so i got this eth. ribcracker...

Mr.Fister

May 30, 2004
so i got this eth. ribcracker...

... and have no clue what to do with it :scratch: .

i know that here in this place are some very creative minds when it comes to pk-ing and char builds for that purpose... so i would appreciate some suggestions :howdy:

my first thoughts were doing a ww-barb or fury-druid - any other thoughts or experiences ?

tnx 4 a little help

fister

Mr.Fister said:
... and have no clue what to do with it :scratch: .

i know that here in this place are some very creative minds when it comes to pk-ing and char builds for that purpose... so i would appreciate some suggestions :howdy:

my first thoughts were doing a ww-barb or fury-druid - any other thoughts or experiences ?

tnx 4 a little help

fister

Uped eth ribcracker is supposed to be one of the best fury weapons.ive never tried but ive heard good things :thumbsup:. also i would never put that on a ww barb.

Hey fister where are you from?

I know a kid in my school named fister.

Sip said:
I know a kid in my school named fister.
We don't want to know...

Stick a shael in that eth rib and make a 34 (for Guillaume's) druid, or up the rib and go to that lvl. If 34, pre-buff skills with sigon shield, darkclan crusher cudgel, silks of victor or other 1 skill armour, druid hat, ammy, then change back to angelics etc. On switch have 75% block and shaeled cold steel eye cutlass, and switch to rib when in close.

I had a 31 druid in 1.09 with shaeled eth rib - very nice. He was unstoppable.

Even with a normal upgraded Ribcracker, the weapon thing is damn near unstoppable, think about what would happen if it was ethereal...
*drool*

Base damage on a Quarterstaff is pathetic (something stupid like 5-25), so ethereal doesn't get hardly any increased damage compared to the normal version... all the damage comes from the Crushing Blow and the "adds 25-50 damage". Base damage on a Stalagmite, however...

:surprise:

:worship:

The first thing you have to do with that thing -- if you plan on using it -- is upgrade it, then you'll see. Wasting the durability in its Quarterstaff state is like... mangling a cacoon before the butterfly matures... or... taking a swig off a batch of Jack Daniels before it's fully aged. If you don't want to spend the runes then just leave it be or put it up for trade, for the love of [insert deity here].

Ribcrackers are quite potent, but merely because of their speed and mods...Not so much because of their damage. CSE is superior imo.

tnx for the input, guys :thumbsup:

so i think that i will put it aside, till i have the material to upgrade it and then start a fury druid ... and when i have questions about that, i know where to ask :lol:

@ sip: i suppose we dont know each other, since i live in germany and mr.fister is just a forum-name i use :howdy:

fister

NightShade said:
Ribcrackers are quite potent, but merely because of their speed and mods...Not so much because of their damage. CSE is superior imo.
i agree with nightshade... for low level CSE is far superior to plain old cracker, but upgraded cracker's damage is downright amazing.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High