- weapon: Spirit,
- shield: 1.07 Visceratuant (Shael, perhaps Sol),
- belt: SoE,
- gloves: Magefist,
- boots: Sanders,
- amulet: +2 PnB,
- rings: SoJs.

Skills:

- max Spear, 1 BSpirit, rest in BWall/Prison.

Stats:

- str 45, dex for max block, rest in vit.

Other:

- FCR: 75; enough with Necro.
- FHR: 86; reached with charms as PSkulls have a priority in head/body.
- replenish life: 22; it has to be as high as rules/GM allow, it's just too powerful.
- FRW: ~120; Necro is constantly moving, using hit and run tactics. High frw is required to be effective.
- DMG: ~600; I have no idea how this will do in lvl 30 dueling. But it will have to, as I pushed it as high as I could already.

That's it.

Reactions: entwilighter
I rushed seven characters but haven't geared them yet. Maybe after the RF/MF Tournament.

I also moved over LLD Build guides to this site:

If anyone has any comments on these you can let me know in this thread.

Last edited:
Second attempt, I have added IG to the banned skills list - Please check underlined items in particular

1. General LLD30 rules
1.1 Maximum character level is 30.
1.2 No Nightmare or Hell quests are permitted to be completed.
1.3 Duels take place on The Blood Moor in Normal difficulty

2. Items
2.1. Replenish life is capped at 50.
2.2. Slow is capped at 10%.
2.3. Mana potions are allowed for all classes (except for the ES sorceress).
2.3. a) It is allowed to drop potions in front of blood moor entrance. Same applies to arrows.
2.4. Poison damage from charms is not capped at all.
2.5 Time travelled items are permitted.
2.6 ATMA bugged items are not permitted

3. Skills
3.1. Banned skills are: Slow Missiles, Holy Freeze, Meditation, Prayer, Cleansing, Iron Maiden, Decrepify, Bone Prison, Life Tap, Clay Golem and Iron Golem. Those skills are banned in any form or shape, regardless of their source.
3.1. a) Items containing banned skills charges aren't banned but using those charges is.
3.2. All charges from items are allowed, with exception of banned skills.
3.3. a) Lower resists from wand charges is only allowed in team duels.
3.4. No recasting Cyclone Armor or Bone Armour
3.5. No minions that cannot be summoned in town with the exception of Decoy.

4. Resistances
4.1. Maximum resists are capped at 85%
4.2. Resistance stack is permitted
4.3 Absorb is not applicable for LLD30 (A quick search with GoMule doest show any absorb items with clvl<30 - Please let me know if I am wrong)

5. Prebuff (Is pre-buff permitted at all?)
5.1. ES can be prebuffed with maximum two items

Normally for HLD pre-buff would be, for example, casting ES with Memory +3 Lightning circlet etc, swapping equipment at stash to CTA and casting BO etc. With LLD30 you can't have CtA, so I wonder if any pre-buff beyond what you can hold on switch should be permitted.

Last edited:
Does anyone have any tips for a WW Barb setup? Especially the weapons?

Reading around, there are basically 3 options for weapons:

1. Honor Naga/Knout - slow speed may be concerning, but since you get the first two fast hits regardless and you want to do short WWs anyhow, I can imagine them being great. Add to that some Eth cheese... Personally I'd use these.

2. Bloodletter - not as flashy as it seems. Low range kills it IMO.

3. ShaelShael Naga with DMG jewels - potentially the best. If you have some solid jewels and good 1.07 dmg charms.

The best setup, from what I have read/theorycrafted, would be Rare or jeweled ("Robo") 34%+ IAS Naga for the main hand, Honor Naga for the offhand. You don't get the DS from Honor on both hits, but you hit your IAS BP and you get +1 skills/life rep/stats etc. from the offhand, not to mention the nice damage and DS on that hit. You can of course wield dual Honor, or dual wield Rares/Robos.

The ideal on-hand weapon is basically the highest damage Naga with 34% IAS that you can create. Something like a Rare 1.07 Eth with 100% ED/65% ED/2os/20%+ IAS/20 Max/Self repair would be theoretical best (Imbue quest on Eth Naga is the best way to achieve this but OF NOTE: 1.07 Eth items keep their Etherealness but LOSE their 1.07 bonus when imbued in 1.14. I have been meaning to post about this in the 1.07 thread, because I was not aware). You could also get a nice result with 1.07 craft, something like 147% ED/+10 Max Damage with 3os would be good, but it would always be beaten by Eth/Rep Naga.

