace       used 7831K, capacity 8039K, committed 8192K, reserved 8576K
}
Event: 13.466 GC heap before
{Heap before GC invocations=2 (full 0):
def new generation   total 4928K, used 4898K [0x04800000, 0x04d50000, 0x09d50000)
  from space 512K,  94% used [0x04c50000, 0x04cc8b60, 0x04cd0000)
tenured generation   total 10944K, used 1418K [0x09d50000, 0x0a800000, 0x14800000)
   the space 10944K,  12% used [0x09d50000, 0x09eb2808, 0x09eb2a00, 0x0a800000)
Metaspace       used 7838K, capacity 8039K, committed 8192K, reserved 8576K
Event: 13.471 GC heap after
Heap after GC invocations=3 (full 0):
def new generation   total 4928K, used 34K [0x04800000, 0x04d50000, 0x09d50000)
  from space 512K,   6% used [0x04cd0000, 0x04cd89e0, 0x04d50000)
tenured generation   total 10944K, used 1870K [0x09d50000, 0x0a800000, 0x14800000)
   the space 10944K,  17% used [0x09d50000, 0x09f23b38, 0x09f23c00, 0x0a800000)
Metaspace       used 7838K, capacity 8039K, committed 8192K, reserved 8576K
}
Event: 22.849 GC heap before
{Heap before GC invocations=3 (full 0):
def new generation   total 4928K, used 4273K [0x04800000, 0x04d50000, 0x09d50000)
  eden space 4416K,  95% used [0x04800000, 0x04c23cd0, 0x04c50000)
  from space 512K,   6% used [0x04cd0000, 0x04cd89e0, 0x04d50000)
tenured generation   total 10944K, used 1870K [0x09d50000, 0x0a800000, 0x14800000)
   the space 10944K,  17% used [0x09d50000, 0x09f23b38, 0x09f23c00, 0x0a800000)
Metaspace       used 7873K, capacity 8071K, committed 8192K, reserved 8576K
Event: 22.850 GC heap after
Heap after GC invocations=4 (full 0):
def new generation   total 4928K, used 33K [0x04800000, 0x04d50000, 0x09d50000)
  from space 512K,   6% used [0x04c50000, 0x04c58608, 0x04cd0000)
tenured generation   total 10944K, used 3614K [0x09d50000, 0x0a800000, 0x14800000)
   the space 10944K,  33% used [0x09d50000, 0x0a0d7908, 0x0a0d7a00, 0x0a800000)
Metaspace       used 7873K, capacity 8071K, committed 8192K, reserved 8576K
}

Deoptimization events (0 events):
No events

Internal exceptions (10 events):
Event: 22.345 Thread 0x16202400 Exception <a 'java/io/IOException'> (0x04a3b170) thrown at [D:\re\workspace\8-2-build-windows-i586-cygwin\jdk8u73\6086\hotspot\src\share\vm\prims\jni.cpp, line 709]
Event: 22.446 Thread 0x16202400 Exception <a 'java/io/IOException'> (0x04a41228) thrown at [D:\re\workspace\8-2-build-windows-i586-cygwin\jdk8u73\6086\hotspot\src\share\vm\prims\jni.cpp, line 709]
Event: 22.446 Thread 0x16202400 Exception <a 'java/io/IOException'> (0x04a414f8) thrown at [D:\re\workspace\8-2-build-windows-i586-cygwin\jdk8u73\6086\hotspot\src\share\vm\prims\jni.cpp, line 709]
Event: 22.446 Thread 0x16202400 Exception <a 'java/io/IOException'> (0x04a41798) thrown at [D:\re\workspace\8-2-build-windows-i586-cygwin\jdk8u73\6086\hotspot\src\share\vm\prims\jni.cpp, line 709]
Event: 22.547 Thread 0x16202400 Exception <a 'java/io/IOException'> (0x04a45968) thrown at [D:\re\workspace\8-2-build-windows-i586-cygwin\jdk8u73\6086\hotspot\src\share\vm\prims\jni.cpp, line 709]
Event: 22.547 Thread 0x16202400 Exception <a 'java/io/IOException'> (0x04a45c38) thrown at [D:\re\workspace\8-2-build-windows-i586-cygwin\jdk8u73\6086\hotspot\src\share\vm\prims\jni.cpp, line 709]
Event: 22.547 Thread 0x16202400 Exception <a 'java/io/IOException'> (0x04a45ed8) thrown at [D:\re\workspace\8-2-build-windows-i586-cygwin\jdk8u73\6086\hotspot\src\share\vm\prims\jni.cpp, line 709]
Event: 22.839 Thread 0x16202400 Exception <a 'java/io/IOException'> (0x04a4b1c0) thrown at [D:\re\workspace\8-2-build-windows-i586-cygwin\jdk8u73\6086\hotspot\src\share\vm\prims\jni.cpp, line 709]
Event: 22.839 Thread 0x16202400 Exception <a 'java/io/IOException'> (0x04a4b490) thrown at [D:\re\workspace\8-2-build-windows-i586-cygwin\jdk8u73\6086\hotspot\src\share\vm\prims\jni.cpp, line 709]
Event: 22.839 Thread 0x16202400 Exception <a 'java/io/IOException'> (0x04a4b730) thrown at [D:\re\workspace\8-2-build-windows-i586-cygwin\jdk8u73\6086\hotspot\src\share\vm\prims\jni.cpp, line 709]

