[NL] PS The Shameless Tiki Shop *update*

Non-Ladder
What would you want for the SnowClash Battle Belt?
Depends if you have anything to trade. I will accept MF gear or if that is something you don't have or are unwilling to part with. I also accept Runes (Pul-Ko). So for this item 1 Pul/ 1Lem or 2 Fal / 2 Ko. That said I am willing to work with you. Let me know what you have and what you want to trade. I do multiple items for the right Runes, etc. Add me on PSN: Daemous_Sin.

Most of my Runes are between Mal - Ko. But I might have one or two uppers. I would have to double check. What are you you looking for/offering?
JAH or BER or something close to it I have skiller GC s I have some uniques, pgems, um rune, pul rune, a few +3 ammys, arm of leoric, 3os dusk, spirit. I’m trying to make a enigma or get closer that is haha

what about a 18% mf nagelring and an amulet with 11% mf and 10% fcr?
I already have 2 Nag around that. 18-20 mf, an amulet of 46% mf, and war travelers. I am looking for Nags 25+ and up same with the war travelers. But I'd swap + a rune for the belt.

I already have 2 Nag around that. 18-20 mf, an amulet of 46% mf, and war travelers. I am looking for Nags 25+ and up same with the war travelers. But I'd swap + a rune for the belt.
Or there is always just straight rune purchase. Up to you.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High