"Robo" Naga or any (solid maxer armour setup) is really difficult to achieve in SP due to the rarity of good damage jewels. But they make an excellent main hand weapon. 2x Shael and 4x 20% ED/+15 Max jewels in Superior 15% Naga gives 31-147 Damage. This is what you'd be aiming to match or beat with any Rare etc.

The same ideas can be applied to swords, notable bases being Zweihander and Executioner Sword. You can wear LK Gloves/Belt for the stats if needed. Personally I'd probably go axes.

1.07 Magic items can also work. 100% ED/+40 Max Damage 4os Naga could be nice.

Another (kinda funny but bear with me) option I have been thinking about for WW Barb and maybe Charger too is The Grim Reaper War Scythe. Since a lot of your damage is coming from jewels and charms, the low weapon damage shouldn't be as much of an issue (maybe? :3). 100% DS is nothing to sneeze at. If my calculations are correct (questionable), one would only need to hit about 60%-70% of the damage of a steady 25% DS setup to out-damage. If you're hitting similar on-screen damage you will be significantly out-damaging. I think it may be overlooked because it's a pretty weird weap; low damage, Normal unique, rlvl 29 etc. The stat requirements are nicer than most weaps, and the rangeadder is also a boon. You do lose the +skills and replenish life from a setup which includes Honor though.

• Wow
Reactions: d2lover
Thanks @entwilighter I guessed Naga would be a top pick, that is why I was racking them in 1.07 :)

I also found this which is interesting:

Bloodletter is range adder 0 but looks an interesting choice - Very low requirements.
That was a good read. Lots of great info on LLD101. I hope it doesn’t disappear one day.

So, what’s better: dual 1.14 bletter or 1.14 bletter+1.07 bletter?

1.07 looks like this:
Code:
Bloodletter Gladius
One-Hand Damage: 43 To 108 (Base Damage: 8 To 22)
Required Level: 30
Required Strength: 25
Durability: 24
Base Weapon Speed: [0]
+190% Enhanced Damage
Adds 20-45 Damage
+90 To Attack Rating
20% Increased Attack Speed
10% Slower Stamina Drain
8% Life Stolen Per Hit
So extra 50% ED, but no +skills

Reactions: maxicek
Didn't realise that - I seem to have 3 of them in 1.07
Gut feel is 1.14 will be better due to the potential +3WW and +4Sword Mastery, but I may need to do some calcs.

What is the levelreq of a upped "Mask" when you put a good lld 30 jool in it?

joolreq+2?

because I found a 98%def selfrep ethereal Mask with low lvlreq
It depends. It's rlvl +5 for Normal -> Exceptional upgrade, applied to highest rlvl, be that of the base or any socketed item. Death Mask is rlvl 25, so the rlvl when upped will be 30 unless the rlvl of a socketed jewel/rune exceeds 25, in which case it will be 31+. This is why once can never Shael an upped item for LLD, unfortunately. You could socket any perfect gem/skull or a lot of jewels. +24 Max damage is too high rlvl, but +15 Max or 20% ED etc. would be fine.

Is teleport allowed or not? First post seems to indicate no?

Tough question. With teleport, in a perfect world, she's invincible against melee chars. Without teleport, she'll get demolished by them.

I say allowed.

We banned mana potions from teleporting sorcs ES or not. That keeps them in check mostly.
Mind you, they are still extremely strong.

The perfect rare Double Bow would have these stats: 165ed, 2os, 20max, 20ias, amp. That is nigh impossible to generate though, therefore you go Robo...

I believe crafted items have higher level requirements, therefore can not be as good.

I rushed seven characters in 1.07 through normal then levelled them from 25 to 30. I still have to finish sorting out the charms, but skills and gear is done for now:

Character screen:
LLD Characters.png

Calcifer - Fire Druid
Calcifer.jpg

Erebus - Bone Necro
Erebus.jpg

Kitana - Kicker
Kitana.jpg

Raour - WW Barb
Raour.jpg

Uthar - Hammerdin
Uthar.jpg