Runeword Extravaganza - 2.0

How to spend 3x Cham?

• BotD + Pride

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Doom + Hand of Justice + Pride

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
I think a Hyperion looks great, and is quite stylish... medium shield, true, but higher blocking than any non-pally light shield, good as the heavy tower shield line, and much less strength than Ward... only reason I don't use them more is max 3sox (a plus for Dream)

@D2DC Were you looking for a superior base? It increases repair costs, true, but Dream already costs enuff (and Hyperion has durability enuff) that repairs are better done via Ral + Cube anyway...

WoRG

Reactions: D2DC
I think a Hyperion looks great, and is quite stylish... medium shield, true, but higher blocking than any non-pally light shield, good as the heavy tower shield line, and much less strength than Ward... only reason I don't use them more is max 3sox (a plus for Dream)

@D2DC Were you looking for a superior base? It increases repair costs, true, but Dream already costs enuff (and Hyperion has durability enuff) that repairs are better done via Ral + Cube anyway...

WoRG
Hmm.. I wasn't planning on putting it in a superior. I've got a 152 def superior 3os, and actually came across a 133 def regular. Do you have higher than that?

Edit: Also, what does everybody make HoJ in? a PB? How about Doom? I'm thinking of going with a big 2H axe. I have a +15% 1.07 Decapitator..

Last edited:
I have a no sox 15%ed 10%dura superior (156def, 90dura, Larzuk for 3sox)

Phaseblade is a waste of HoJ's juicy %ED, and gets used a lot already... don't overlook the fact that HoJ can be made in any 4sox weapon, so it can go in bases that most RWs won't, like spears... you could even put it in a bow/xbow

My charger uses Death made in an Axe like that to lay down massive smack... its kinda ugly, but has beautiful damage:
eDecapitator_Death.jpg
That's a 380%ed roll + 15%sup... with a max roll on Doom (370%ed + 15%sup), it will do just shy of 1100 max damage...

The hard part will be when you make Death in it, and get a max roll (385%ed) ...hard to Hel that out :LOL:

WoRG

Well, in all seriousness, if you DO roll better than 380%ed when you roll your Death, and you're still gonna Hel it out :eek:... let me know first!!!

WoRG

Burnt through most of the Um rune stash. Oddly, I have more Um runes than Pul.. maybe I had been upgrading them?

Rolled a +200% Duress on the third try, but am really after the +20%.
Screenshot492.jpg
Screenshot493.jpg
Stopped at 6 attempts on Duress (first +20%), and 15 attempts on Gloom (first +300%). This is going to require more Um runes.. :unsure:

Reactions: Excalibur
As Fabrizio Romano likes to say, "Here. We. Go."
Screenshot503.jpg
Granted, the "average" roll should be like 130+ on poison damage, I am still very pleased to not be below 100%!!! This is one of the most nerve-racking rolls you can attempt!
Screenshot504.jpg

Now, what to do with these?
Screenshot505.jpg
My options:
Code:
1. +15% Sup Wire Fleece (554 def)
2. +15% Sup Dusk Shroud (538 def)
3. Archon Plate (521 def)
4. An exceptional armor base for low STR req

Last edited:
Well, nobody has weighed in. So, Wire Fleece it is again!
Screenshot508.jpg

207% + 69% = 276% / 2 = 138%
Fair enough. Even though both rolls were average/below average, I am still happy with the results. Yes, they could have been better, but they could have also been much worse! 😵‍💫
Screenshot509.jpg

With inflation these days, who can afford a dozen R.O.S.E.s anymore? I'm satisfied with two:
Code:
Bramble
Superior Wire Fleece
RalOhmSurEth
Defense: 854
Durability: 32 of 32
Required Level: 61
Required Strength: 111
Fingerprint: 0x114e8b3b
GUID: 0x99f7972b 0x1906b5a7 0x0
Item Level: 87
Version: Expansion
Level 17 Thorns Aura When Equipped
+50% Faster Hit Recovery
+138% to Poison Skill Damage
+15% Enhanced Defense
+300 Defense
Increase Maximum Mana 5%
Regenerate Mana 15%
+5% to Maximum Cold Resist
Fire Resist +30%
Poison Resist +100%
+13 Life after each Kill
Level 13 Spirit of Barbs (5/33 Charges) 4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Ral Rune
Socketed: Ohm Rune
Socketed: Sur Rune
Socketed: Eth Rune

Bramble
Superior Wire Fleece
RalOhmSurEth
Defense: 854
Durability: 32 of 32
Required Level: 61
Required Strength: 111
Fingerprint: 0x75de2449
GUID: 0xe75fcb3c 0xcb05dc4 0x0
Item Level: 87
Version: Expansion
Level 18 Thorns Aura When Equipped
+50% Faster Hit Recovery
+111% to Poison Skill Damage
+15% Enhanced Defense
+300 Defense
Increase Maximum Mana 5%
Regenerate Mana 15%
+5% to Maximum Cold Resist
Fire Resist +30%
Poison Resist +100%
+13 Life after each Kill
Level 13 Spirit of Barbs (16/33 Charges) 4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Ral Rune
Socketed: Ohm Rune
Socketed: Sur Rune
Socketed: Eth Rune

Congrats! Did you Hel the first, or keep both o_O Also, my non-Beta Bramble was 2-off perfect, and still less than half the damage as your low-roll version. Along with beta CtA, I think it's probably the most out-of-sync to current version of all items (with +skill BKWB a close second). Raven Claw and damage charms are bonkers, but I think the net difference in build if forwarded isn't the same ballpark.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High