• A quick note to everyone that your accounts function on all the "Pure" sites and forums. Your universal login will allow you to post in your main community forum whether it be Diablo, Cyberpunk 2077, or PureDMG. Your account also allows you to login to their respective main websites for comment posting. Simple!

The Hunt for Tyrael's

Babyhell

Mar 13, 2020
France
Introduction

After @Yng being generous to a huge part of the SPF (maybe I do exagerate a little bit...), I guess it's time to generate other sadistic gifting amongst us (but there's hope!).

I thereby sacrifice myself it seems, but that's my pleasure, for you, the community!

My targets will be AT with a to-be-built Blizzard sorc, and a never-built-it-s-about-time PitZerker. These characters will be created after the OBP tournament, and I'll start their careers as soon as possible to launch the luck wheel.

Also, it is my own pleasure to let @Yng find his tyrael's during this OBP if luck starts after creation, because afterwards...Pindle will laugh at him on death on each unique sacred armor drop ;)

My hunt diary
March 2020
IK Soul Cage #1
Rare Sacred armor #1

Hall of Luck

Luck wheel has started! Here will be the links to Tyrael's drops disclosures since start - and trolls ;)

Droppers
@ResTTe lighted candles, and his prayers were fruitful : video

Trolls!
This can never starts without him... @Gripphon haul pic
Not a real troll but... his advice: forget BO! @drmalawi : video
What would be the best use for such a rare armor... @jjscud brings an answer: video

Who's next?

Last edited:

Babyhell

Mar 13, 2020
France
Babyhell

Sacred armor: Set #1

Rare sacred armor #1

(Note: couldn't get back some other people's pics due to hosting on previous site, and have stopped counting SA myself. From now i may only have a general count and pics of unique ones only)

Last edited:

Babyhell

Mar 13, 2020
France
jjscud
As I've mentioned various places, I'm a messy player (though better lately), it unfortunately didn't last long. Still, It was more fun to do that than to leave it sitting around in a stash and never touched.

The Video

Last edited:

Babyhell

Mar 13, 2020
France
News from ZerkAndDestroy.

Still hasn't found a unique SA, but one point is that his grail is pushing slowly, now at 217 different items.

Also i always pings the chest, it already dropped a Mal, now an Um rune (yes xp dropped a bit, suffered a recovered death during the session)

His current map is run between 1:25 and 1:50 regularly around 1:40 now, for 5 to 8 bosspacks. So still not a good one, i stayed on this one tonight and i definitely needs to change.

I guess my level 92 and only 9929AR doesn't help, it must costs around 5 to 10 secs, sometimes (not often at all, but when it happens...) i can see 3 or 4 swings in the air before touching the target. No point in Battle commands either. Also it is not a one shot kill each time... not quite as perfect as some others, but i have some fun with him anyway, it's a clear gameplay change for me :)

Maybe next time!

Babyhell

Mar 13, 2020
France
I have to update this... but it must be the 3rd set one for now.

Code:
Immortal King's Soul Cage
Sacred Armor
Defense: 1001
Durability: 55 of 60
Required Level: 76
Required Strength: 232
Fingerprint: 0x722c8111
Item Level: 88
Version: Expansion 1.10+
Unidentified
5% Chance to cast level 5 Enchant when struck