ROYGBIV - A Colour-Coded Sept+ Project

Nice write up @Pb_pal (y) I hope you can find improved mods on a helm, but the character looks awesome in that last screenshot. Looking forward the journey through Hell!

Reactions: Pb_pal
I've been delayed on posting this writeup for a while due to MFO prep and the fact that I was unable to upload screenshots to imgur for some reason. Back in uploading action now, so Red has officially concluded her journey!

--

I spent way longer than I would have liked leveling Red up to 76, but in the end it's well worth it for Medusa's Gaze. A couple more gear upgrades as well in Dracul's Grasp, and Um in her helm to cover some resists, and I gave her some very unimpressive jewelery to cover a few deficiencies (resists, life, mana leech). One last charm swap to fill some more gaps, and here we are.

kFQAain.jpg

Also popped Infinity on the merc (hence the need for ML now). This is both since DTail is now the skill of choice, and also for AR help. Okay, off into Hell! Starting out on /p3, but we'll see how long that lasts with her titan fragility. Also, despite a very good suggestion of DS by @Swamigoon, I'm going to hold off on it. Partly because it doesn't feel quite right with a MA build, and partly because my memory is apparently so bad that I forgot all about it. Woops!

The skill point from the Den maxed out DFlight, so remaining points will go into.... CoS, I guess? Blood Raven down, and through to Cain, she met her first tricky PI in the Black Marsh. She made it work pretty easily though by pinning him with kicks and whittling him with CB/OW. Progress is good so far, the killing is not the problem at all but she has to be careful around groups since she's fragile as all get out (to be expected with a Titan, obviously). Her power is so good, actually, that I completely forgot until this point to upgrade her Gore Riders! So as soon as she killed the Countess, she did just that and then plowed through to Andy.

Radament was (breakable) PI, so the merc swapped in Reapers to break it and speed things up a bit. I had been carrying it along in the cube for situations like this, but since PIs are cropping uo more frequently now, the merc started wearing it full time. She collected the staff easily, and a couple conveniently-placed zombies let her DFlight up to the altar where the merc could handle Fangskin. I switched it down to /p1 for the Arcane Sanctuary in anticipation of ghosts and... that was a good idea

C98uP2D.jpg

I actually decided to keep it on /p1 from this point onwards. Not because of killing power, but just to keep me from having to duck back to town every few minutes to restock potions. Things were much smoother now, so Red cruised easily to Duriel and on to A3.

Had to be quite careful to let the merc lead through the jungles. As long as she did so, the groups absolutely melted to DTail, but the risk of getting overwhelmed was constant with the quick flayer types. Even so, Sszark was soon dead, Endugu followed, and Sarina was taken out from the comfort of a doorway. A few deaths along the way, but mostly from being overly zealous while being amped. And then things ground to a halt.

The Council was separated and taken out VERY carefully, and then once she hit the Durance her squishyness-factor went up to abot a million. Very slow going through there, making sure to follow the merc at all times. Starting to really regret going titan on an already very restricted character, but I'm too damn stubborn to change it now. Meph, for some reason, decided to come join to party while we were dealing with Mr. Voidbringer.

KK4zJMq.jpg

He fell with no real trouble (and no reward to speak of) and it was on to act 4. Here Red took a pretty much permanent back seat to the merc, allowing him to lead while she came in at the edges of groups to take them out in chunks. Gloams made the PoD super slow, as she can only take a couple hits before biting it. Izual fell, the Forge produced an Um, and it was on to the CS where things got even slower. Things are getting a bit painful now as the merc is beginning to die to.

Luckily, the fight with big D was predictably easy. Snugged in front of the hose, /p1 meant that DTalon could shine with her abundance of CB and OW.

The final act. Honestly, at this point I just wanted her finished. Being one hit away from death at all times can get a little bit old. ;) Funnily enough, act 5 was actually much easier than A4 in this respect. Lower life monsters let the merc plow through more easily, and therefore make things safer for Red. Shenk fell, up through a (luckily Gloamless) Frozen River to save Anya, and soon she was facing the Ancients.

It took a few rolls, but eventually we got a favourable one, with Korlic (Spectral Hit/LE), Madawc (CE/Stone Skin) and Talic (LE/Extra Fast) falling in turn.

