Server DOWN again

TheDarkSide

Sep 23, 2021
And to think I have the next 4 days off and was going to D2R all weekend..

Uhhg Emergency Maintenance on the weekend Sucks ...

Yes... I literally just got up with the intention to play all weekend too, and she's broken!

I guess it's time to start a SP career.

-hps

Reactions: coju
I ended up doing chores instead and now I don't feel so bad playing the rest of the night, lol.

Reactions: coju
Seems to be down again at this posting time. :unsure:

Fun fun
1633875310525.png

• Angry
Reactions: SKYJUICE
I've been sticking to Deathloop this weekend.

I get too worked up if I get a roll back. It just feels like such a collasal waste of valuable free time.

I heared someone lost their Cube and because they've done the quest they can't get it again. o_O

Reactions: SKYJUICE
You ever get superstitious about the servers? I’m about ready to start sacrificing animals to Battle.net.

Seems like it would work just about as well as whatever Blizzard is doing to fix it.

…Okay, now that the servers are back up, I just want to say no animals were harmed in the process of reviving Battle.net.

Reactions: Elly
This. While there's new players and new blood is certainly expected, a lot of the older players from 2 generations back have returned.

Some of us already have commitments and the weekends are the only luxury of #metime ....these are definitely frustrating. Losing progress via rollback 😤 for instance.

Luckily the cube quest while completed, the game will still generate the cube when approaching the halls or main line quest in Acts 3 / 4.

Also where is a community manager ?

In the past there was Gf. Now it's GG ...

I also got rolled back two Acts. Didn't lose anything *too* infuriating though. :(

Was kinda hoping D2:R might break the trend of, well lets just call them "disappointments" when it comes to game releases in recent years. No such luck, apparently.

It's the second time today.

mr-bean-waiting.gif

Played about 10mins and then Boom.

It's happen again!

1633954331152.png

• Wow
Reactions: Elly
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High