• A quick note to everyone that your accounts function on all the "Pure" sites and forums. Your universal login will allow you to post in your main community forum whether it be Diablo, Cyberpunk 2077, or PureDMG. Your account also allows you to login to their respective main websites for comment posting. Simple!

SPF Migration Plan

maxicek

Staff member
Dec 24, 2019
@Babyhell I can't find Gripphon's MF PitSinger vs PitZerker - Can you post a link?

Do we actually have a guide for a Pit Singer?

art_vandelay

Mar 16, 2020
Here's the comparison by Gripphon:

Might not be the absolute state of the art (Spellsteel, Griffon's (like ffs used)) but that's the original thread.

maxicek

Staff member
Dec 24, 2019
@Babyhell I already did "Now incorporating the "Who has my 3 Enchant Leaf?" Thread"

@crawlingdeadman - Please have a look at your guides in the Build Guides Compilation and let me know if they are all still relevant - Would be great if you can move them over :)

@everyone
If you are moving over a guide, it may be less work in the long run to just submit it directly to the Strategy Compendium

Reactions: Pb_pal and Babyhell

crawlingdeadman

Jun 23, 2020
Everything I wrote will forever be relevant :D Would you just want me to re-post them so they're under my name when searched by? Or should they be submitted for the Compendium? Looking at the Compendium, I don't know how many of mine from the Compilation thread would be unique. I love most of my builds, but many of them are cookie cutter. They are important to me, but idk that me talking about my hammerdin would add much. I would definitely submit the more off-the-wall ones like my Wind-Wolf or the less talked about builds like my fire kicker.

I do think there's probably merit to the couple of LLD guides that were posted in the PVP forum though if they haven't made their way over. Not just mine. Then again, is there any PVP going on anymore, let alone LLD?

maxicek

Staff member
Dec 24, 2019
@crawlingdeadman I think it is mainly the LLD guides, but have a look at the links and let me know what you think.

I would like to get some form of a PvP going again, maybe after the summer. If we can get the guides over it is a start.