The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

When Noodle hits 88.8 miles an hour, we're gonna see some serious shit....

Photo_1607615976675.png

Reactions: Noodle
How perceptive of you!v Smee indeed, bonus points if you recognize the reference :) Things seem to be quiet here.

smeebobhoskins.jpg

Just by laying a hand on someone, I can tell the time, manner, and place of their death. I'm seldom off by more than a couple seconds. It really just depends on how hard they struggle once I get ahold of them.

Random ways to torture Noodle:

1. Put ketchup on a bird and then whisper Noodle's true name in it's ear. The bird will start spinning in circles until it passes out. So will Noodle but he wont know why.

2. Dump bags of crushed Doritos on Noodle's bed while he sleeps. Whenever Noodle comes in contact with a Dorito; a static shock will occur.

3. Draw a circle of salt around Noodle's bed. Noodle cannot cross a salt line and when combined with the Doritos above, will create a symphony of static discharges as Noodle continually rebounds off the salt barrier and onto the Doritos.

4. Put a bunch of cowboy hats on sticks inside Noodle's front lawn and wait for it...

5. Put a cardboard cut out of a mountain lion with glow in the dark eyes in Noodle's living room at 3:45 AM. Wait for Noodle's reaction.

6. Rubber band the sprayer on Noodle's kitchen sink. When he turns the water on, the sprayer will spray Noodle with cold water. I hear Noodle and water have some interesting reactions.

7. Secretly dig pit traps outside the doors to Noodle's house. Fill with water. Cover with landscaping material. Wait for Noodle to enjoy a dip.

8. Turn all of the rugs in Noodle's house one quarter turn counter clockwise.

9. Send Noodle a box labeled "Cowboy Dance Championship Competition" full of blank DVD's.

10. In the middle of snow season, secretly drug Noodle and then transport Noodle into any area currently experiencing a "winter storm". Wait for the fun to begin.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Leopold Stotch
For 10 you could just use number one, instead of drugs, no?

Why not do a 4 combines with a 7, a 2 and a 3?

Use them all at the same time
Yes, it's just like cooking - put ALL your spices in whatever dish all at once. Fly your boss flag high. Weaker eaters may vomit - you're better off without them. Go get some curry leaves, some Ghost Peppers. I don't care if it's an oatmeal dish, you spice that bitch UP.

Also, if you're going to dig pit traps, be careful of the existing ones. Hey, we can dig tunnels between them, make some cocoa, watch Goonies, make s'mores. Trade sharpened stakes to fortify our respective pits. A murderous playdate.

Been up all night.

That's a hard no.... Like, REALLY HARD no. No pun intended.

Should I be offended? I think I should. That's the only thing getting off though. No pun intended (I really had to stretch that one, I'm not that good with puns). :ROFLMAO:

Random ways to torture Noodle:

8. Turn all of the rugs in Noodle's house one quarter turn counter clockwise.

That is entirely too many rugs to turn.

When Daylight Saving Time comes, I move them one centimeter to the left. Always to the left.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High