The oh ffs I died thread

Do not ever play in the areas where the dolls are. Have a friend rush you/clear for you.
You can revisit this post in the future to acknowledge you should have followed my advice.

Finally made it through Normal with my fishymancer at level 49. Cleared Cold Plains and grabbed Stoney Field's WP then went to bed last night. This is my 2nd try with this untwinked journey. First try died to Diablo's lighting hose at normal few weeks ago.

Today had been a long day. Feeling tired and exhausted. I thought maybe just get the Blood Raven quest and clear Maeselon dungeons. As I was running blindly through Cold Plains, I stupidly ran into a pack of Fallens face on.... come on !! they're just harmless Fallens!!! but shietz..this is Nightmere.. and I have 0%FHR.. soon as I realize I was taking multiple hits at the same time as my Health globe dropped to half I tried hitting Rejuv but it was too late..

Oh god.. I died to a bunch of little Fallens.. I'm starting to think I'm no good at this game ><

• Haha
Reactions: inspiredunease
I've only died once since playing D2R - a Druid summoner/hunter who got wtfpwned by Diablo's red lightning hose. On Normal. Lol.

(This was last year)

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High