She then got pretty lucky with monster rolls in the WSK, and it was through to the Throne in no time. Despite Frenzytaurs being present, the Throne was finished quickly, and the waves (even Lister) were quick quick and painless. The big guy himself was of course a cakewalk with DTalon and Decrep, so it was Matriarch at 81.

QmTpNr2.jpg

I'm glad to have her finished. The build itself was very fun, but the titan aspect made it a bit frustrating at times. More thoughts in her Mat thread, which is here.

Red, the TS/DTail Assassin - lvl 81, Matriarch

Now those that are keeping track will note that she is the 7th character to complete the journey. Even though the sept is technically complete now, I am not finished with it yet. I referenced it back in this post but I'll take this time to officially say that I've got 4 more characters to complete for this project: White, Black, Grey and Gold. More on that after the MFO!

Reactions: PhineasB
Now that the sept is *officially* complete, it's time to dive into the non-rainbow colours (well... shades, mostly)! I've also updated the main post with the new characters respresented there, but the gear/builds will be updated for them as I go.

--

White is kind of a weird one. I wish it displayed better as actual white rather than a light grey, but beggars can't be choosers. 'Bright White' and 'White' both display the same as far as I can tell, so at least it gives me lots of options. Mavina's set made the choice easy, but I already did a bowazon, and it would be a shame to leave the lightning skills out of this since they are white. Bloodthief is white, so there we have it. A lightning Spearzon is born!

nC1yqlk.jpg

The only downside about Mav's set is that the circlet can't be used since it doesn't display graphically. Fortunately both Sigon's and Coif of Glory are both white, and display well, so we're covered for interim and final helmets anyways. Nice!

She is super straightforward gearwise. Basically the progression will be full Sigon's ASAP, then replace with Mav's as it comes up, with a couple other pieces thrown in along the way. The only unfortunate part is that she can't make use of socketing to get her there at the start since only PDiamonds display white (lesser ones display light grey). That leaves her with exactly zero options for weapons until bloodthief at 17 (there aren't even any shoppable affixes this early on), so she'll be punching her way for now.

She quickly grabbed her first S/U in Pelta Lunata and then boxed her way through the den and into the Cold PLains where (with the help of a couple XP shrines) she hit 8 and hired a merc to give her knuckles a rest. A couple levels later and the gear started becoming available.

FXCW4NM.jpg

Lookin like a proper tin can now, she carried on through the act, subbing in Sigon's shield for the set bonuses, until she hit 17 and could finally get a weapon (the fire damage from the set bonuses can only take you so far...):

UxUWWxB.jpg

She also took the chance to swap to Coif of Glory, her end-game helm (that's right). Officially a spearzon now, she hit 18 on the way to Andy and is currently splitting her attacks between Power Strike and Charged Strike. CS did the trick on Andy super fast, and it's on to A2.

Well, with a savage polearm on the merc (later Insight) and the ever growing power of CS, it was smooth sailing until her next gear upgrade at 29 with dual-SoJ. Soon after that she made her way to and killed Diablo, and then it was time for the XP and gear-bonanza that is A5. Her first official piece of Mavs set in the gloves, and she tore through the act reaching Slayer at 43. She quickly leveled to 45 for Mav's belt before heading out into NM.

A full inventory of skillers later and the destruction continued. She is an absolute force at this stage and mowed her way easily to Andariel, hardly stopping along the way to drink a potion or two, and equip an armour upgrade with Toothrow:

zwELHlm.jpg

Did act 2 even happen? It must have since she now has a HF merc, an upgraded Bloodthief, an upgraded insight for the mec, and I have this screenie of her killing Duriel, but man was it fast. CS is insanely overpowered at this stage, and I'm loving it.

The small monsters of act 3 gave me a chance to try out lightning strike. It works very well against the crowds of runners and provides some nice fireworks too with 30 hits!

rBctIpy.jpg

Nice! It's my first time really using it so I'll have to get used to it, but I like it so far. Easily through Szzark and Endugu, Sarina, and quite frankly, the rest of the act, and Meph went down like a pile of bricks.

Out into A4, Izual dead, HF an Um, she hit 65 for Highlords and through to Diablo in no time flat.

bTHfgN1.jpg

I didn't think it was possible, but A5 got even FASTER once she upgraded her Bloodthief to Mancatcher, and the merc added Delirium and Infinity. She is one-shotting pretty much everything right now, which shouldn't be a surprise. One last gear upgrade in her end-game armour (Mavina's) and it was Champion at 72.

