The wonderful what are you listening to thread

I got my first award today on steam for being a contributor so I thought tis a good time to give something back I know you guys will like. Not that you don't know how awesome TOOL is. This is a tune of theirs which I absolutely love and epitomizes the slay of the zombie.

• Love
Reactions: Leopold Stotch
I got my first award today on steam for being a contributor so I thought tis a good time to give something back I know you guys will like. Not that you don't know how awesome TOOL is. This is a tune of theirs which I absolutely love and epitomizes the slay of the zombie.
Cool. I didn't know people were modding Left for Dead. Those games are some of my favourites. Start a new thread and give us some more details!

Reactions: In The Name of Zod
Anyone else here love Faith No More?

Lyrics (so you can sing along) :love:

I want them to know, it's me
It's on my head
I'll point the finger at me
It's on my head
Give it all to you, then I'll be closer
Smiling with the mouth of the ocean
And I'll wave to you with the arms of the mountain
I'll see you
I will let you shout no more
It's on my head (It's on my head)
I'll pick you up from the floor
I'll let you even the score
Give it all to you, then I'll be closer
I'll see you
Give the same to me, then I'll be closer, closer

FnM are an old favorite of mine, takes me back to my late high school years. I've always thought of them as being very experimental, Mike Patton especially. Trivia: A lot of Left 4 Dead players don't know that the monster sounds in that game were done by him. ;)

Reactions: Leopold Stotch
giphy.gif

From what I have heard, I am digging it. I've never heard of them before but I'll be on the look out.

Right now, I am enjoying the nightly silence before I turn in. There are times after work where I just sit in my car and do nothing, hear nothing. Just get lost in dark silence (I often close my store), observe the flourescent glow of the street lights in the parking lot, a constant EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE in my ears, yet, I sit in absolute silence and enjoy it. It's not often that I enjoy silence, but it's in those times of being locked up in my car, the in-between phase of leaving my nightly shift and coming home, where I find it a blessing.

(Now I know I'm really tired. My writing is better when I'm tired)

Reactions: In The Name of Zod
I've been listening to Kutiman for the past few days.

Oh shit, I'm a first born man!

As there's no recent reaction, here's what's following on the album, maybe a bit beefed up.

Yes, it's like posting #1, but this is the studio version which has its own charm.

I don't listen to music as much as I used to. When I do it's usually in the form of soundtracks from my favorite games or shows. Just recently though I decided to do another Baldur's Gate play through because I noticed it had steam achievements and I haven't unlocked them yet. So I figured what the heck. Why not indulge in a little nostalgia. So I guess, technically, what I'm listening to is this.

Had somehow never heard of Tom MacDonald, but someone on FB shared this:

Which made me look to what else he had... this is just released 5 days ago now...

Liking this guy... he definitely doesn't hold back

Last edited:
Reactions: Glurin
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High