Events (10 events):
Event: 22.845 loading class sun/java2d/pipe/AlphaPaintPipe$TileContext
Event: 22.845 loading class sun/java2d/pipe/AlphaPaintPipe$TileContext done
Event: 22.848 loading class java/util/WeakHashMap$KeyIterator
Event: 22.848 loading class java/util/WeakHashMap$HashIterator
Event: 22.848 loading class java/util/WeakHashMap$HashIterator done
Event: 22.848 loading class java/util/WeakHashMap$KeyIterator done
Event: 22.849 Executing VM operation: GenCollectForAllocation
Event: 22.850 Executing VM operation: GenCollectForAllocation done
Event: 22.851 loading class javax/swing/RepaintManager$DisplayChangedRunnable
Event: 22.851 loading class javax/swing/RepaintManager$DisplayChangedRunnable done

Dynamic libraries:
0x00cf0000 - 0x00d23000    C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_73\bin\javaw.exe
0x76fa0000 - 0x77120000    C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll
0x767c0000 - 0x768d0000    C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll
0x76770000 - 0x767b7000    C:\Windows\syswow64\KERNELBASE.dll
0x76620000 - 0x766c1000    C:\Windows\syswow64\ADVAPI32.dll
0x76500000 - 0x765ac000    C:\Windows\syswow64\msvcrt.dll
0x748b0000 - 0x748c9000    C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sechost.dll
0x75fb0000 - 0x760a0000    C:\Windows\syswow64\RPCRT4.dll
0x74840000 - 0x748a0000    C:\Windows\syswow64\SspiCli.dll
0x74830000 - 0x7483c000    C:\Windows\syswow64\CRYPTBASE.dll
0x759f0000 - 0x75af0000    C:\Windows\syswow64\USER32.dll
0x761c0000 - 0x76250000    C:\Windows\syswow64\GDI32.dll
0x76f70000 - 0x76f7a000    C:\Windows\syswow64\LPK.dll
0x766d0000 - 0x7676d000    C:\Windows\syswow64\USP10.dll
0x72350000 - 0x724ee000     C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.18837_none_41e855142bd5705d\COMCTL32.dll
0x74a70000 - 0x74ac7000    C:\Windows\syswow64\SHLWAPI.dll
0x74b80000 - 0x74be0000    C:\Windows\system32\IMM32.DLL
0x76250000 - 0x7631d000    C:\Windows\syswow64\MSCTF.dll
0x5a7f0000 - 0x5a8af000    C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_73\bin\msvcr100.dll
0x5a420000 - 0x5a7e8000    C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_73\bin\client\jvm.dll
0x6f2d0000 - 0x6f2d7000    C:\Windows\system32\WSOCK32.dll
0x76330000 - 0x76365000    C:\Windows\syswow64\WS2_32.dll
0x76610000 - 0x76616000    C:\Windows\syswow64\NSI.dll
0x705a0000 - 0x705d2000    C:\Windows\system32\WINMM.dll
0x72ed0000 - 0x72ed9000    C:\Windows\system32\VERSION.dll
0x75f60000 - 0x75f65000    C:\Windows\syswow64\PSAPI.DLL
0x5b950000 - 0x5b95c000    C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_73\bin\verify.dll
0x5a940000 - 0x5a961000    C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_73\bin\java.dll
0x5a920000 - 0x5a933000    C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_73\bin\zip.dll
0x74be0000 - 0x7582c000    C:\Windows\syswow64\SHELL32.dll
0x763a0000 - 0x764fd000    C:\Windows\syswow64\ole32.dll
0x748a0000 - 0x748ab000    C:\Windows\syswow64\profapi.dll
0x5a2d0000 - 0x5a415000    C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_73\bin\awt.dll
0x74ad0000 - 0x74b61000    C:\Windows\syswow64\OLEAUT32.dll
0x71d60000 - 0x71d73000    C:\Windows\system32\DWMAPI.DLL
0x72540000 - 0x725c0000    C:\Windows\system32\uxtheme.dll
0x5a8e0000 - 0x5a919000    C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_73\bin\fontmanager.dll
0x5fc70000 - 0x5fe33000    C:\Windows\system32\d3d9.dll
0x67470000 - 0x67476000    C:\Windows\system32\d3d8thk.dll
0x60d90000 - 0x60edc000    C:\Windows\system32\aticfx32.dll
0x6ede0000 - 0x6ede3000    C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-2-0.DLL
0x5fc40000 - 0x5fc67000    C:\Windows\system32\atiu9pag.dll
0x5f4b0000 - 0x5fc32000    C:\Windows\system32\atiumdag.dll
0x5e7b0000 - 0x5f4a2000    C:\Windows\system32\atiumdva.dll
0x67af0000 - 0x67b15000    C:\Windows\system32\POWRPROF.dll
