The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Feel the same. Week days are an opportune time for some forum browsing while sitting at the desk.
Though I do have a bad habit of drifting in and out of the forums over time, but a quick poke through discord would solve that.

The game will run through at least one weekend or more, while it might not be bad if the weekend falls during a night phase, it might not be fair to other players if you cant get in at least a post or two over a 48 hour period.

Usually mafia games here run in a 48 hours real time for the day period and either 48 or 24 real time hours for the night. You don't need to sit there all day or be present, but you have to at least be able to make a post or two per day period.

Up to you.

Maybe when weekends aren't as hectic anymore I might join but for now I better not.
If it was just making a post like, "Hey I'm still alive and I'm no mobster" then I could do that but I presume that you better read some comments first before posting.

Maybe when weekends aren't as hectic anymore I might join but for now I better not.
If it was just making a post like, "Hey I'm still alive and I'm no mobster" then I could do that but I presume that you better read some comments first before posting.

Vote: kamap

-would be a likely response to that ;)
-especially in early game.

I think that the only time I played, I had a bomb mechanic, so I detonated and killed the last person that put the killing vote on me.

I'm pretty sure it was Jcakes that got bombed.. my god it was glorious.

Bro.. I'm a certified Gold Nova Counter Strike player.
Meet on the Fortnite battlefield? I'm gonna haunt you in your dreams.
...which would turn them into nightmares, I suppose.
*flexes*
*grunts*

Its hard to meet on the fornite battlefield it's all quite random.
Though we could be a team ^^

I'll eat spicy food that produces lethal gas, so when you do sniff me out you're dead.

*I'm also bored at work

Last edited:
Bro that's just foul..

*Man I would love to be playing D2 right now, instead of sitting here.

Effective though.

*I would like to be doing about anything else than sitting here, sleeping is preffered though.

Sleep is not a bad suggestion. I basically operate on very little sleep. Not enough hours in the day. After working, shopping, cooking, being with the family, I just want some "me time". Can't really have that if I go to sleep at a responsible hour.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High