SPF i return to you my old love

BKC

Sep 13, 2008
Hello Guys,

After starting D2R online and playing for a few days i realised that online play is actually not for me.

People ranting on server lag,
People scamming the bazinga out of eachother,
People stealing ones drops in multiplayer games,
People trying to PK you while you fight your way through hordes of monsters (no the poor guy didn't succeed),
People cheating with ones forums currency,

A band made a reference about people, Sad but true... (luckily not everyone is like this :))

I will miss the games i had with my brother but we have other games we can co-op on (we both agree on that). And we will await the return of TCP/IP play (not that it will ever but okay)
I moved all my characters and stashes to D2R (thank you gomule for d2r!!)

And now im seriously searching for that tals armor again ;) i found it online lets see how long it will evade me offline :)

It feels good to be back!
Regards,
BKC

Welcome back! Wow, what an influx of returnees! <3 haven't you been participating in one of the random tournaments back in the time? There is one currently running here on this site if you want to join :)

Enjoy your stay and let's cross our fingers that somehow someday you'll be able to TCP/IP D2R with your brother!

Reactions: Kartongen and BKC
Welcome back! Wow, what an influx of returnees! <3 haven't you been participating in one of the random tournaments back in the time? There is one currently running here on this site if you want to join :)

Enjoy your stay and let's cross our fingers that somehow someday you'll be able to TCP/IP D2R with your brother!
Hi Grisu,

Yes i participated in a few tourneys in 2013,14 and 15 i think. But for now im just trying to solo find all the items that i like (the BKC grail) lets see how that goes!

Reactions: saracen85 and Grisu
Weclome back BKC . Enjoy your stay and your tilt at your grail. For MP I would settle for a closed Bnet like server instance if the /players commond could be increased even by actual players +2 to +4 up to p8 controlled by game instance creator. Playing in pubby games is just annoying at best.

Reactions: Kartongen
Welcome! I remember you from the old place =)

I will miss the games i had with my brother but we have other games we can co-op on (we both agree on that). And we will await the return of TCP/IP play (not that it will ever but okay)
I'm still hoping that it does. The removal of TCP/IP is a big minus for me. :( But, this forum has had enough of my grumpiness. :)

Maybe they will figure out some form of Open Bnet that we could use. Probably not, though.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High