0x748d0000 - 0x74a6d000    C:\Windows\syswow64\SETUPAPI.dll
0x75b80000 - 0x75ba7000    C:\Windows\syswow64\CFGMGR32.dll
0x76b80000 - 0x76b92000    C:\Windows\syswow64\DEVOBJ.dll
0x679f0000 - 0x67a10000    C:\Windows\system32\amdihk32.dll
0x67a60000 - 0x67a66000    C:\Windows\system32\detoured.dll
0x5b6e0000 - 0x5b6f6000    C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_73\bin\net.dll
0x72790000 - 0x727cc000    C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll
0x727e0000 - 0x727e6000    C:\Windows\System32\wship6.dll
0x5a8d0000 - 0x5a8df000    C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_73\bin\nio.dll
0x5a2a0000 - 0x5a2d0000    C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_73\bin\t2k.dll
0x728e0000 - 0x72964000     C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_5.82.7601.18837_none_ec86b8d6858ec0bc\comctl32.dll
0x76130000 - 0x761b3000    C:\Windows\syswow64\CLBCatQ.DLL
0x68820000 - 0x68915000    C:\Windows\system32\propsys.dll
0x72a30000 - 0x72a51000    C:\Windows\system32\ntmarta.dll
0x75af0000 - 0x75b35000    C:\Windows\syswow64\WLDAP32.dll
0x729b0000 - 0x729fc000    C:\Windows\system32\apphelp.dll
0x59f60000 - 0x5a0f8000    C:\Windows\system32\NetworkExplorer.dll
0x5a270000 - 0x5a29f000    C:\Windows\System32\shdocvw.dll
0x67480000 - 0x6748a000    C:\Windows\system32\slc.dll
0x72ea0000 - 0x72eb2000    C:\Windows\system32\MPR.dll
0x71d80000 - 0x71d88000    C:\Windows\System32\drprov.dll
0x72830000 - 0x72859000    C:\Windows\System32\WINSTA.dll
0x71d40000 - 0x71d54000    C:\Windows\System32\ntlanman.dll
0x721e0000 - 0x721f8000    C:\Windows\System32\davclnt.dll
0x721b0000 - 0x721b8000    C:\Windows\System32\DAVHLPR.dll
0x72a00000 - 0x72a0f000    C:\Windows\system32\wkscli.dll
0x72160000 - 0x7216b000    C:\Windows\system32\cscapi.dll
0x72970000 - 0x72979000    C:\Windows\system32\netutils.dll
0x59ae0000 - 0x59d18000    C:\Windows\system32\wpdshext.dll
0x705e0000 - 0x70771000     C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.gdiplus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.1.7601.23807_none_5c02a265a011fb02\gdiplus.dll
0x5a150000 - 0x5a1d9000    C:\Windows\system32\PortableDeviceApi.dll
0x75f80000 - 0x75faf000    C:\Windows\syswow64\WINTRUST.dll
0x75830000 - 0x75951000    C:\Windows\syswow64\CRYPT32.dll
0x75b40000 - 0x75b4c000    C:\Windows\syswow64\MSASN1.dll
0x5a1f0000 - 0x5a22f000    C:\Windows\system32\audiodev.dll
0x59870000 - 0x59ad7000    C:\Windows\system32\WMVCore.DLL
0x5a230000 - 0x5a26d000    C:\Windows\system32\WMASF.DLL
0x5b5c0000 - 0x5b5f1000    C:\Windows\system32\EhStorShell.dll
0x5a120000 - 0x5a142000    C:\Windows\system32\EhStorAPI.dll
0x5b940000 - 0x5b949000    C:\Windows\system32\LINKINFO.dll
0x690a0000 - 0x691d1000    C:\Windows\system32\WindowsCodecs.dll
0x5b680000 - 0x5b6b9000    C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Dropbox\bin\DropboxExt.16.0.dll
0x5b660000 - 0x5b676000    C:\Windows\SysWOW64\thumbcache.dll
0x5b600000 - 0x5b652000    C:\Windows\SysWOW64\PhotoMetadataHandler.dll
0x731b0000 - 0x7329b000    C:\Windows\system32\dbghelp.dll

VM Arguments:
java_command: C:\Users\user\Desktop\Stuff\RC.jar
java_class_path (initial): C:\Users\user\Desktop\Stuff\RC.jar
Launcher Type: SUN_STANDARD

Environment Variables:
PATH=C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\Shared Files\cpp\bin\Intel64;C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\iCLS Client\;C:\Program Files\Intel\iCLS Client\;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\DAL;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\DAL;C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\IPT;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\IPT;C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD\ATI.ACE\Core-Static
USERNAME=user
OS=Windows_NT
PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER=Intel64 Family 6 Model 60 Stepping 3, GenuineIntel

