The Hunt for Tyrael's

Babyhell

Jan 22, 2019
Introduction

After @Yng being generous to a huge part of the SPF (maybe I do exagerate a little bit...), I guess it's time to generate other sadistic gifting amongst us (but there's hope!).

I thereby sacrifice myself it seems, but that's my pleasure, for you, the community!

My targets will be AT with a to-be-built Blizzard sorc, and a never-built-it-s-about-time PitZerker. These characters will be created after the OBP tournament, and I'll start their careers as soon as possible to launch the luck wheel.

Also, it is my own pleasure to let @Yng find his tyrael's during this OBP if luck starts after creation, because afterwards...Pindle will laugh at him on death on each unique sacred armor drop ;)

My hunt diary
March 2020
IK Soul Cage #1
Rare Sacred armor #1 (not followed anymore)
May 2020
IK Soul Cage #2
October 2020
Templar's Might #1
IK Soul Cage #3
IK Soul Cage #4
November 2020
IK Soul Cage #5
Templar's Might #2
September 2021
IK Soul Cage #6 #7
Templar's Might #3 #4

Hall of Luck

Luck wheel has started! Here will be the links to Tyrael's drops disclosures since start - and trolls ;)

Droppers
@ResTTe lighted candles, and his prayers were fruitful : video
We needed one: @Silvio415 found his Tyrael's before his Templar's!

Trolls!
This can never starts without him... @Gripphon haul pic
Not a real troll but... his advice: forget BO! @drmalawi : video
What would be the best use for such a rare armor... @jjscud brings an answer: video

Who's next?

Last edited:
Reactions: Silvio415
Gripphon:
I hereby open the trolling season with obligatory pic

nlXXJGp.jpg

News from ZerkAndDestroy.

Still hasn't found a unique SA, but one point is that his grail is pushing slowly, now at 217 different items.
2eidlXBl.jpg

Also i always pings the chest, it already dropped a Mal, now an Um rune (yes xp dropped a bit, suffered a recovered death during the session)
zUHhMdcl.jpg

His current map is run between 1:25 and 1:50 regularly around 1:40 now, for 5 to 8 bosspacks. So still not a good one, i stayed on this one tonight and i definitely needs to change.

I guess my level 92 and only 9929AR doesn't help, it must costs around 5 to 10 secs, sometimes (not often at all, but when it happens...) i can see 3 or 4 swings in the air before touching the target. No point in Battle commands either. Also it is not a one shot kill each time... not quite as perfect as some others, but i have some fun with him anyway, it's a clear gameplay change for me :)
aBfZQK7l.jpg

Maybe next time!

I have to update this... but it must be the 3rd set one for now.

64z7I9Sl.jpg

Code:
Immortal King's Soul Cage
Sacred Armor
Defense: 1001
Durability: 55 of 60
Required Level: 76
Required Strength: 232
Fingerprint: 0x722c8111
Item Level: 88
Version: Expansion 1.10+
Unidentified
5% Chance to cast level 5 Enchant when struck
+2 to Combat Skills (Barbarian Only)
+400 Defense
Poison Resist +50%
Set (2 items): +25% Faster Hit Recovery
Set (3 items): Cold Resist +40%
Set (4 items): Fire Resist +40%
Set (5 items): Lightning Resist +40%
Set (6 items): +50% Enhanced Defense

Shy before clvl 93, ZerkAndDestroy found an unique one!
From a chest after review, it seems that it is a merc kill, so... not yet!

Templar's Might
Sacred Armor
Defense: 1809
Durability: 53 of 60
Required Level: 74
Required Strength: 232
Fingerprint: 0x163ced0d
Item Level: 85
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+2 to Offensive Aura Skills (Paladin Only)
+20% Faster Hit Recovery
+201% Enhanced Defense
+280 Defense vs. Missile
+10 to Strength
+12 to Vitality
+47 Maximum Stamina

And another set one!

Last edited:
I started my grail in May 2018 and since then I've found 5 IK armors and plenty of rare and blue SAs. Never found a unique Sacred Armor before yesterday. After leveling my Hammerdin in Chaos (and finding Stormlash), I decided to do 1000 Ancient Tunnels runs with my cold sorc. My cold sorc Scheherazade was running 600 mf with a fairly typical 3-piece Tal's set, 105 fcr, capped res. Built for speed, not damage, on players 1 Ancient Tunnels. A Lo rune and Cranium Basher were the best drops until on run 349 this dropped:

Screenshot377.jpg
Screenshot378.jpg

Needless to say I'm still shocked, and I still need Templar's Might :LOL:. But the grail seems very attainable now (only 7 left). All I need to do is run Pindle with my Pitzerker until my eyes bleed.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High