WN12Dbj.jpg

She has been super fun (and fast!) so far, I'm really looking forward to her trip through Hell.

White, the Lightning Spearzon - lvl 72, Hell Rogue Encampment

Very nice, and really great progress. I love lighting strike if a spearazon, so hope you also enjoy.

That said, I admire your discipline, punching instead of allowing her to equip a . . . white javelin at the start :p

• Haha
Reactions: Luhkoh and Pb_pal
Let's see... strangling potions are green, fulminating potions are light brown... If only your new zon could throw stamina potions at monsters...

• Haha
Reactions: Pb_pal and PhineasB
Typical re-charm, respec, and some sockets filled (Ort in the helm, Ral in the armour) still left her with terrible resists, so she swapped two skillers out for some shimmering charms and is looking more respectable:

cgSgCmu.jpg

As usual it's /p3 into Hell, mostly so that immunes aren't too annothing as she has terrible physical damage. She is still absolutely mowing things, although I do have to be careful not to get her surrounded. Soon enough, Andariel was taken down for the final time.

She's switch now to pretty much full-time Lightning Strike usage, for a couple reasons. It's newer to me as I've used CS a ton on javazons so the change of pace is fun, and it's really effective at clearing screens of monsters without even paying attention. You can also proc it, and while its bounding around switch to CS on the big targets, like she did here with Radament.

PnLiAlm.jpg

Through the desert with ease she collected the staff, amulet, and plowed through Duriel quickly. The third act saw LIs start to crop up more, but so far they are all breakable, meaning it just takes a couple more LS hits to take them out. She cruised through, popped an Ohm from a chest, and carefully (watching out for LE bolts!) killed the Council before taking care of Meph. Through Act 4, she got a Ko from the Forge before finally meeting her first unbreakable LI boss in Vizier. He was handled easily by the merc, Diablo fell, and it's on the the final act!

One of my favourite things about LS is that you don't have to chase down Imps!

L1QNbyI.jpg

Honestly there's still not much to say gameplay-wise, she's just so damn powerful. We got lucky and got a gloam-less Frozen River, so Anya was saved easily and it was up to the summit. The Ancients themselves were easy, with only Madawc being LI (and breakable, at that). The rest of the game was easy, with even an extra fast Lister just melting (luckily the minions were distracted by the merc, so White could attack uninterrupted). As we all know, CS is Baal's kryptonite, so he was dead almost before we began and that's that. Matriarch at 82.

KAid6IA.jpg

White, the Lightning Spearzon - lvl 82, Matriarch

All in all a super easy character, and the fastest of the sept to get through the game for sure. I'll have a few more thoughts on the build itself in her Mat thread.

Last edited:
Next up: Grey the Paladin.

First let's address the elephant (grey pun VERY much intended) in the room. I know the Americans out there like to spell it 'gray', but let's just get something straight right now.

1. I'm Canadian, we use 'grey' here, thanks to the Brits.
2. The game itself uses 'grey', as evidenced by the armour 'Greyform'.

It's grey. Case closed.

--

Now, for the actual character! Why a Paladin? Well, IK set is grey so the natural inclination might be to go Barbarian, but grey actually doesn't look that great on them due to how their armour displays. It ends up looking more blackish. Also, the maul doesn't transform well (the handle remains brown), so I wouldn't be able to use the whole set anyway. Grey looks absolutely great on a paladin and two items that immediately jumped out at me were Spire of Honour and Guardian Angel, obviously both geared towards Paladin use.

"But wait a second Pb, that sure is a slow weapon for a Paladin..."

Sure sure, you're not wrong. Though you know what skill doesn't give a single hoot about IAS? Charge. That's right, we have ourselves a massive-lance-carrying charger! He will need a safety/act boss killer switch too, that will be made up of Tiamat's Rebuke and some weapon I'll decide on later.

Grey is an interesting colour in terms of gear. There is an absolute abundance of very useable gear, so he'll likely be swapping a lot of gear as he goes through. Light grey and dark grey display very similarly for the most part, so that opens up a TON of options for him. The only problem with a Paladin is that there aren't really any grey auras. Sanctuary is white though, and kind of looks silver so... close enough! I've never used it before (other than Lawbringer mercs), so that is fun as well, though he'll be aura-less until 24. Okay okay, enough about the plans, let's get killing!