---------------  S Y S T E M  ---------------

CPU:total 4 (4 cores per cpu, 1 threads per core) family 6 model 60 stepping 3, cmov, cx8, fxsr, mmx, sse, sse2, sse3, ssse3, sse4.1, sse4.2, popcnt, avx, avx2, aes, clmul, erms, lzcnt, tsc, tscinvbit, bmi1, bmi2

Memory: 4k page, physical 16718740k(13474220k free), swap 33435620k(29749668k free)

vm_info: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (25.73-b02) for windows-x86 JRE (1.8.0_73-b02), built on Jan 29 2016 17:05:52 by "java_re" with MS VC++ 10.0 (VS2010)

time: Mon Jun 26 20:22:18 2017
elapsed time: 22 seconds (0d 0h 0m 22s)

I started using a random online stopwatch not to loose any time but it seems like an "unofficial" way to do it for the tournament. Anyway it's quite convenient and I'll proceed with it if we won't find any solution.

By the way guys, do you throw everything you find in a new stash or only the items that are scored. Forx example would you throw an exceptional item or some rare rings as well in the stash for some reason? Let me know how excaclty you arrange everything you find so that I follow.
I normally throw everything into a stash specific to that event/set of runs, unless it's special enough to put elsewhere
I'm going to give you guys a head start to make things interesting :) seriously though, definitely won't be able to running until next week... let's hope I'll find some time then.
Well im pissed and cant get the run counter to work either so im just gona use a stop watch on my phone. il run the watch from starting the game to closing the game. Il only run the watch/play the game while i intend to run worldstone. If im doing something els entirely i wont use that character and i wont run the watch. I hope this will be good enough for ppl to accept my sets cause im not gona fight with this shit any longer lmao.
Several people seem to be having issues with the run counter. Does anyone know if it's version specific? It may call ordinals from the game which aren't exported anymore (i.e. 1.14 took them out).

I won't be participating in the WK this time, sadly. Been to busy with real life and d2 classic. Good luck to those who are, though!
First run i die lmao. 3rd run i find something really nice. problem is, its a rune that i want to use to make a rune word... do i have to wait till end of turny to use it so it can be counted or can i just use it now? I screen shot it. also confused about the top 5 items will be counted, does that mean top 5 runes aswell? or all runes above hel?
Does anyone have any info about boss pack density in WSK?

I'm going to start with a trapper, maybe Furyzon too.
Yeah. Feels like I have no idea what I'm doing or what should I be looking for :p

I'm going to keep my current map for a little while so I can actually start running. I've no idea if it's good or what. I'm going to start with my old Hammerdin, since he seems to be OK at the task. Maybe.
I don't think it's a problem to use that rune you found already.

Just what I wanted to say. I hope participants don't mind if I keep track of time witch stopwatch. I'll try to be as accurate as I can.

Btw, does the winner actually wins something? :O
I can confirm what @zemaj said about density. Did some trial runs, P8 is way too slow so I'll stick with P1 WSK1-3, probably skip Throne (pause the timer and kill minions and Baal at P8/P3 for exp).

We're doing 20 hours so I'm pretty sure no one will mind if you are a couple of seconds off.

Only the eternal glory as a true champion in the fine, prestigious discipline of grinding!
Ok, good. :)

Also, items that are possibly worth a lot more than elite versions like GC skillers are not counted?
2:40 hours done, nothing so far :mad: except some junk
The Fetid Sprinkler
Holy Water Sprinkler
One-Hand Damage: 70 to 168
Durability: 31 of 31
Required Strength: 66
Required Level: 38
Mace Class - Slow Attack Speed
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 99
Fingerprint: 0xaac2855e
+165% Enhanced Damage
+156 to Attack Rating
+15 to Minimum Damage
+25 to Maximum Damage
+159 poison damage over 4 seconds
+2 to Paladin Skill Levels
150% Damage to Undead
5% Chance to cast Level 1 Decrepify on striking
10% Chance to cast Level 1 Confuse on striking
Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired)

Acrobatic Grand Charm of Greed
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
Required Level: 42
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 85
Fingerprint: 0x7de7a91a
24% Extra Gold from Monsters
+1 to Passive and Magic Skills (Amazon Only)
I may have used up my luck on that fast rune find, this is the only other thing even worth mentioning so far.
1598208944020.png
4 hours in
Likewise, 4 hours in and nothing interesting so far.

The Fishyzon is very fun though, an awesome character, but lacks the mobility (at least mine) to come anywhere near my AT runs efficiency.
I did some test runs last night at /p5:

Trapper was slow but safe.
Hammerdin felt a bit fragile.

I will try lightning zon tonight. I was considering a CoH setup and walking, but I think I'm setup for Enigma. May need lots of charms to get the resists up.
I find My blizz sorc is handling p5 and p7 quite well. Only died the very first run. i dont think i would say the same if i wasnt wearing tgods though. Serpents are the main danger, or soul pack with conviction.
I'm also running blizz sorc on p7 with a similar setup to the one I used in Round 1 of the RFL, but with more MF. I'm running WSK level 2 & 3, but will skip level 2 if there are suicide minions or cold immune boars.
Got sidetracked last night and accidentally spent three hours in 1.07 rack running Halls of Pain.
I am perfectly fine with my full MF javazon at 555% MF. I recently changed a 4 Isted Monarch for a Rhythm otherwise the MF would be at at 600%+.
Thing with the Javazon is that she is nearly way too good. Incredible MF, devastating skills and survives everything without a proper gear thanks to dodge skills. Playing mostly at p8.

