SPTF Price Check Guide [PCG] & Price Inquiry Thread

Hi, I plan to make 2 1.07 eth Zerker Axe griefs with the required IAS(damage I don't care).

But what if the IAS is too low for WW, what is a

Grief with low damageroll worth(minus the base, obv)
Grief with high damageroll

Or is too low IAS a reason to just Hel it? (5s eth BAs are a 1/360 chance on a stable rack, + you get some by cubesocketing)

I can see a Fanazealot not caring much about the IAS roll, as well a Smiter.

@D2DC I was glancing for a 1.07/1.08 Valor and noticed it wasn't on the list. I thought that would be a popular item and was wondering if it's not there because of demand reasons, lack of a solid price or another reason I'm not aware of.

@Jamie I would value it slightly lower than 07 Gaze/Wizardspike, because it is a niche item, I know only one build where it is an optimal choice.

If you have one for trade let me know.

Altho in 1.07 it rocks, but in later patches enigma/forti just give too much.

Last edited:
@Jamie nice catch. Not sure if I messed up, or maybe it wasnt on the original PCG. I will add it in. All the good 1.07 Uniques had the same price, but like @d2lover says, everybody will value slighly less/more.

Reactions: Jamie
@Jamie I would value it slightly lower than 07 Gaze/Wizardspike, because it is a niche item, I know only one build where it is an optimal choice.

If you have one for trade let me know.

Altho in 1.07 it rocks, but in later patches enigma/forti just give too much.

No I haven't followed through with 1.07 and running racks sounds awful to me lol. Honestly contemplating upgrading to 1.08 on my sorc on the other pc, just so I can find what I want by killing things.

In 1.09 I had a character on bnet with a 1.08 Valor and Shako(they were all referred to 1.08 online, but are identical to 1.07 I believe and people go to 07 usually on SP to get the items.)

So I am actually really wanting a 1.07/08 Valor and Shako, but I didn't see the price on here lol. The character is probably not what most would think of wearing a Valor lol. I had a Hydra/TS Sorceress with the 07/08 Shako, Valor and an SS and she could tank Barbs and wipe out anything that close to me fast. She was such a good and fun character to duel with in 1.09, I want to rebuild what parts I can out of her, very badly.

Is this anything worth? (it's in 1.07 still)

Code:
Prefix 1238 Ceremonial Javelin of Swiftness
Throw Damage: 12 to 43
One-Hand Damage: 14 to 35
Quantity: 36
(Amazon Only)
Required Dexterity: 118
Required Level: 35
Javelin Class - Very Fast Attack Speed
Item Version: Expansion
Item Level: 88
Fingerprint: 0x5f1fd5e2
+2 to Amazon Skill Levels
30% Increased Attack Speed
+3 to Javelin and Spear Skills (Amazon Only)

@D2DC So an 07 Valor would probably stand around the price of the Gaze and Shako, close to 40, as an estimated appraisal you'd think? Or is Valor lower value than Shako/Gaze and closer to other 07 items?

I've been dumping so much time into making new HC characters because for some reason I love the beginning of the game and make a new one after like a half paythrough lol(I haven't lost any yet, just to get that on the record!). I'm going to need to start grinding back on SC if I want the last Sur I need for a Faith and then the ~80 worth to get my Shako and Valor lol. Just haven't been dumping too much time into D2 at all lately. Maybe that will motivate me to get back playing more.

So an 07 Valor would probably stand around the price of the Gaze and Shako, close to 40, as an estimated appraisal you'd think? Or is Valor lower value than Shako/Gaze and closer to other 07 items?
I guess it all depends on the trader. All the 1.07 uniques have the same rarity in terms of racking. And, they all have various "upgrades" on 1.13+ versions or offer something entirely unique like Valk Wing. From my estimation, relative values for 1.07 uniques mostly the follow the usefulness of the 1.13+ version of the item.

Meaning: 1.13+ Shako is pretty ubiquitous. So, ANY upgrade over a 1.13+ version is valuable. However, 'Enigma', 'Chains of Honor' etc. generally limit the use of 1.13+ AV or Skullder's. So, even though the 1.07 versions of the armors offer big upgrades on their 1.13+ counterparts, they are still overshadowed by people's preference for the OP RWs. Likewise, 1.07 Grandfather is pretty cool, but we don't see many players running around with 1.13+ GFs, do we?

Personally, I actually prize the not often used items for their potential to "unlock" new builds/setups. Titan builds with 1.07 AV are all of a sudden much more manageable. 1.07 Hellmouth gloves don't really turn heads, but offer CBF which can offer another setup option instead of the standard Raven Froat.

But, generally speaking, I think you're correct. Shako is probably the most "expensive", followed by Valk/Gaze, AV/Skullder's, and then on down.

Use this website and click through the menu at the bottom of the page to see how 1.07 uniques compares to 1.10+

1.08 HLW is priceless if you can find two buyers, and very expensive if you can find only one buyer. I am unaware that it has ever been traded, but I do know that one has been given away for free.

Click on the stuff in red. Clicking things like "all unique gloves" will bring you to a page like the belt one where it shows the stats for 1.09+ and then underneath the tables it lists the changes for 1.07/08 versions of the item.
Untitled.png

Reactions: Excalibur
1.08 HLW is priceless if you can find two buyers, and very expensive if you can find only one buyer. I am unaware that it has ever been traded, but I do know that one has been given away for free.

I just looked up 1.08 HLW's stats and the only major difference from 1.14 is 30% FRW replacing 20% IAS.

I've tried to look at it from a couple different angles, but I'm struggling to understand why 1.08 HLW would be so valuable compared to the current version.

Is it because duelers really value FRW?

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High