The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: Red Alert! (Spring/Summer OT Thread)

ninja'd? :confused2:

He's been relocated to OTF.

Or rather...OTF stoleded him.

we'll see about that... >.>.....<.<.....>.>.....<.<

Al's gonna ninja him back? :p
I kinda like Orphan as mod though, it's so suiting to see his name in green considering we all knew he was gonna be mod on day.

Ehhh.... I'm not quite sure how I should take this Donny. :wink2:

Well if you don't want someone to touch them why are you always opening your shirt?

Is it only me that are having trouble loading the forum today... i get "page not found" all the time, and the when it loads it is sooo slooooow....

I now know the joys of jury duty in it's sitting around waiting for hours on end, listening to the same questions like 3+ times...and the excitement when you realize that you were not picked and now have at least a year before you get called upon again :jig:. Seriously though, there were so many quite cheers for joy within the people around me when the judge said that they will now swear in the 12 jury members and 2 alternates :cloud9:. Now is the time to relax and have fun for the rest of my vacation, yeah! :flip:

No jury duty ever for the win!
If I ever have to, I'll think of it like that episode of The Simpsons.

No jury duty ever for the win!
If I ever have to, I'll think of it like that episode of The Simpsons.

I would have wanted no jury duty either ... *curses and shakes angry fist at my registering with the dmv* ... it ended up being about 6 hours long...so tiring :yawn: ...

So, which "Simpsons" episode do you mean? :scratch:

(P.S. : When people say to bring a "book" to read while waiting for jury duty...bring a book >_<...I quickly grabbed a manga [in english] that I could find before running out the door and I ended up reading it like 5 times and then just randomly looked at the pictures to see the differences in eyelashes and the way the clothes were colored -_-...)

Hahahahaha, that's hilarious Karen! Next time you should bring a whole stack of manga just to be even more hilariouser.

And I'm talking about that episode where Homer has jury duty but doesn't do anything so he can stay at the hotel for free.

Hahahahaha, that's hilarious Karen! Next time you should bring a whole stack of manga just to be even more hilariouser.

And I'm talking about that episode where Homer has jury duty but doesn't do anything so he can stay at the hotel for free.

Hmm...is that the episode where (might be confused though) Homer has several pairs of glasses that have different eyes on them so when he wears them, he looks like he is awake and paying attention when he is really asleep? :scratch:

Pssh, it's all about Orphan's sexy flashy eyes. That guy has everything, looks, glowing eyes, knowledge of D2, the character name "Lucifer"...
He's so hot...

Anyways, let me be the first to welcome you to your non-lurking days!

Thanks everyone for warm welcome! Glowing eyes FTW! As for the icon - it's about O'Neill sexiness. I like the series and the actor (was a huge MacGyver fan once *blush*).

Too bad Qbi takes all the Martini - because that's my favourite. Bianco or Rosso bwt???

Is it only me that are having trouble loading the forum today... i get "page not found" all the time, and the when it loads it is sooo slooooow....

I get "server reset" all the time now. Weird because the site always worked great for me. Yeah, now when I decided to post the forum is so slow to me. Not fair. :cry: I pinged the IP just to see that I will have a hard time viewing posts.

Someone let the squids loose. Forums seem to be getting better now though.

Lol, I actually was pretty sure only I have those problems because I couldn't find any announcement or thread about it (but I mainly couldn't load any page from the forum either so I might have missed a lot). It's better now. Hopefully it will stay that way. *looks around suspicioulsy* *hopes*

How is everyone? I was too lazy to work today which is a bad thing. Was reading some fantasy books. :D The weather here is not helping - it's really cold and we have more snow that on X-mas!!!

Same here. It's friggin cold out here....just when you're about to put on your summercoat....:rant: .

Forums indeed seem to get better, maybe it caught a flew from the bad weather. I was already wondering what that blob of snot did in the corner of my screen, exactly on the refresh button.

Open Tab?????

Hey

I heard there's a party going on here?

Set me up with a shorty of Crown and a beer back-

Whatever you got on tap that's pouring decent... as long as it doesn't include fruit.

If Crown ain't around A Jameo will do...

Kinda testing the waters here, the board has been flakey for all it seems?

Did hear there's some avatar discussion going on. Gotta say CC's Squirrel attack on Spidey almost made beer come out of my nose the first time I saw it! Best I've seen here YET! :thumbsup:

Or Krischans Bar & Grill where they serve liguor in the hectogallons.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High