I've found 2 elite uniques and 2 elite sets so far (3hours).
What's your gear on that girl, Excalibur?
Nothing original really. It's just that the strength of the build comes from the character itself. Amazon has the best combination of crowd control and single target. Lighting fury destroys massive crowds in seconds and Lighting strike is simply unbelievable against single targets. Throw a hireling with infinity and there you have it. Everything else is a bonus.

As for survivability I can't really describe at how effective those dodges skills are. I've been playing with -70% resistance at p8 and still it was very viable. Sure a wrong teleport could get you killed but overall it was much safer than I expected. Decoy also plays an important role on that.

Shako with Ptopaz - 74% mf
Enigma - 94% mf
Rhyme - 25% mf (I changed the 4 Isted monarch because I really didn't see the drops I expected. At high character levels I think a bit more safety is necessary and Rhyme offers some very nice bonuses along with the CBF)

Titans Revenge
Highlords Wrath

NagelRing x2 - 60% mf
GoldWrap - 30% Mf
War Traveler - 49% Mf
Gloves those below - 9%mf
Code:
Gale Claw
Light Gauntlets
Defense: 13
Durability: 18 of 18
Required Level: 35
Required Strength: 45
Fingerprint: 0x151dca78
Item Level: 86
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+2 to Javelin and Spear Skills (Amazon Only)
+20% Increased Attack Speed
+11% Enhanced Defense
Lightning Resist +6%
Half Freeze Duration
9% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Inventory is full with Small mf charms (25 x 7% = 175% MF) and a Gheed's Fortune 39% mf.

On switch I have Wizarspike and Spirit for fast teleports. Also, they greatly boost resistances so a single swap can help me get away from any situation and keep my character from dying. I may post a video later.
Here's a short video.
I skipped WSK level 2 due to many lighting immunes which I do not kill when on p8.
But WSK 3 was nice. An amplified Mf javazon running wild. :D

Keep in mind it's a MF character at p8 so obviously kiling may be a bit slow.

[youtube]SRiibugyWVA&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
Has anyone tested a Ele Druid for this? Im now 6 hours in and 1 or two decent things have dropped. I increased my MF and im finding that 355 Mf is producing a extreme amount of magics and very little rares and almost no sets and uniques. Im sure this has been talked about somewhere, but it seems to me that there are little sweet spots in the amount of Mf that produce a nicer mix of all types of items, i am not in one of them. Il try lowering it and see what happens. I got my Dumaurier and hornitos tequila with many limes ready for a all nighter tonight.
When reading Nightfish's Fishyzon build for WSK MF-ing, he stated that he received the best results with netting Sets and Uniques by running with around 200 MF on /p1. I personally haven't tested that theory yet, I am still trying to level my girl up to where she will survive. RL really put a dampener on my D2 time lately, with that side of the house all torn apart by contractors.:(
5 hours so far for me. I've got several elite items but nothing that special. Also, no high rune yet.
I clipped the WSK areas from the Monster Resistances spreadsheet by Onderduiker if anyone is still playing around with builds.
One qualifier here. Going to focus this afternoon.
Finally found some time to start running. Tried a handful of characters such as Blizzy, Trapper and my beloved Javazon, but as expected Hammerdin just seems strongest, unfortunately. Don't know how to beat the overall combination of kill speed on /p7, no immunity issues, no survivability issues, and being able to carry lots of MF.

Currently running standard 125% fcr gear with WT and one Wisp swapped for BK. In terms of inventory I tried everything between full skiller inventory (with Gheed's) and full MF. Probably some combination makes the most sense, but I haven't quite figured out yet what a good sweet spot is in terms of damage necessary to keep good clear speed.

Demo video with blizz sorc on players 7. Overall, I like the low maintenance play, so I'll stick with blizz. Clear speed is decent with proper leading into blizzards. Yep, still Hoto, no DF.

Two more qualifiers. Maybe I won't completely embarrass myself this time.
I made a Phoenix shield earlier today, and the Furyzon is kind of fun. A bit fragile as I've tested her, with a few deaths to Gloams in WSK2. But she clears quickly when no Gloams are present. She finally settled on CoH without teleport + CtA, which works okay with L-shaped map for WSK2, with stairs up to circular WSK1 map right at 90 degree angle, and then direct part of WSK3 to Throne stairs with several stable boss pack spawns near stairs.

I'm almost 4 hours in, and I plan to mix it up between the Trapsin, Blizz Sorc and Furyzon to finish a set, with most of the time focused on the Blizz sorc hoping to hit level 94. I also had 30 minutes of a pure light sorc, but resists were a challenge, so she's out of the rotation.

Good luck to everyone!
I'm currently running Furyzon with Phoenix and Enigma. Inventory is full of Resist All GCs and MF, no skillers. Speed is OK at /p5 and relatively safe.