--

First things first, he slapped some chipped skulls (dark grey) and chipped diamonds (light grey) into some gear and set out smacking his way around on /p8.

kGVp1dJ.jpg

His gear quickly started filling out. First he equipped Felloak, and then a quick (and sizeable) upgrade to Stoutnail at 5. Greyform came in at 7, Umbral Disk at 9, and level 12 gave him two Angelic rings and the amulet, plus his first official point in Charge. He can't use it yet due to mana constraints, but it's still fun situationally.

His next group of gear came at 15 when he equipped the complete Iratha's set (minus the amulet as the Angelic bonus is more useful right now), and his gear is almost full! Andy killed the merc, but Grey prevailed. Not a ton to say for the next while as he picked up Goblin Toe at 22 (and switched to Duskdeep for his helm, as it looks way better than Irathas), Sanctuary at 24, Howltusk at 25, and then I also remembered I had been carrying Bladebone and Stormguild on switch this whole time, so I changed to those too.

7yU0yut.jpg

Looking slowly better!

Duriel down and then partway through A3 was the next gear-upgrade-flurry. It was Insight for the merc, which opened up charging more feasibly, Tannr Gorerod to get his first real weapon until SoH, and Rockfleece to finally have a plate armour for a good display:

bh8kzB1.jpg

Nice! Looking good now, they easily closed out the act and flew through A4 pausing only momentarily to equip IK belt, gloves and boots as he picked up levels. Eldritch to 34 to equip Guillaume's and finally get rid of the irritating flee on Howltusk. Easily through the act now he got himself Tiamats on his switch, then hit 39 and got his end-game weapon:

PEaklLd.jpg

Awesome! Charge is one-shotting most things now, so progress was smooth for the remainder of the act. Slayer at 43, just shy of 44.

Straight into NM, mix of skillers and sharp GC (from his charging idol Gary) into the inventory. I took this time to sort out his switch too, which will be used for safety and/or boss fights since charge can be lacking there. Tiamats is already there, and he had the pick of a few weapons but settled on Coldsteel Eye, partly due to the fact I can use it for Mana steal to fill up the blue bulb if need be. Not sure if I'll even use it yet, but it's there if I want it.

Charge up to 5k+, nice! Who needs resistances anyways? Out he goes. At 45 he replaced one angelic ring with dwarf star and also equipped his end-game armour:

gPOa0L5.jpg

That looks AWESOME. I love the lighter shade of grey vs his old rockfleece, and you can see the engraved cross on his chest. Back out with renewed confidence he flew throught he rest of the act.

Chargers are (obviously) pure offense, so he immediately grabbed a might merc and set out. A2 made things a bit tricky however. Unleechables are a pain, and LE beetle bolts are really dangerous to him (11% LR...yikes!)

Regardless, he flew through the act and the experience is flowing. Into act 3 things slowed down a bit as small fast swarming monsters don't make it easy to charge effectively. The duo is ultra strong still (and getting stronger as he pumps Vigor) so it was easy enough through gathering the organs, dispatching the council, and heading for Meph. Killed Izual and Vigor is officially maxed so its time to pump sanctuary. He hit 65 in the CS which opened up giant skull for now.

ucjiqyR.jpg

I don't know that its better than Guillaumes (well, it almost certainly isn't), but nice for a change (and it looks cool). Diablo down, 66 in the foothills and he upped his SoH. The rest of the act was very easy, though he had to watch out a bit more for ranged attackers, especially elemental ones as his resists are horrendous. Through to Anya, and the Ancients were a breeze. He soon reached Champion at 72.

i5bbtTk.jpg

Grey the Charger Paladin, lvl 72 - Hell Rogue Encampment

So far so good, but Hell is a whole different ball-game for chargers. Looking forward to it!

@Kinkara
Nothing less is to be expected from a paladin with many shades of grey, of course... The Zakarumite priestesses that Deckard Cain is familiar with flock to the bookstores to read about his latest exploits, no doubt.

@Pb_pal
Charging with pikes is the most knightly action in the game but how will he handle it with those resistances and life?
Definitely the most stylish character so far. The great helm looks much better than bone helms though. I always find the grey bone look annoying on paladins and druids, why can't it be bony white like the rest...

