Server DOWN again

Yowza. My favorite comment in yesterday's "the issue is now resolved" thread on Blizz's Twitter was someone saying "See you tomorrow!".

Too true.

• Haha
Reactions: Dredd
1634218862938.png

Reactions: Zaine
Hahaha. They're basically scheduled at this point.

A lot was said.

Hopefully this kind of engagement is a sign of better and more open discussion on the issues rather than generic Twitter updates.

Sincerity can be felt and as players who supported with our wallets we can tell the difference.

Reactions: Zaine
I love the bit about how much they didn't expect the modern player base to all be doing 20 sec Pindleruns en masse. Lol.

Maybe it's a good thing that I'm not even playing.

also using this post as a shameless plug for forum games and mafia games. Need a way to occupy your time during D2R downtime? Join us over in the forum games forum.

Details on the current game, etc are in my signature.

Free drinks!

1634360355885.png

They mean it.

I don't wanna wait in line. I don't wanna!

1634390511859.png

But, with that latest patch... they seemed to have even broken the offline play. I ran into multiple crashes this afternoon. All with offline characters after giving up on online play.
The crashes themselves are also weird and troublesome if you contemplate on playing hardcore: the screen goes back to the loading screen at the start of the game (black with the d2r logo at the bottom right) but the sound implicate the game is still running, you just don't see anything.
I could play perfectly fine the last few days for multiple hours per day, so it seems to be introduced with the queue-patch of today. Seems I have to go back to Grim Dawn to play some ARPG for the time being.

I haven't experienced any issues with offline. Acutally, with the implementation of the queue system, it basically forced me to play offline. No way I'm waiting in queue to play, especially when you are like number 34, but it still takes 10 minutes.

Queues haven't bothered me too much. I log in when I don't intend to play, or need to do chores or something. Then I'm logged in and ready to go when I'm done (queue times anywhere between 2-45 mins experienced so far). I also haven't been crashing nearly as much once in the game. Prior to this system it was a few times an hour, which was brutal.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High