1.5 hours in, no qualifiers.
I don't really get why Phoenix is so good for a Furyzon. Redemption aura to free you from mana issues?
I'm 2.5 hours in, running with Blizzy and Necro. Also did couple of runs with Hammerdin, but don't really like him in WSK. Running style is very casual, semi full-clears, so I'm not expecting much.

Sorc is pretty much the same deal as in @NanoMist 's video, I'm just slower and have worse maps. 250+ MF, a bit low for my tastes, but safety first. Might tweak that later. I'm also kinda annoyed of the cold immune OK's and Blood Bosses in level 3, because they often spawn together and that makes most of the bosses on that level unkillable. I'm tempted to try some Blizz/FireBall hybrid, with absolutely minimal amount of fire skills that are only there to kill those two enemy types. Alas, I'm outta essences and too lazy to calculate it anyway. But if someone wants to theorycraft that, I'm very interested.

Necro is fun. Basic PitNecro build, works fine, although he's a bit slow. Very safe though. I'm taking it easy with him anyway, since I'm hoping to get him to level 96, and would not rather die. He sports around 400MF, so that's nice. There are some unbreakable poison immunes, but they're luckily weak monsters that melt under Amp and minions. There are also other situations, when you have to decide which curse to use, so it's nice to have a bit of tactical element in the play. CE is as fun as always.

I'm still pondering if /p7 is really the way to go. With Necro, /p5 feels like it might work better.
I'd say both mana and life. It's really convenient to minimize potion use when doing so many runs.

My sorc depends on a decent mana pool + warmth to sustain mana while depending on Enigma's LAEK for replenishing life. I even thought about dropping Chancies for Dracul's additional LAEK, but once I became more comfortable with my maps, that thought went away. Plus, I wanted to stay at the 400 MF mark.

I feel my blizz would be too weak with a hybrid build, especially without a DF. I'm okay with just skipping those cold immunes, and if OK's and Blood Bosses spawn together, just move on to the next game.
Not bad not bad :O
1598209302647.png
I'm not sure it's so good, in that +2 skills from Spirit or much less into strength with Lidless with +1 skills to allow higher life pool should work pretty well also. But the redemption makes for more relaxing running for me so far, not having to worry about picking up pots during the run, etc.
2 hours in, no runes but got myself a couple of grailers...one of them should score high *Evil Grin*
I'm too old for eye bleeding fast, edge of your seat runs. So Phoenix and a 1.07 MPK ring pretty much eliminates mana and life issues, even when mana burnt. The 10 max LR is also very useful.

I'm killing fast enough at /p5. Compared to Spirit it is about a 4/5 + skills loss though, as you also need to make up the lost resists.

2.5 hours, still nothing. May need to break out the Blizz sorc...
Again, I don't understand why use anything different than a 4 facet shield with Javazon. :) Phoenix in comparison loses out on ~30% of effective damage output, which just seems to much for the convenience of not having to use potions. You've got MPK and LPK and max lightning resist + Wisp Projector lets you more or less break even with Souls.
Ten hours in, and I'm now curious to see what others net for their 20-hour sets. Weird drops for me.

Furyzon hit level 90 right before the 10-hour mark -- she's finally settled on Enigma, resist charms, and CtA/Spirit on switch, which allows 14-frame casting. Slow, but better than the frantic playing earlier with lower life pool and wizzy on switch for faster teleporting. She's running p5.

The trapper seems most efficient, also running p5. But it's hard to stay as focused with her because she can't level any further.

Due to a death, the blizzy sorc is now below half-way to level 93, so I will probably focus on her for the remaining time, hoping to get close to 94. If she experiences another death, I may just focus on the Furyzon.
Ah another facet!
1598209277474.png

W0o0oo00t!!!!
1598209286077.png
4h20 now, I have two gold qualifiers and one rune. Nothing spectacular though.

One thing I forgot to say about Pheonix is that the huge ED with an Eth upped Titan's makes short work of jabbing LIs that don't get broken by Infinity.
Still barely had time to run.. I'm afraid I won't be able to even finish one set this time. :/
Hiya,

nice to see there's people running! Gogogo!

I've been away for about a week but I managed to squeeze in 8 hours before that. Seems I will be able to finish one set! This is decent fun but no interest for a second set even if I would have had time. Efficiency is not that high for me :D

Hammerdin does the job pretty okay still, I believe, but my map could be better I think. Didn't have time to roll a good one before this started and after that I didn't bother. Anyway, I have my top5s at least, so that's something... :p

Few Scarabs... this is gonna look fun!
1598209246006.png

Yep! More bolts than my Charged Bolt Assassin and that's a lot!
1598209255645.png
Sweet screenies Grape!
8 hours for me and it feels like an eternity for the rest 12 hours.
It's fun yes, but I would definitely not start another set even if I had the time.
No high rune yet. :oops:
15 hours in, with 5 qualifiers for each part of the tourney. Still weird drops. I think someone who completes only a partial set has a good chance of winning it all if there are one or two quality drops. A couple non-qualifier highlights:
1598209229927.pngThis upgrades the 27@ and 23@ versions in my general stash from the 7x7 and ties the best Mara's I have, which was found by my 99er Sin. Also, a nice jewel to improve on a Ral currently stuck in one of my Andy's:
Code:
Ruby Jewel of Fervor
Jewel
Required Level: 31
Fingerprint: 0x51901c02
Item Level: **
+15% Increased Attack Speed
Fire Resist +26%
I will probably end up finishing the 20-hour set this weekend. I won't start a second and will instead focus on leveling a couple characters and doing some RoF + CS runs with my 99er Pally.

