The Sexiest Item I Own

Yes, it sadly is. Weapons are not bugged this way, but even for all its offensive potential, Guillaume's Face isn't a weapon.

Reactions: D2DC
reZ7FEO.png

Hard to say, but probably this one. Claw for assassin Ghost for PvP, 1.07 base
It is 344% ED, just gomule stuff etc... it is superior 14% base with 330% roll

Last edited:
I gotta go with my java gloves.
Gjtftfq.png

Kinda crazy they were my first pair of 2/20 java's I've found (took forever), and I still haven't found another pair.

I decided to poke around some of my old stashes, which mostly failed. I've misplaced the thumbdrive where they are reasonably organized. Not a huge deal since I don't need anything from them.

Anyways, I did find a few old, old backups but they had some characters that were likely to have some of my best stuff on them. After I saw this, I kind of stopped caring if I found anything else since I didn't think it would be beat. This was on my first 99'er, Shieldmaiden. Even better that it was from the days when runes, and thus enigma, was extremely rare so the +str was much more valuable than it would be today.

Code:
Blood Spiral
Ring
Required Level: 74
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 99
Fingerprint: 0x54da3ed0
+5 to Strength
Fire Resist +21%
Lightning Resist +27%
Poison Resist +24%
6% Mana stolen per hit
10% Faster Cast Rate

@EatSleepDiablo wowza!!
@smloeffelholz haha yes thats pretty much it exactly. Here's what I said on my IFT post back when I found it.
I picked up gauntlets, i saw eth, i almost threw them away. Then in gomule i see 2/20 java, im like just my freaking luck...then i see repairs dura and im like yesssss. then I boot it back up in-game and only then do i see 25mf.

Just wanted to say most of these items are just amazing. I'm tempted to find my flash drive and take a poke around again. I know I had at least some good things at some point in my life...

@jjscud fantastic ring, I love the combination of stats, tri res, str, fcr, and fills in that much needed mana leech. Only thing it could use is some mf, but even that is secondary especially for a zon.

Nasty amount of style points on that bow!

Reactions: superdave
The rares are winning this thread over.
I like the rares that you can equip to a build designed specifically for that item. They are never cookie cutter but they all have +style points.

Last edited:
A bit hard to choose only 1 but in the end this one won:

Screenshot006.jpg

Code:
Echoing Assault Helmet
Defense: 31
Durability: 49 of 50
(Barbarian Only)
Required Strength: 55
Required Level: 45
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 85
Fingerprint: 0x991144a
Regenerate Mana 38%
Replenish Life +10
+3 to War Cry (Barbarian Only)
+2 to Battle Orders (Barbarian Only)
+3 to Warcry Skills (Barbarian Only)
Socketed (2: 2 used)

Don't remember were I found it but at that time it was a godsend for a singer in planning.

@superdave I thought I included a specific rule about not posting two godly items just to show off. Sure the bow is nice (if you are into that kind of thing), but it pales in comparison to the sash. I'm almost tempted to disregard your post just because of the needless bragging.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High