Server DOWN again

I've been sticking to Deathloop this weekend.

I get too worked up if I get a roll back. It just feels like such a collasal waste of valuable free time.

I heared someone lost their Cube and because they've done the quest they can't get it again. o_O
Kill the council, they will drop a new one for you.

1633961465952.png

Ran into the servers unavailable this weekend. Then played yesterday when the game (server side) crashed after which my character was rolled back... loosing the cube and some minor stuff.
This is one of the reasons why I always played the original on local TCP/IP. The only reason I don't play SP right now is because my highest level char is an online one... Perhaps I should forget her and start playing offline only. With the option to set the number of players, leveling is a lot faster offline.

My god it's happened again. Blizz is beyond hat trick scoring more than 3 in a row.

Unprecedented.

Vicarious Visions delivers a gorgeous remaster of a beloved game that no one can play because Battlenet 2.0 is hot garbage. Can't even play TCP/IP with friends for nebulous "security" reasons.

Shame on you, Blizzard! Is this the sort of service we can expect for Diablo 4 as well?

Could it be dupers up to the same old tricks again?

Remember in the old version they would send bad packets to lag out the servers to create rollback dupes and it was just nuts. Then they hardened the old servers so then shady people would just bot.

This is just like old times really.

:mad:

Get your :poop: together Blizz

Ow. That's painful.
Yeah... I was like, where did my "Matriarch" title go... And then saw I was back at the start of Act 3 Hell. Cool, cool. But at least all I was doing was progression and not MFing or anything. Seems like the servers are wonky every morning now. Some people are suspecting they're slyly patching exploits.

Hahahahaha.

More like Disconnected at this point.

Yeah... I was like, where did my "Matriarch" title go... And then saw I was back at the start of Act 3 Hell. Cool, cool. But at least all I was doing was progression and not MFing or anything. Seems like the servers are wonky every morning now. Some people are suspecting they're slyly patching exploits.

Reminds me of the days where you popped and everything you were carrying went all over the place.

Reminds me of the days where you popped and everything you were carrying went all over the place.
I picked up a crossbow on accident the other day when trying to grab my corpse and had a mild heart attack. It just equipped some of my things and left a corpse still there to pick up.

corpse trails!

Time to hork them all!

Oh wait, you can't hork player corpses....

Not with that attitude!

Hork hork

yup i can confirm this.

1634130050017.png

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High