Spreadsheet Compilation

b1ur

Oct 16, 2018
Introduction

This threads purpose is to compile every useful D2 related spreadsheet into one easy to browse through place. All of the spreadsheets I come across or are send to me will be uploaded as .zip archives on Google Drive and kept locally just in case. Keep in mind my MS Excel skills top out at writing text and coloring the blocks so if you need help using any of the provided spreadsheets and can't find information on it I will probably not be able to help. All credits of course go to their creators, they are the ones you should be thanking. I'm simply putting them all in one place for easy access.

If you want to share a spreadsheet feel free to PM me.

How to use with Google Docs

(WIP)

- The SPF Spreadsheet Compilation -

MF/RF Spreadsheets

Magic Finding Efficiency by Owlie - .xlsx archive | Info
Countess Rune Odds by Luhkoh - .xlsx archive | Info
Rune Calculator by Luhkoh - .xlsx archive | Info

Damage Calculators
A2 Merc Damage for Various Setups by Owlie - .xlsx archive | Info
Pitzerker Attack Rating and Damage by Luhkoh - .xlsx archive | Info inside document
Pitzerker Simulator (macro) by Luhkoh - .xlsm archive | Info

Item Generation
TC and qlvl list (sortable) by Luhkoh - .xlsx archive
Superchest Patterns by Luhkoh - .xlsx archive

Holy Grail
Holy Grail Spreadsheet by TestyFish - .xlsx archive
Holy Grail Remaining by Luhkoh - .xlsx archive

(to be continued...)

Last edited:
Reactions: Pb_pal and D2DC
(reserved for possible later use)

@b1ur - The Drive link worked (read-only), but was almost blank? The .zip archive said "whoops there was a problem .. retrying" but didn't download. The third link works fine. ;)
Thanks for checking.

Drive link - The spreadsheet has multiple sheets you should be able to see on the bottom where most of the contents are.
.zip archive - It tends to do this most of the time as it tries to read the contents of the .zip. There's a download link at the top right.
My best guess is it does work as intended but the Drive is not very intuitive to use. 🤔

Here is a link to my version of the Grail Spreadsheet. I know there are many, but mine is the only one that has both item name and unique name with the subcategory percentages summed up on a summary page.

TestyFish's Grail Spreadsheet

Glad you already took care of the most important sheet (Owlie's MF efficiency sheet). Here are most of my sheets that a few people thought were useful. If you don't mind updating the countess runes link too, I made a new google account to have the spreadsheet sharing more anonymized. Also google drive is just bit unresponsive and buggy. If you could check to see that these links point to a spreadsheet with a similar title, I'd appreciate it.

Rune Calculator
Pitzerker AR&dmg
Pitzerker Simulator (excel macro that can be downloaded, wont run on google sheets)
TC & qlvl list (sortable)
Superchest Patterns
Countess Rune Odds
Holy Grail Remaining

I will also be reposting my threads about some of these at some point in the future. I know there's a lot to say or explain about the the countess calc, rune calculator, and especially pitzerker simulator.

Maybe it would be a good idea to just use .xlsx archives altogether? After all if someone wants to use google docs it's easily imported via the original Excel. I will temporarily remove the Drive links until I decide which is the best option.

Also, thank you very much for sharing all of your spreadsheets! I'll add them as soon as I have enough free time.

I think people like being able to just click a link, click make a copy, and start using. Rather than having to import an xlsx. That being said I don't think it matters too much and SPF members are generally capable of opening a file (unlike people on... say... reddit :p).

@Luhkoh I will write a short guide just in case hehe. But I'll do it when I'm at work and have a bunch of free time. Doing that kind of thing on a Mac is a million times easier I'd have to admit despite the fact I hate them :D

Other than that I've updated the first post with all of the new stuff and restyled it a bit. If you have any suggestions feel free to throw them my way!

Reactions: Luhkoh
There are already a load in the community & links thread when I move it over. The biggest problem is all the cross links in it though.

When/if the authors decide to migrate their threads in here I'll update the information links. Also I'll dig through the community & links thread I didn't realise there were many spreadsheets there :p

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High