The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: Red Alert! (Spring/Summer OT Thread)

Hello Dave. :wave:
Ken you could always download a WoW mod to play on a free stand alone server.
The only problem with playing with those damn people is that most of them have hacks or modded gear and whutnots.

Hi Al.

Hope you remember poor little me. :hanky:

Some guys on my floor wanted me to do install it and play on a private server.
After the installation, I had to reformat my computer. Saved me the time of uninstalling it.

Whatever, I'll just use up those 14 days over the summer break and see what happens. I doubt I'd really get into it though, if it does take as long as you guys say it does, which I'm assuming is true because I've watched some friends play it before and they're kinda just walking around for like 20 minutes.

Hi folks! I decided to stop lurking and start posting here - yeah, recently I feel like contributing to my virtual life more. :p Not a good sign, huh? ;) So technically I'm not a newcomer, has beeing reading the forum for a long time. I'm not a new player. Don't need help. I didn't want to make a lame "Hai I'm new here" thread, just looking for some friendly chat. So I kinda randomly chose that thread because I like the title. Though for me "Spring" sounds like a bad joke considering the weather here - we had snow a few days ago (and carols and "Last X-mas" on the radio *shrieks*), now it's raining and it's cold. But I'm optimistic.

Me? :D I'm 22 (23 in a few weeks). Computer geek. Easy-going, laid back person. :cool: In D2 - hopeless necros' fangirl. Well, I hope we'll get to know each other better chatting.

Btw - Gorny, I love your icon. I'm serious. *stares at the icon with dreamy eyes* Awesome.

Pssh, it's all about Orphan's sexy flashy eyes. That guy has everything, looks, glowing eyes, knowledge of D2, the character name "Lucifer"...
He's so hot...

Anyways, let me be the first to welcome you to your non-lurking days!

Welcome aboard Zinah.

BTW, the Gornytar has nothing on the wolves.

welcome...the more the merrier.

welcome...the more the merrier.

Not if we have to share the same amount of alcohol.

*orders more Vodka*

Hi Al.

Hope you remember poor little me.
Who? Wha? Where?

Who ordered nubcake?

lol jk Tree. Me lub joo.
AAAAHHH!!!

*Touches Qbi's orb*
Ehhh.... I'm not quite sure how I should take this Donny. :wink2:
I reckon that'd get you a slap in the face.
Close. I was thinking more along the lines of a kick.
Kicking him might get the point across better.
This is why I love Lynn. She knows me so well for not knowing me at all.

*Crouches and prepares 'infamous' forum Spin-kick*
Bad idea there.

I thought you were smarter than that.
Whatever man.
Me said:
most of them have hacks or modded gear and whutnots.
There's the deterrence right there. :tongue:
Hi folks! I decided to stop lurking and start posting here - yeah, recently I feel like contributing to my virtual life more. :p Not a good sign, huh? ;) So technically I'm not a newcomer, has beeing reading the forum for a long time. I'm not a new player. Don't need help. I didn't want to make a lame "Hai I'm new here" thread, just looking for some friendly chat. So I kinda randomly chose that thread because I like the title. Though for me "Spring" sounds like a bad joke considering the weather here - we had snow a few days ago (and carols and "Last X-mas" on the radio *shrieks*), now it's raining and it's cold. But I'm optimistic.

Me? :D I'm 22 (23 in a few weeks). Computer geek. Easy-going, laid back person. :cool: In D2 - hopeless necros' fangirl. Well, I hope we'll get to know each other better chatting.

Btw - Gorny, I love your icon. I'm serious. *stares at the icon with dreamy eyes* Awesome.
Welcome to my humble abode. Please make yourself at home, but not too much, the Martini's are all mines! >.<

*Spin-kicks Donny*

"Waiter! Whadduay gotta do to getta Martini 'round here!?"

*Bangs on table*
Pssh, it's all about Orphan's sexy flashy eyes. That guy has everything, looks, glowing eyes, knowledge of D2, the character name "Lucifer"...
He's so hot...

Anyways, let me be the first to welcome you to your non-lurking days!
:confused2: That's uhhh... pretty.... errr.... 'specific' there Ken...
But you're lucky that Orphan is the Brad Pitt of this forum or else i'd have to call you one-a them flamboyant peoples... Ya know? Hawaiians, yeh that's what they're called. >.>.....<.<.....>.>.....<.<

Everyone knows Orphan is the total hunk of dii, I wouldn't have started the official fanclub if he wasn't.

Close. I was thinking more along the lines of a kick.
And more towards the groinal region.
Yeah that's right, I made up a word.

Only cool people can make up words and make it a part of everyday use!
Come on Ken, you know where it's at homie.

Where's CF and Dredd?

Qbi said:
Where's CF and Dredd?
CF hasn't been sighted for ages, and Dredd has been ninja'd by the OTF.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High