Very nice write up. Looking forward to Grey’s journey through Hell!

Charging with pikes is the most knightly action in the game but how will he handle it with those resistances and life?
Carefully. And probably occasionally dead. ;)

Definitely the most stylish character so far. The great helm looks much better than bone helms though. I always find the grey bone look annoying on paladins and druids, why can't it be bony white like the rest...
I agree, it's not ideal here. Don't worry, I've got a plan in place to deal with this as well as the resistance problem. More to come in the next update!

First let's address the elephant in the room...
If your new paladin played on a championship football team, do you think they would name the trophy after him? ;)

As @Maltatai previously pointed out, he had a couple problems going into Hell.

1. His resistances are terrible
2. The bone helm look just seemed a little bit.. off.

Well, he stuck around in NM for a bit to level to 73, giving him an upgranded SoH as well as a big helm upgrade in (as @Albatross predicted) Veil of Steel. Giant skull was great and all, but it had a matte appearance, whereas VoS has a nice shiny one to match his GA. Also having a helm named Veil of Steel when he looks like a giant steel robot was too good to pass up, and the +50 res was VERY much needed. Ral in the helm, Ort in his GA gave him some more boost. Then charms were shuffled/added in and here we are:

YnTCXnY.jpg

Nice! 12k charge (with might) is great, and couple that with Sanctuary ignoring Undead physical resistances and that should take care of much of our PI problems. I'll be giving Reapers to the merc once he gets the levels too.

Kept it at /p1 because chargers are at their most entertaining when they are one-shotting everything. Cruised through the act with only a couple guys like this slowing him down. Luckily any PI zombies/ghosts which would normally be a pain were not an issue due to Sanctuary. Andariel soon fell and it was in to the desert.

Sanctuary REALLY shone here. I've been kind of doubting it the whole time but now it's really showing its worth. It not only removes PI and PR completely from undead (which are rampant in A2), but the KB is supremely good CC against the undead hordes.

hlul5Ho.jpg

Grey can pretty much just walk around picking off who he pleases with charge in those cases. Reapers to the merc helps with power, but we need to dial up mana pot consumption now. A few merc deaths later and Duriel was dead. On to the jungles!

Act 3 is tough for chargers. Small speedy monsters are difficult to target, and the swarming can be not only annoying, but downright deadly. A strong merc and some patience is the way through, and it worked for Grey. Through the jungles, the merc handled Sarina while Grey picked the rest of the group off. Soon enough he was through the Council and on to Meph without serious issue.

Out into A4 he cruised through Izual. With 90 LR and the undead-knockback Gloams were pretty much useless, but made for some pretty fireworks.

Nvc6jAH.jpg

An Ist from the Forge, the CS was an absolute joke thanks to Sanctuary, and Diablo fell easily.

Through to the Frozen River we rolled Gloams again but they were again no issue as Grey saved Anya. Grey had a death in the Glacial trail where he got surrounded by HF frenzytaurs, the merc went down, and he couldnt get out. Once you're in that spot, theres essentially nothing you can do with Charge. After that he was quickly through to something I've been dreading for a while; the Ancients.

Charge doesn't knock them back, and his defenses are... subpar. couple that with sanctuary being basically as valuable as not having an aura against them and I was a little worried. Big, strong, dangerously-modded, non-undead enemies that can't be knocked back and will swarm you if you give them half a chance is like the single worst fighting situation for Grey, so... uh... let's do it?

Madawc (cursed, yikes!) first, we let the merc handle him as Grey valiantly hid behind a pillar. Talic was next and as long as Grey dodged the WW the merc could take him down fine enough. Korlic actually fell so easily I forgot to screenshot him, and Grey was through! Okay, not so bad after all.

The trip through the WSK was short, but only because he found the stairs quickly. For once I was happy to have gloams and dolls in the Throne, as Sanctaury makes them basically useless, and easily killable.

The waves themselves weren't bad either, but he did have to park Lister and few of his cronies by the stairs. They just melted the merc, and Grey is not very sturdy without him so got too easily overwhelmed by their constant knockback. Also, I kind of just wanted to have it finished by then.

The fight with Baal was slow, dangerous, and frustrating. Charge is not exactly a good boss killer (okay, it's abysmal at it), and Grey and the merc are both pretty squishy. The merc had a tough time keeping decrep on Baal, so there was a pile of chasing around, TP back to get rid of clones, go resurrect the merc, and overall annoyances. Eventually though, the duo got him stationary and whittled him down slowly, and Grey got himself the title of Patriarch.

