The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: Red Alert! (Spring/Summer OT Thread)

In other words, you be gettin' your alcohols at the designated locations!

oops!

Wondered into the wrong local - my bad! :rolleyes:

The board has been so shakey that I guess I didn't check where I was and was more worried about attempting to post... I shuffle on over to Kris's.

What's about this place? You don't feel at home? This is TEH place for cool Comm Forumites.

The place to get drunk is over there, the place to have fun after the alcohol dosage is over here.

Some guy made a comment on one of my pen spinning videos and said he saw it in the ETF. I have no clue which member it is though.

Which word of the sentence is it?

edit: nvm, found it. Never thought it'd take months before someone would respond to one of your awesome vids :thumbsup: .

Okay I figure it out. It's BloodedMayhem, I think...
One of his videos has the name BloodMayhem in it, so I'm just assuming.

You should work for the CIA.

Yay - weekend is coming! I just have one lecture tomorrow but it's quantum mechanics. :/ But after that I'm so going to watch SG-Atlantis with my bf. I actually promised him we'll watch it together. :D

One lecture? Lucky....
I have three. -_- I guess it gets better when you're in the upper years, right?

Yeah but for example on Monday I have lectures from 7:30 am to 8:30 pm with one dinner break. Only Friday is like that. And for me - it didn't get better on upper years. :p It's my fourth year (out of five). And then... maybe some more (PhD?). *headdesk repeatedly*

What do you study? :)

I'm in the biomedical sciences faculty, so I guess I'm all about getting prepped for med school and the like.
I kinda wish I went into something else though, like maybe computer science or chemical engineering. Oh well.

Hey, what coincidence, TT. I'm in the same faculty as well, but I'm thinking of studying medicine as well.

This is very strange....
It says my PALship is still going, but all my PAL perks are revoked.

This is very strange....
It says my PALship is still going, but all my PAL perks are revoked.

What the?!...You and Eve both don't have your pal symbols next to your names O_O....Maybe it has something to do with when the forum went down for a few seconds and then came back with like no one online :scratch:.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High