Starter Build Guides

I would be happy to do Paladin. Also happy to contribute with basically any other guides.

Also happy to put together a guide on moving from SC to HC? Mostly in terms of adapting. Seems like my kettle to boil haha

Likewise, a guide to adapting to untwinked play would be good. Happy to do this as I do play some untwinked and plan to focus on it for D2R, but I’m sure there are others who might like to do it.

Sorry I missed this happening or I would have got involved earlier.

Reactions: Swamigoon
@Kitteh Thanks for volunteering! All the guides seem like good suggestions, but the Paladin is the priority. It is up to you exactly how you want to approach it.

@d2lover We are assuming no prior D2 experience for these guides, so I don't want to be telling someone who has just picked up the game on SP "First install RWM."

I wrote mine as /P1 vanilla for Normal, higher player setting later. For BNet people can party up to level, but I recommended questing in solo games. I included ladder runewords in the Equipment, but I think if you make the guide work for Vanilla, Ladder RWs just makes it easier. If you haven't done it for a while, I highly recommend playing the build and writing the guide at the same time.

This makes casters more difficult to write as for most of them the RWM guide is "Get dual Spirit and cruise through the game."

I think @Rush wants to release a guide a week and the queue is empty - So as soon as possible.

Obviously September 23rd is a hard stop....

Last edited:
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High