YSlsbgF.jpg

Grey the Charger Paladin, lvl 80 - Patriarch

Whew! That was a fun character to play, although frustrating at times. More thoughts will be in his Pat thread.

Very nice progress summary, and echoing the praise for the screenies. I will have to make a Charger one of these days — one of only a few builds across the classes with multiple entries in May/Pat threats I’ve not tried out before.

Next on the list: Black.

I've been excited about this one for a while. There is a single skill in D2 that I can count as black: Revive. Plus, necromancers are already wearing black clothes. Ready for a jet-black necro with an army of black-hued former servants of Baal at his disposal? I sure am!

Now one problem with that strategy, and black in general, is that there really aren't many options for skill points for a necro in un-coloured skills. There are no Black/neutral curses, skeletons are clearly white/light grey and the bone skills are white as well. CE is much too red as well. Revives only take up 40 skill points, so I had to come up with a compromise for the remainder. That compromise is Iron Golem.

Yes, I know he's not technically black. HOWEVER, if I make him only from black items, then I can pretend to myself that he is. So that's the plan. A Revivomancer with an IG sidekick made only from black items. Cool!
Equipment should be fine for him though, as he has lots of options down the road. The only disappointing bit is that there are no S/U gloves or rings with a black transform value, nor are there any affixes which can transform them black, so those slots will be empty for him for his whole journey. Not a huge loss, but it's always a shame to not have a complete kit.

Onwards!

--

Well, the restrictions have him off to a less-than-impressive start. He can't socket anything until 18 (PSkulls), and there are no S/U available until 14 so he's going naked for now.

jpQbMGe.jpg

at least his base clothing is black...

Slowly through the den he punched (I actually could have equipped Rixot's Keen at 2 but... uh... I forgot to mule it on) his way up to level 8 where the merc could finally take control of the killing. Level 9 Gave him Crushflange, but he stayed behind the merc and let her handle it. From there it was just waiting patiently until 14 when he could equip the entirety of Vidala's set. Right after at 15 he slapped on Arcanna's helm (but none of the other pieces, the set bonus from Vidala's is too good to pass on) and kept going.

pHwmIkg.jpg

eh. Not very black, but getting there! He'll have to get rid of those grey-ish shoulderpads at some point. It felt good to finally be contributing, through to Andy quickly.

It wasn't long though before the second act had some gear updates in snakecord and steelclash (and back to Crushflange), and he's looking halfway decent now:

tjQrR0o.jpg

Once the merc hit 19 and got his savage polearm is was quickly through to Duriel, and he followed the merc through to Meph as well without incident. Finally in Act 4 some more action for him as he equipped Undead Crown at 29, and then FINALLY got his first official minion!

lHZSuAe.jpg

Well it's not quite an impressive jet-black army just yet, but it's a start! Shortly after, Diablo went down and it was through to Eldritch where Black leveled a bit to grow his minions and equip Darksight Helm and later Blackhand Key before reaching Slayer at 42.

At this point I noticed that Darksight Helm didn't actually transform black, so it was back to Undead Crown for now. I also filled his inventory with skillers, which had the nice benefit of growing his army up to 20+, it's getting impressive now:

6QwTJ4e.jpg

Through to Act 2, he hired a Might emrc and finished off maxing Revive which means it's time for Iron Golem. There are a bunch of decent black items (Lacerator is promising) in there but for now I'm going to try it with Crushflange just to see how he survives.. Hopefully the huge army of revives provides enough shielding for him to keep him alive. In Act 3 Black finally got himself his end-game armour, and I daresay he's looking quite stylish now!

YQIaiTJ.jpg

Through Sszark and Sarina, he's getting the hang of things and brought a pile of Urdars to take on Meph. Act 4 went swimmingly, Diablo fell, and the final act gave him a couple more upgrades in Verdungo's and, more importantly, a proper black helm:

s9FVyQJ.jpg

He worked through the act, saving Anya (a bit more chaotically than I would have liked) and through to Baal, attaining Champion status at 70.

So far so good, I'm excited to see how he and his army do in Hell.

Black the Revivomancer, lvl 70 - Hell Rogue Encampment

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High