Stargate SG-1 "Window of Opportunity" Mafia Game Thread (Game Over)

My knee jerk reaction is to vote for D2DC, but that seems too obvious. I'm guessing he's a wild card, with a win condition that he be lynched. Immaterial to the actual game. I suggest we ignore his attempt at self immolation.

Of course, I also suggest we spend this most crucial day discussing various potential ways to spell Malakai/Malikai/Malikilakili, so I encourage you to take anything I say with a grain of salt. *

*When I was marrying Susan, during our vows I pointed out that she should take anything I said with a grain of salt. It was a bit awkward, but I feel I set an appropriate tone for our marriage. The officiating pastor didn't feel the same, but no one has seen him since then so who's laughing now, Neil? Who's laughing now?

• Haha
Reactions: Leopold Stotch
That is pretty festive, what with the pomegranate molasses. Nice work. OK, once you've field dressed the buck, saw off the antlers (being careful due to your lack of pants) and . . . oh . . . wrong forum, sorry.

Changed my mind.

Vote: D2DC

D2DC, why did you treat Tomas like that? I know you had a beef with Isabella, and I would be the last person to suggest it wasn't deserved, but Tomas was only peripherally connected to the family, if at all. Seriously, why?

@Noodle, Thomas and Isabella?

Re: self immolation
No, no jester here, just regular old PT. But, nothing in this game makes sense, why should I?

I am assuming theres at least 1-2 people out there that can confirm I am PT because they got my d1 and d2 recycled names.

I would like to apologize in advance for anything that I do or say that could be considered offensive as I slowly go NUTS!

I'd like to test a theory. Please join me.
vote: Noodle
---

Ok, I see it now.
Unvote: Noodle
Vote: D2lover

Oh, yeah
---
It's sad that in this trumpvirus crisis we've had to resort to stunning ourselves rather than each other, the way the lord intended.

Oh for Crying Out Loud!!

My knee jerk reaction is to vote for D2DC, but that seems too obvious. I'm guessing he's a wild card, with a win condition that he be lynched. Immaterial to the actual game. I suggest we ignore his attempt at self immolation.

Of course, I also suggest we spend this most crucial day discussing various potential ways to spell Malakai/Malikai/Malikilakili, so I encourage you to take anything I say with a grain of salt. *

*When I was marrying Susan, during our vows I pointed out that she should take anything I said with a grain of salt. It was a bit awkward, but I feel I set an appropriate tone for our marriage. The officiating pastor didn't feel the same, but no one has seen him since then so who's laughing now, Neil? Who's laughing now?
1598616690214.png

D2DC, why did you treat Tomas like that? I know you had a beef with Isabella, and I would be the last person to suggest it wasn't deserved, but Tomas was only peripherally connected to the family, if at all. Seriously, why?
For Crying out Loud!!

You have received an FN P90.

It has one teflon coated armor piercing round left and may be used at any time on another player.

Format is use P90 on (player)

Reading thru d1 again. I didnt see any "For cryin out loud!", which would mean there was no Oneil on d1? This would lead me to believe Gorny is choosing our roles from a larger pool. Maybe 6-8 characters, so not every one of them would get assigned every day..

This would make our name confirmation a bit trickier.. I am suspicious of Leo, because she is the only player to have a repeating role name. Thus, the only claim that cannot be verified by someone else.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High