I have not had any luck at all in the WSK. One qualifier, and no Rune qualifiers at all. I dont have enough time to level the Zon up, so its gonna be my FO/FB sorc doing the deed. I am running 351% MF and it really does not seem to be helping like I thought it would. I may forgo some MF for some skillers since I have actually found 4 fire and 3 cold with her, and run P7. I realize I may be running a little cautiously since this is my character for 99 and I dont want to die, but I am not really pulling any punches.
Since I have read many times of people complaining and it helping, this is a huge, butt hurt complaint D2. My feelings are hurt, now gieb me nice fat loot!!!
Guys, do the elite set items count or it's only for unique elite items?
Both the sets and the uniques count :)

Most common set being IK maul that grants a whopping one point, while Griswold's Redemption is the rarest giving a nice 11.3 points.

The first post has the link, check the A85.txt for the points to find out your top 5 in the end.
Ah awesome. So basically in the end we post our top 5 elite items and our top 5 high runes?
Yes. Whoever is finished just send to my pm your final score in both runes and items.
Ok, thank you Griphh.

So, I had 3 deaths today and after nearly completing 13 hours the experience bar is not even in the middle.
That was really bad. :(
I hope I can find something decent before I complete my set since I am determined to complete it in the next few days.
Set finished and results sent. My Sorc hit 94, which was a nice side benefit. I don't think I will be very competitive . . . unless no one else completes a set :rolleyes:

She was running with 313% MF at p7 for the last 10 hours of the set. I will be interested to compare set ups and drops with others.

Good luck to everyone still running!
Gogo everyone! I'm going to have to regretfully withdraw, I literally haven't even fired up D2 since this started. RL has snagged me, it seems. Looking forward to the results though and the comparison between builds!
Pb_pal, next time then! Hope to see you at the MFO!

I sent my results. One 20h set was done, and I ran all the time with my Hammerdin. I'll post more details to the results thread. Thanks Gripphon for hosting!

Best of luck to all who are still running! Don't give up! I have a feeling that a couple lucky drops may carry you to really high positions in the end. :)
I am close in finishing too. Need 4 hours more.

I really though for a moment that I got a Death Web's today...
1598209419229.png
...and instead I got nothing. It's not even elite. :D
Just over the ten hour mark. I'm not sure I will finish, but I will post a score.

Rune drops are almost non-existent though, still only one qualifier for that part. I have five uniques though, but nothing great. Hopefully some improvement in the remaining five days.
I'm currently 7 hours and 20 minutes in, and unsure if I can finish the set. I do, however, already have a top 5 for both runes and S/U, so at least I have a score. Not a good score, but hey, at least I participated!

I also added Whirlwind Barbarian to the roster of my runners. Skill and statwise, he's optimized for Travincal, so he has way too low HP for WSK, and is also lacking a crowd control like Warcry or Howl, but respeccing is not an option, so I just roll with it. He does enough damage to clear on higher /p-settings, but after a couple of deaths I stopped fooling myself and dropped the setting to players 1. At least he packs 500+ MF. I do some extra horking here and there, in hopes of lucky rune or something.

He already found something pretty rare during his first runs:
1598209445190.png Lenymo! TC3 is always welcome.

Necro also found this:
Code:
Bul-Kathos' Wedding Band
Ring
Required Level: 58
Fingerprint: 0xf0b2c03c
Item Level: 85
Unidentified
+1 to All Skills
5% Life stolen per hit
+4 to Life (Based on Character Level)
+50 Maximum Stamina
Only had two of these before, so great! It also remind me I should really get that 1.10a char rolling...

Biggest challenge atm is lack of motivation. I kinda want to run everything else but the WSK. Rolling with Necro and Barb, I have this nagging voice in my head, saying: "Why aren't you running Pits?". But I guess it's also a good thing, to raise up the appetite for MFO and such. And don't get me wrong, WSK is fun with all it's challenges, it just takes time to get in the groove, and it's not the best place to run when your playing time is as splintered as mine is, currently.
I just finished my set and sent the results.

I used only my lvl94 Javazon with 555% MF and item drops were quite good. Nothing special perhaps but I am satisfied. Runes, on the other hand didn't drop at all. I also had another death in which I couldn't acquire the corpse so now I am not even close in getting a level. I think there are many suggestions to be made to such tournaments but those can be discussed later. One thing though that made me furious was the hireling who died million times in this Tournament.

