SPTF Price Check Guide [PCG] & Price Inquiry Thread

I don't think it deserves to be higher. Andy is easy enough to farm and if she is Qbugged she can drop some interesting items. But I wouldn't like to mix the regular drops for the essences' price. If you need the essesnces that's all you care about and those drop quite often.

I was thinking about this, and I think in general they shouldn't dropped by too much (unless the ones that get racked also drop price) because the barrier for entry to get Duriel bugged uniques is fairly high. Perhaps though, *eth* versions of duriel uniques might be less expensive because you get a lot of other goodies along the way (vs racking for eth you only get non-eth version of that item).

Does anybody know the list of Uniques that can bug drop from Duriel? Maybe I'll just post that list and put an asterisk next to those items, indicating that their value may be less because of the newfound method.

We were talking on discord about Cold Skillers, and these days they might not be Tier 1 anymore.
Cold sorcs are not a popular build in SP PvP according to some active PvPers.
If going for PvM efficiency AT sorcs will prefer MF over +skills after reaching a certain dmg.

Thoughts?

I think most skillers are overpriced and not generally worth nearly as much as they are going for. Trapper skillers are the only exception that comes to mind. Skillers meta is a thing of past and apart from trappers and maybe fireball sorceress, characters generally don't really need skillers that much. Even more so having 7% FRW skiller is sometimes better than having the one with high life, depending on a opponent.

That being said, I play blizzard sorc with 1.5k PvP damage. Works just fine. So, for ES Blizzard variant, who might actually use skillers, I'd argue she might be better of with life/mana grand charms and few skillers to boost damage than going all on skillers. And for her I'd value 7% FRW pretty much if she has low FRW otherwise.

So... like I said, to me life skillers aren't really worth the money they are going for. I'd rather buy several with FHR and FRW than buying single high lifer just because it is expensive.

Sharing unpopular opinion.

Cold Skillers are definitely Tier 1. Blizzard is superb in PvM and very good in PvP. I would love to play Blizz sorc in PvP if I had the items.

IMO Trap and PComb are Tier 1 as well, while Natures and Burning are Tier 2.

The Guideline prices for skillers are OK. Generally they represent the upper limit and are being traded at lower prices though.

Was digging through my stashes and came across this that I had entirely forgotten about. Is it desireable for druid fcr breakpoints? I've never made a casting druid.

Code:
Doom Necklace
Amulet
Required Level: 89
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 92
Fingerprint: 0x82602314
+16 to Mana
Regenerate Mana 4%
Fire Resist +14%
Lightning Resist +48%
Cold Resist +14%
Poison Resist +14%
+2 to Druid Skill Levels
17% Faster Cast Rate

Druids fcr bp's are 99 and 163. That means 19 fcr is ideal, while 18 fcr is good for the higher bp. What you have is.. :poop:

I mean it's not the jackpot, but it's not bad. If I were in the market for something like that, I'd view it as equilvalent to a low-mid Mara.

So since babyhell gave me some gear to start after years away I have gained a lot of gear, have a level 94 blizzsorc that I have done a lot of AT runs with and LK runs and found enough runes to make Enigma for my WW Bard. i am also working on a Poison necro that is still in Normal but am thinking of the future and gearing him up. I obsessively cubed every gem i could find and am not into crafting. I have over 1000 pgems plus about 15 um, pul, mal runes.

I am looking to get a Dweb and I know its very rare....any ideas what I might have to trade to get one?

Can someone value this one please?
Suspect I'm not going to tell you much you don't already know, but...
- It's obviously quite a lot
- The Small 20/5 version is better for most use cases... but I also think the PCG's values for high-end charms are very low given how rare they are.
- The lack of PvP in D2R means people aren't so willing to pay for perfection

But anyway. My number is 30TV, with big error bars.

Reactions: Excalibur
Thanks for your input! I was under the impression it was at about half the value!
I mean... it's crazy rare and perfect. But there's going to be a bunch of caveats that you know as well as I do about how really we're on the barter system and it's really 'worth' whatever you and the other person agree on ;)

Reactions: Excalibur
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High