We used to have seperate trade forum for Softcore and Hardcore
I suggest we give each console their own trading forum
Can we do this?
Softcore: PC
Softcore: Xbox
Softcore: PS
Hardcore all

Last edited:
At the moment there are not enough trades happening in the HC area for consoles so it would be surplus to requirement and the filters handle that. If there is more demand for it then we would split things out gradually. We are constantly keeping an eye on it.

At the moment there are not enough trades happening in the HC area for consoles so it would be surplus to requirement and the filters handle that. If there is more demand for it then we would split things out gradually. We are constantly keeping an eye on it.
I totally understand... let's see how the future goes @ trade forum
At least split between Console and PC might be handy; making a tradethread and in hardly 1 day at page 5 is no fun

By the way, i cannot select PC as pre-fix, only PS and Xbox

Last edited:
Yes, I need to add PC prefix. I'll do that this evening.

We did run some numbers on this today and we will eventually make changes as we will need to anyway for ladder and non-ladder.

Reactions: Zaine and Sopper
I would really love to bring this again to your attention
With new ladder, please make seperate sub-forum for PC, and other platforms
Or make it so that you cant create new threads without filling in PC/platform prefix

Reactions: MysticWarrior
Things will be split out, we're looking at how we can arrange stuff ahead of the ladder in the weeks ahead.

Reactions: Sopper
Things will be split out, we're looking at how we can arrange stuff ahead of the ladder in the weeks ahead.
That's really good news :)

I would keep PC and consoles together but make it mandatory to select the platform. It should be also possible to select multiple platforms.
Many players including me have multiple platforms and it makes no sense to duplicate the threads.
A split for ladder and non-ladder is a must in my opinion.

Reactions: Warwolf_24
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High