I'll post more details and screenshots in the results thread.
Really looking forward for the results. :)
I'm afraid I'm out of the race, RL interruptions, as usual. I wasn't doing too well anyway as I've learned that WSK running is terribly inefficient :)

Good luck to the rest of you!
Results sent. Didn't have time to finish, did 11+ hours.

After last update, I got tired of the puny barb, and I ended up playing with my K/T-Sin, because I'm apparently trying to win the consolation prize for most characters used in the Tourney. Anyways, I cleared WSK 2, 3 and Throne with her, and then killed Baal. Didn't bother to stop the counter during Baaling, so I'm unsure how much of that I spent in areas, et cetera. I also tried many different gear combos with her, was mainly just goofing around rather than running competitively. She didn't find much, but was really fun to play.

I finished with 45 minutes with Blizz Sorc. I rolled new maps with her, and found one that was much, much better than the one I started with. Shame I didn't do it earlier, I actually started to enjoy the runs. Apparently it takes 10 hours or so to get used to the WSK. I also ditched the Infinity and just went with Insight merc, didn't notice a difference and runs got more comfortable. However, I didn't have any more time to run this weekend, so that had to be it.

Interesting to see what the results look like. I doubt my scores get me far, but it's fine, since I didn't even finish the set and ran with somewhat low MF most of the time.

I also understand why people had difficulties to finish. WSK can be frustrating at times. The randomness of spawns was more often nuisance than nice surprise. The Gloams are annoying even with full resists and absorb. Even with the top tier equipment, Merc kept biting the dust. I need to get my goldfinder up and running to counter the losses :)

Good thing is, running Pits/CS/Travincal feels better than ever. Sometimes it's good to know what to expect ;)
I am hoping to get a few more hours in this evening before the deadline. I have some qualifiers, but I know not even close to winning. Maybe I can get a lucky drop and be able to post something respectable. I really had hopes something from my all time grail would drop like a green or gold corona.
I just thought about something; what time standard is the deadline? I realize people from all over the world are on this forum so it may not be midnight US eastern time zone that the tournament ends.
I am pretty sure the start/end times are relative to where you live. So as you long as you didn't start at 12:00 am GMT on the first day . . . ;)
Results sent by PM. I managed 16h.
Results sent as well. Finished 20 hours with the Blizz Sorc running 513 runs of P7 WSK 2+3. Interesting tournament format though, with both S/U's and runes counting for points. I felt I had a good balance between MF and clear speed, although I didn't do any theorycrafting on that.

A few hours into the set I got comfortable with the maps and monster spawns. Minimap was no longer needed and I optimized my routes depending on the monster types. If WSK2 had both the cold immune boars and suiciders, I went straight to WSK3. If WSK3 had Oblivion Knights and Overseers, I moved on to the next run. If there's only 1 cold immune monster type, I took a shortened route through WSK. WSK is certainly more challenging than the traditional MF areas, but I found it fun to run.

Leading monsters effectively through blizzards was key to boosting my clear speeds. For example, cast a blizzard on ranged monsters while positioning my sorc so that melee monsters would have to run through the very same blizzard. I also lead scattered ranged monsters as well by positioning them at the edge of my screen. They will chase to get in range and congregate nicely for blizzard.

The succubi in WSK3 is probably my least favorite monster due to having to constantly reposition my mercenary from being shredded by the volley of blood stars. Fortunately, blizzard is a good skill for a cast & evade tactic in this scenario. The souls in WSK2 were tamer with a Wisp, but I also try to sidestep the incoming volley of lightning. The extra FRW from Enigma was useful here and in other scenarios where you need to put distance between yourself and the merc.

Only completed half a set, but my luck was pretty decent for those 10 hours! Very happy with what I did manage to find :) Results in, although I doubt I'll be even remotely competitive. Maybe if my luck had held and I'd managed a full 20 hours...

Did all runs with my lvl91 MF blizzsorc. Gloams were a real nightmare. I had multiple deaths in the first few hours which took my xp right back to the start of the lvl (Verrrrrrrry annoying). Did WSK 2 + 3, skipping lvls if Gloams or cold immune boars were around. Blood bosses were fine as my Merc is fast with Reaper's Toll. No issues with Succubi, Blizzard is great against big packs.

Basically lots of skipping and dying. I did enjoy the thrill of playing another area, but it ended up being a bit too dangerous to be a valid long term MF target. Back to the AT for me!
I'll post results tomorrow, so send till then who didn't. Well done everyone ;)
I'm sorry for my inactivity, but I'm occupied with other game currently and am also on vacation so I do many other things than playing haha
So I got here in time to see who wins, nice!
Just wondering, is there something the winner wins?!
The prize is pretty impressive. Hope you have enough room in your stash:
IQzh8_Rem.jpeg_copy.png
I do! Please give them all to me! :D:D
Agreed. Same here, and I didn't even participate :).
The anticipation is KILLING ME!!
Connection died on me, I'm sorry guys. I'll proceed to process and post results.
I've been meaning to send in my results. I'll try to get to it tonight after I fly home.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High